ADVERTISEMENT

So Proud of My Nephew (Mason Wade)

andy0125

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2005
Hi All,

Now that Mason's LOI has been sent in and his recruitment has finally come to a close, I just wanted to mention how incredibly proud of him I am. Having to hold my tongue for this long has been painful! His mom (my sister) and I both went to Clemson. I've been a season ticket holder since I graduated in 2007. I have enjoyed this journey with Mason throughout his entire recruiting journey, and it sure is a crazy ride.

Ever since Mason started to get noticed, it was always a distant dream of mine for him to go to Clemson. Of course, he did initially commit to Duke. Coach Elko and staff are great recruiters and I enjoyed meeting them. We all went down for the Clemson vs. Duke game. Bittersweet moment for me, to see my nephew so happy and me on the other side of that emotion. We made it work and had fun.

Some really cool moments the last few weeks meeting coach Luke for lunch. Meeting Dabo at my sister's house and having lunch for a few hours. Facetiming during Mason's official visit and constant phone calls wishing I was there.

I may have more to say on this later, but really, I just wanted to say how proud I am of him and how far he as come. I hope he is able to help out our Tigers when his number is called. See you all in the valley!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News