ADVERTISEMENT

Support the Dolly Parton Reading Project in Orangeburg and Surrounding Areas for Young Children to increase Literacy

PalmettoTiger1

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
Folks for those that run their mouth and want to change the world and make it better

Have a suggestion for any willing to make the effort.

Over the last few years I have been working with many organizations that service the public.

One I like is the Dolly Parton book club.

www.dollyparton.com

Check out Imagination Book Club

For $33.00 donation a child from 4 years old up to around 6 can receive books once a month from the Dolly Foundation for one year mailed to their house each month

I am going to provide the email contact you can email for details and then send a generous donation

For details email

Nkilloy@palmettoproject.org in Columbia SC

Mrs. Killoy will accept donations to be used on providing books to children to help with the young children with developing reading skills at young ages

I am participating in many projects like this

I ask people like @iceheart08 to join in this effort that I focus with the areas of Calhoun , Orangeburg , Bamberg Counties with Orangeburg being the key county

So instead of all the lip service dig into you pocket book and help a child

You will feel blessed

You consider this as a way to channel your desire to do good @PrimelsGettingComfortable

@BlueRidgedf This is a huge benefit to children in homes lacking two parents and those children who are struggling due to economics and lack of advantages

Trying to give all children a handing hand if only so simple as this

Dr. Ben Carson talks about literacy as a foundation of his life

Jump on the complainers and tell them to put up some money yo this good cause or shut up

@nytigerfan and @dpic73

Help a child learn to read

I know nytigerfan has said he was very successful so a little grease to the Palmetto Project to build children books should not hurt the baron

@fatpiggy
Just dropping a note to you asking if you know anyone wanting to get a few Gold stars with St Peter at the Pearly Gates ask them to consider a donation to the Palmetto Project which is a literacy project I advocate and use

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Bootiger61
This is the first good post you have made here. Dolly does great work.

I advocate and do several other projects like this.

I am counting on your support for at least one child with at least a $33 donation to Mrs. Killoy

We had a significant increase in available funds last year but need to keep raising money for each year

Tunnels to Towers

St Judes

Wounded Warrior

And some local volunteer dogooder projects

Never do good for the worldly benefit one might receive

I use this saying of He went into politics to do good and yes he did real well for himself

I am on track to run out of the little bit of time in my life and money i have left

It sure feels good doing it

You folks on here creating division and discord need to think more Of kindness caring humility and helping to raise people up by providing opportunity to all people to be better

It is a tough job but somebody has to do it

And it takes a lot of people to join hands and help

So some cash donations by the many critics on here can be beneficial instead of just running their mouths

Well done beats well said 100% of the time

Hey @nytigerfan I clearly recall your making it clear you were well off

How about share some of that blessing with an under privileged under served child in Orangeburg County SC

Usually people who do have a good warm fuzzy feeling

I know you have it in you

Donate that money to the lady running the Palmetto Project in the thread starter contact address

I advocate and do several other projects like this.

I am counting on your support for at least one child with at least a $33 donation to Mrs. Killoy

We had a significant increase in available funds last year but need to keep raising money for each year

Tunnels to Towers

St Judes

Wounded Warrior

And some local volunteer dogooder projects

Never do good for the worldly benefit one might receive

I use this saying of He went into politics to do good and yes he did real well for himself

I am on track to run out of the little bit of time in my life and money i have left

It sure feels good doing it

You folks on here creating division and discord need to think more Of kindness caring humility and helping to raise people up by providing opportunity to all people to be better

It is a tough job but somebody has to do it

And it takes a lot of people to join hands and help

So some cash donations by the many critics on here can be beneficial instead of just running their mouths

Well done beats well said 100% of the time
It’s funny that you can bring so much toxicity to this board and then point the finger at others. And the passive aggressive comments make it seem less than genuine. That being said, I do appreciate that you are putting your time and money in these causes.

I’ll be clear that I am not donating money to any organization in South Carolina. The state is fundamentally broken and dependent on the federal government to survive. Until it purges the good ol boy network and actually starts allocating money to education, it is a lost cause. The only thing keeping the state relevant are those who are moving on from out of state.

I have my causes that I support very actively. I have researched all of them thoroughly and analyzed where my money can have the greatest impact. I focus on those. It doesn’t mean that I don’t find other causes worthy, but instead that these are the ones that I think have the biggest impact.

It’s funny that you can bring so much toxicity to this board and then point the finger at others. And the passive aggressive comments make it seem less than genuine. That being said, I do appreciate that you are putting your time and money in these causes.

I’ll be clear that I am not donating money to any organization in South Carolina. The state is fundamentally broken and dependent on the federal government to survive. Until it purges the good ol boy network and actually starts allocating money to education, it is a lost cause. The only thing keeping the state relevant are those who are moving on from out of state.

I have my causes that I support very actively. I have researched all of them thoroughly and analyzed where my money can have the greatest impact. I focus on those. It doesn’t mean that I don’t find other causes worthy, but instead that these are the ones that I think have the biggest impact.

Just to enlighten and educate me please share the
worthy causes you support and if you are Ok with sharing i would love to hear what drew you to support them

Hey @nytigerfan I clearly recall your making it clear you were well off

How about share some of that blessing with an under privileged under served child in Orangeburg County SC

Usually people who do have a good warm fuzzy feeling

I know you have it in you

Donate that money to the lady running the Palmetto Project in the thread starter contact address

I’ll decide which charities to donate my money and my time to as a board member, thank you.

Which states are not dependent on the fed govt? Very few running budget surpluses.

Which states are not dependent on the fed govt? Very few running budget surpluses.

CA, NY, MA, DE, NJ…. Funny as I thought their liberal policies would destroy their economies. Looks like SC is leeching off the success of these liberal states.

Education matters at the end of the day.

Nothing there says there is any state that is not dependent on the fed govt for support.
You do realize that not all states can be dependent on the federal govt, right? That’s not how math works. Someone has to actually contribute vs receiving. Feel free to dig deeper with your own research but if what I supplied isn’t sufficient then that’s on you.

Folks for those that run their mouth and want to change the world and make it better

Have a suggestion for any willing to make the effort.

Over the last few years I have been working with many organizations that service the public.

One I like is the Dolly Parton book club.

www.dollyparton.com

Check out Imagination Book Club

For $33.00 donation a child from 4 years old up to around 6 can receive books once a month from the Dolly Foundation for one year mailed to their house each month

I am going to provide the email contact you can email for details and then send a generous donation

For details email

Nkilloy@palmettoproject.org in Columbia SC

Mrs. Killoy will accept donations to be used on providing books to children to help with the young children with developing reading skills at young ages

I am participating in many projects like this

I ask people like @iceheart08 to join in this effort that I focus with the areas of Calhoun , Orangeburg , Bamberg Counties with Orangeburg being the key county

So instead of all the lip service dig into you pocket book and help a child

You will feel blessed

You consider this as a way to channel your desire to do good @PrimelsGettingComfortable

@BlueRidgedf This is a huge benefit to children in homes lacking two parents and those children who are struggling due to economics and lack of advantages

Trying to give all children a handing hand if only so simple as this

Dr. Ben Carson talks about literacy as a foundation of his life

Jump on the complainers and tell them to put up some money yo this good cause or shut up

@nytigerfan and @dpic73

Help a child learn to read

I know nytigerfan has said he was very successful so a little grease to the Palmetto Project to build children books should not hurt the baron

@fatpiggy
Just dropping a note to you asking if you know anyone wanting to get a few Gold stars with St Peter at the Pearly Gates ask them to consider a donation to the Palmetto Project which is a literacy project I advocate and use

I like your commitment, but I am going to pass because I think I can spend the money more effectively. I can go to Goodwill and get 25 books for $33 (and often do). It looks like a good program but I am going to stick with my other Charities at this time.

I like your commitment, but I am going to pass because I think I can spend the money more effectively. I can go to Goodwill and get 25 books for $33 (and often do). It looks like a good program but I am going to stick with my other Charities at this time.

No judging or condemning for those that do show altruism in their own way

So many folks scream about life and yet do nothing to make the world better

Carry on

California is doing a great job of running a deficit

New York is begging for money as is Illinois

South Carolina is doing fine

budget surplus

fastest growing state in population

got problems but solving them

Reactions: fatpiggy

Would love if you would share what causes you are involved in as helps me get to know a person better when I know their passions

Reactions: dpic73
What if I don’t want you to know me better because I find you toxic and ignorant?

OK I confess. I want to be able to know enough about you do I can avoid you in social settings and pretty much everywhere else.

Enjoy your rantings and my asking the question I asked confirmed what I suspect about you.

I will put you on ignore as your credibility is ZERO.

OK I confess. I want to be able to know enough about you do I can avoid you in social settings and pretty much everywhere else.

Enjoy your rantings and my asking the question I asked confirmed what I suspect about you.

I will put you on ignore as your credibility is ZERO.
Oh don’t worry. There is zero chance our social circles could ever overlap.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
I never attend Satanic Rituals so we would definitely never be at the same social events

Mine usually involve Christianity and do gooder crap that as you indicate you want nothing to do with

Man, you are one of the all-time great trolls.

200w.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT