ADVERTISEMENT

Story out of Kentucky

what type of dress should they wear?

if a person is seen to have busted a window into a small business and loot property

how would you suggest the police arrest the person?

Something that ID's them as a LEO would be nice. Here you go. Check out this tape. Granted it's from msnbc so you can't trust the reporting... but the tape don't lie... watch your Genius Federal agents beat the shit out of a navy vet that's just standing there. Broke his freaking arm and sprayed him in the face with pepper spray... Genius! Are they FBI, Border patrol, Customs agents, US Marshals... who knows? Just guys in cammo beating a peaceful protester.

click

Last edited:
Something that ID's them as LEO. Here you go. Check out this tape. Granted it's from msnbc so you can't trust the reporting... but the tape don't lie... watch your Genius Federal agents beat the shit out of a navy vet that's just standing there. Broke his freaking arm and sprayed him in the face with pepper spray... Genius!

click

they told him to disperse lat least 3 times over the previous 30 minutes.

ample warning was given to all protestors that their vandalism of the federal buidling for the night was done and everyone wanted to go to sleep.

i watched that many times from that network and others

here is ap wire video

i watched yours (a second time:))

now watch this

and tell me how do you go about arresting these guys?

nothing to do with black people, white people, donald trump, nancy pelosi

this is american citizens vandalizing private property and well as public property

quit defending them. its nuts to defend them

Again, I don't have a problem with arresting people breaking the law. The man was not resisting. If they told him to disperse and he didn't... arrest him. He wasn't resisting... why break his arm and beat the shit out of him? Is that the way the police are supposed to act? Put him in cuffs and take him to jail. I got no problem with that. I got a problem with cops beating the shit out of unarmed protesters.

Again, If this were happening under Obama's, you'd be peeing yourself ranting about these Gestapo tactics... BUT it TRUMP... so it's all good.

@hopefultiger13

i watched the live stream for 4 hours last nite and what msnbc showed you was not my general take away.

they just picked out a very sensational tidbit to get you to use as a talking point.

anyway

the police were not arresting protestors

they were arresting rioters, vandals, criminals that they caught in the act of violating a law.

big difference

they told him to disperse lat least 3 times over the previous 30 minutes.

ample warning was given to all protestors that their vandalism of the federal buidling for the night was done and everyone wanted to go to sleep.

i watched that many times from that network and others

here is ap wire video

i watched yours (a second time:))

now watch this

and tell me how do you go about arresting these guys?

nothing to do with black people, white people, donald trump, nancy pelosi

this is american citizens vandalizing private property and well as public property

quit defending them. its nuts to defend them

I can't even tell what's happening with that video... Kind of like most of your posts. A big assumption, but assuming that the police behaved themselves I have no problem with them arresting vandles. I do have a problem with them beating the shit out of people that aren't doing anything but standing there.

@hopefultiger13

i watched the live stream for 4 hours last nite and what msnbc showed you was not my general take away.

they just picked out a very sensational tidbit to get you to use as a talking point.

anyway

the police were not arresting protestors

they were arresting rioters, vandals, criminals that they caught in the act of violating a law.

big difference

Not on that tape they weren't . They were beating the shit out of a guy who was just standing there.

Again, I don't have a problem with arresting people breaking the law. The man was not resisting. If they told him to disperse and he didn't... arrest him. He wasn't resisting... why break his arm and beat the shit out of him? Is that the way the police are supposed to act? Put him in cuffs and take him to jail. I got no problem with that. I got a problem with cops beating the shit out of unarmed protesters.

Again, If this were happening under Obama's, you'd be peeing yourself ranting about these Gestapo tactics... BUT it TRUMP... so it's all good.

sweet we agree

1- rioters, vandals, criminals should be arrested

2- they should have arrested him there (whether the mayor and commissioner cares or not)

but a navy veteran? should have followed commands and disperse when told too.

once they tell a human to leave the area, it was declared a riot zone. the rioters within the protesters were throwing high end fireworks at the building and on top of the building

and they were using sledge hammers to break window and were trying to break the door hinges

then they started to blockade all exits of the federal building

so after 50 days of no sleep and bveing harassed by protesters, when is enough enough you know

Not on that tape they weren't . They were beating the shit out of a guy who was just standing there.

you didnt see the whole video. you just a snippet.

he was told to leave like 30 min ago. he was running his mouth and making motions toward the officers.

he just never dipsersed. he was all drugged up at the beginning like 2 hours befroe that clip

thats totally cool we agree

take the name trump out it and you can see clearly

the only difference is the perspective we gained

i spent 4 hours watching the live stream

then the next day watched 9 stories on those 4 hours.

just difference perspectives based on the amount of time spent on the issue.

you watched a 5 min story on msnbc

i spent 5 hours on it

big difference

i know what the tape shows, but you didnt see the hour or 2 that led up to that exact moment

i dont agree with the use of force in that manner

but i will side with the officers because

THEY TOLD HIM MULTIPLE TIMES OVER ABOUT AN HOUR TO GO HOME.

SO

ITS HIS FAULT.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT