ADVERTISEMENT

So Jerry Stackhouse blaming Trump supporters...

UNSWERVINGLY

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Dec 20, 2007
Greer, SC
robgravley.com
.... because fans are mad that Vandy sucks.

He was a good player - but what a pissy take.
giphy.gif

What a childish and stupid take. You took the position to be a HC own up to your responibilities and stop being so sensitive to any criticism you have received. People in positions of power and in the public domain are subject to criticism. In my opinion, he sounds much like the former POTUS himself.

.... because fans are mad that Vandy sucks.

He was a good player - but what a pissy take.
Not sure how anyone could decipher what he’s talking about but I’ll take a crack at it...

In a nutshell he’s saying, “I suck at my job but Trump’s & his supporters are racist so I should get a pass”...

He’s just lining up his next gig with CNN.
Yea you’ve got to love these idiots like Stackhouse. Gas will double in the next four months. We have a damn man in a blonde wig, a dress and bra on, as the head of our health care system now and those of us that voted for Trump are crazy. Ok

Last edited:
He should shut up and dribble.
I agree with the majority of posts here that Jerry Stackhouse’s comments are just plain dumb. Politics and Vandy’s poor record have no correlation at all ...

But this comment is too much, imo. If you’ve got time, I highly recommend “Sixth Man” by Andre Iguodala. But I can already imagine how this post will be received

I have no issues with the takes of 99% of comments on this thread but the “shut up and dribble” crowd irk me.

Reactions: bucknell95
I agree with the majority of posts here that Jerry Stackhouse’s comments are just plain dumb. Politics and Vandy’s poor record have no correlation at all ...

But this comment is too much, imo. If you’ve got time, I highly recommend “Sixth Man” by Andre Iguodala. But I can already imagine how this post will be received

I have no issues with the takes of 99% of comments on this thread but the “shut up and dribble” crowd irk me.
could be wrong but not sure he was being serious...especially since he was talking about a coach...in which case its shut up and teach your team to dribble

Yea you’ve got to love these idiots like Stackhouse. Gas will double in the next four months. We have a damn man in a blonde wig, a dress and bra on, as the head of our health care system now and those of us that voted for Trump are crazy. Ok

You forgot our new Education cabinet member who is ok with transgender boys competing with biological girls in sports. We have become the nation where the coalition of the 1% percent outweigh the good of the plurality

Lol

Trump world was so awful he got hired at a university,that he's more than likely the highest paid employee of, but yet more than likely has the lowest IQ on that campus..I mean we'd never know for sure considering high school was the last legit class he's ever taken considering where he went 2 college..lol

Reactions: Esso Porch
You forgot our new Education cabinet member who is ok with transgender boys competing with biological girls in sports. We have become the nation where the coalition of the 1% percent outweigh the good of the plurality
Have you read about the guy beating up women in MMA. Fractured two womens' skulls. That's real progressive right there. If you voted for Biden, congratulations, you voted for that.

Wow. Is there more to the story or something? Or maybe some context I’m missing? Did someone bring up Trump supporters somehow, or did he just jump into it?
Thats the lefts dog whistle for 'racists'. Pathetic. No they couldn't be unhappy with you because you OBJECTIVELY FREAKING SUCK. Its an incredibly lazy attempt to try and play the race card.

Pretty soon no one with give a shit when real racism occurs because theyre tired of all the bullshit.

i think people are tagging him because hes sucks as a HC, not the because he is black but i could be wrong. i was wrong one other time when i thought i was wrong but i wasn’t.

I am to the point of harsh indifference about racism

When you are a crappy human being incompetent at your profession , can’t cut the mustard and there are people who are better at what you are competing

you pray you are black so you can blame everybody else for being the shit you are instead of sitting down and assessing what do you do wrong you want to blame everybody else so there is no accountability nor personal responsibility for your own actions

stop using the race card as America is tired of that excuse

forget the race excuse and make yourself better and not a bed wetter

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT