ADVERTISEMENT

Stretch Run to the Election

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
I agree with this take that possibly multiple major events will occur between now and then.

Many of us have said for years now that we’re expecting a “black swan” event to occur that affects the 2024 election

Will it be Covid like 2020?

WW3?

A series of violent terrorist attacks?

Or a cyber attack?

CISA & FBI just put out a bulletin warning people of the last one - a cyber attack

Get ready

This drivel has nothing to do do with my post dude.
Sure it does - Draino the Clown is ignoring reality by insinuating that something big will happen that will prevent Trump from winning. My post points out that he's already on his back foot. He's setting you up for the belligerent cries of fraud we know will be coming in the next few months.

Sure it does - Draino the Clown is ignoring reality by insinuating that something big will happen that will prevent Trump from winning. My post points out that he's already on his back foot. He's setting you up for the belligerent cries of fraud we know will be coming in the next few months.
Now there's some 2d chess level reasoning from dpic.

BREAKING🚨

I almost never say “Breaking” so listen up

CISA & FBI have put out a very ominous warning about a potential election attack this fall

Here’s the part of their bulletin that really concerns me:

They say “this PSA is to raise awareness that a DDoS attack on election infrastructure could hinder access to election information but would not impact the security or integrity of election processes”

WHAT?!

How do they know an attack on “election infrastructure” wouldn’t impact election results in advance?!

Is this their plan?

To have an attack that shuts down key election infrastructure and then when everything comes back online we all have to accept the results?!

And I’d bet those results will mysteriously support Kamala

If we reverse engineer their PSA, this looks like their plan

We need to share this widely to expose their scam before it happens

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT