ADVERTISEMENT

So in other news...

People are waking up to the lib BS. Good for LW... Trump does what he promises.

Great to see these type photos. Time to end the bs racism narrative and look out for one another.

Reactions: CU_4734
People are waking up to the lib BS. Good for LW... Trump does what he promises.

Great to see these type photos. Time to end the bs racism narrative and look out for one another.
You still don’t see this way of thinking as a problem. That’s a problem. You are the problem.
If you really looked out “for one another” you wouldn’t be so blinded and see that racism is a very serious insituitional problem in this country. Like I said, if you don’t, can’t or won’t see it, you are part of the problem.

You still don’t see this way of thinking as a problem. That’s a problem. You are the problem.
If you really looked out “for one another” you wouldn’t be so blinded and see that racism is a very serious insituitional problem in this country. Like I said, if you don’t, can’t or won’t see it, you are part of the problem.

And you have no idea how I interact with folks of all backgrounds in my personal life. One of my best friends is black. He agrees with the way I see things... And he says one of the real causes of racism is liberal white folks.

He’s completely correct. You’re blanket statements are laughable, and a silly shield libs hide behind.

Last edited:
And you have no idea how I interact with folks of all backgrounds I’m my personal life. One of my best friends is black. He agrees with the way I see things... And he says one of the real causes of racism is liberal white folks.

He’s completely correct. You’re blanket statements are laughable, and a silly shield libs hide behind.
Sounds about right, my friends friend is black. So I can’t be racist. Am I doing it right?

Sounds about right, my friends friend is black. So I can’t be racist. Am I doing it right?

No, one of my closest friends is black, and I’m telling you what he says, and his perspective.

You must be the white guy who knows what’s best for him? Lib on...

And you have no idea how I interact with folks of all backgrounds I’m my personal life. One of my best friends is black. He agrees with the way I see things... And he says one of the real causes of racism is liberal white folks.

First step to recovery is admitting there’s a problem. Your apathy for others is showing

The problem with your question, is you obviously have a deep seeded hatred for liberals. Usually stems from a personal deficiency or defect within ones own self. A self hatred of sorts that manifests in lashing out at people who actually give a crap about others

The problem with your question, is you obviously have a deep seeded hatred for liberals. Usually stems from a personal deficiency or defect within ones own self. A self hatred of sorts that manifests in lashing out at people who actually give a crap about others

So you’re a white guy liberal? Come on... say it.

Not a human exists whom I hate. Not my job to do so.

No, one of my closest friends is black, and I’m telling you what he says, and his perspective.

You must be the white guy who knows what’s best for him? Lib on...
The party of trump’s projectionism rules the day, every day. The loudest idiot wins in this society. Who won the last election? The loudest idiot

The party of trump, Republican is dead for the last 6 years, doesn’t care about you or me. He wants your vote so he can keep power. He owes 1/2 a billion dollars to foreign entities. He is and has always been compromised as a leader. He just pulls this veil over your eyes and blames democrats for everything, when you in fact he is stealing money left and right from the american people. Now his ability to do so is fairly limitless. Sad, you all got conned

You’re right, you’ll fight for an unborn fetus but won’t put a mask on to save hundreds of thousands. Very ideologically sound, sir

You won’t answer, so I see you are. Forgive me, but I can’t stop laughing. Mid 20s, white liberal guy?

Wisdom will find you, as years pass. I’m sure you’re a good guy.

Reactions: HumasButthole
You won’t answer, so I see you are. Forgive me, but I can’t stop laughing. Mid 20s, white liberal guy?

Wisdom will find you, as years pass. I’m sure you’re a good guy.
No matter the age, race religion. I can assure I am a much more well traveled and well versed individual than you are. Your secular views shine through every day.I’m sure you are a good Christian man who espouses beliefs that seek to impassion and enlighten everyone with the good word and accept others of all ilk. And seek to lift those up who are less fortunate. Right? If so, on an almost daily basis you emit responses that could only come from someone who truly despises themselves and seeks to put others on their same level.
Not a very upstanding Christian outlook, sir.

Reactions: dpic73
No matter the age, race religion. I can assure I am a much more well traveled and well versed individual than you are. Your secular views shine through every day.I’m sure you are a good Christian man who espouses beliefs that seek to impassion and enlighten everyone with the good word and accept others of all ilk. And seek to lift those up who are less fortunate. Right? If so, on an almost daily basis you emit responses that could only come from someone who truly despises themselves and seeks to put others on their same level.

Nailed it. Haha

I live a fabulous life, and am very blessed/grateful. I wish you the same.

racism is not the problem for the inner black community

sorry

i dont see a bunch of KKK people roaming the streets trying to hang people

white people are not

keeping blacks from getting an education

nor

or white people keeping blacks from getting a job

those are the 2 most important thing anyone thats poor regardless of color needs to focus on.

not some made up racism

You seem stable.

Turn your TV off. Go outside. Breathe some fresh air. Honestly, I feel like you need to meditate.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT