ADVERTISEMENT

Stanford Serological Study Finds that 50-85 times number of confirmed cases but with no symptoms

Please explain where you came up with we are month into this when the first confirmed case was 1/20/20.
On March 8th there were 500 cases and 10 deaths in the US. This virus didn't start accelerating until mid March here

Yep, only 150,000+ people have died in the world and about to be 40,000 in the US in less than one month. Sounds like a whole lotta nothing to me.
Compared to other deaths that is a big ole nothing bur
First off I have never said 160k deaths in the US by now. You might want to check your glasses, your ability to read, or maybe just quit acting like Trump (not knowing what's going on but just making sh$^ up). Good luck in your search finding where I said anything like that. Several of you bozos have said from day that this was just the flu. Well, 40,000 people will have died in 4 weeks, which is far above and beyond the flu. And the US hasn't had a day under 2170 deaths in 5 days, not to mention the number of new cases every day is consistently right at 30,000. The flu typically kills between 12,000 and 60,000 in ONE YEAR. The way I see it is that if the healthcare professionals are scared of this and warning everyone of its danger, people with little mental capacity, like yourself, should probably listen. But I'm sure you won't.
By the way, I hope your son is doing well! Hopefully, he had more sense than his dad and realized that he needed a test for Covid-19 and not an antibody test.

According to the CDC since October 1, 2019 to April 4, 2020 up to 62,000 people have died from flu. This doesn’t include those that had flu but died from things like Cardiac Arrest, Stroke, Organ Failure, etc. If you die from anything currently they call it COVID. They’re even classifying people that tested negative as COVID death. As far as we know it could’ve been the dang flu. I went to a local hospital last week and it was a ghost town. I also know Doctor’s that have received 6 figure pay cuts while other medical staff have been let go. COVID is real and I don’t want it but your comment about Trump tells me all I need to know. Liberals want this to be as painful and hurtful to America as possible to hold a glimmer of hope they can get Trump out of here. What would Biden have done? He’s been nothing but a China apologist his whole career. This is a Novel virus so last I checked no one knows exactly how to deal with this virus. But what I do know is Trump was labeled a racist amongst other ist names when he started banning travel from China. We had a novel virus under Obama and I just don’t remember it shutting down the country and collapsing the economy. Strange.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT