ADVERTISEMENT

Sheriff kills Judge in Kentucky

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
Wow!! This sounds like a deep backstory.

NEW: Footage released of Kentucky sheriff Shawn Stines k*lling Judge Kevin Mullins after the pair had an argument in the judge's office.

Mullins and Stines had lunch together just hours before the incident.

They later met in the judge’s office where an argument unfolded.

“I was told Sheriff Stines tried to call his daughter and tried to call his daughter from the judge's phone also,” Kentucky State Police Det. Clayton Stamper said.

Stines asked Mullins for his phone and reportedly tried calling his daughter.

Seconds after seeing the judge's phone, Stines got up and began sh**ting.

A Kentucky State Police spokesperson says the agency is investigating the sh**ting but has not identified a possible motive.

======

Word is the judge was running a sex ring. The national media keeps saying the motive is not known, but the sheriff told arresting officers “They're trying to kidnap my wife and kid." The local news is getting reports from witnesses that this was a Jeffrey Epstein style operation. You can rest assured that if more keeps coming out the FBI will swoop in to cover it up.

Last edited:
Wow!! This sounds like a deep backstory.

NEW: Footage released of Kentucky sheriff Shawn Stines k*lling Judge Kevin Mullins after the pair had an argument in the judge's office.

Mullins and Stines had lunch together just hours before the incident.

They later met in the judge’s office where an argument unfolded.

“I was told Sheriff Stines tried to call his daughter and tried to call his daughter from the judge's phone also,” Kentucky State Police Det. Clayton Stamper said.

Stines asked Mullins for his phone and reportedly tried calling his daughter.

Seconds after seeing the judge's phone, Stines got up and began sh**ting.

A Kentucky State Police spokesperson says the agency is investigating the sh**ting but has not identified a possible motive.

======

Word is the judge was running a sex ring. The national media keeps saying the motive is not known, but the sheriff told arresting officers “They're trying to kidnap my wife and kid." The local news is getting reports from witnesses that this was a Jeffrey Epstein style operation. You can rest assured that if more keeps coming out the FBI will swoop in to cover it up.
I've heard many theories, but there aren't many that make me say the sheriff did the wrong thing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT