ADVERTISEMENT

Tampon Tim Walz Inserted As VP - Stolen Valor! - Confirmed Groomer - Forced To Resign?

It’s not true about either party and you know that.

Trump beat out 10+ other candidates in a fair primary.

Kamala was appointed by the democratic elite after the Democrat elite purposefully mislead the public.
You said "If they were complaining would the elite even hear them? They don’t give a shit whether you are complaining or not."

I responded with that is true about either party. The complaining and elite. Please don't make up my position then argue against it.

You said "If they were complaining would the elite even hear them? They don’t give a shit whether you are complaining or not."

I responded with that is true about either party. The complaining and elite. Please don't make up my position then argue against it.
We will just have to agree to disagree.

The ballot box is where you express your voice. Democrats were not given that option.

They are not the same.

You nailed it buddy. Your incessant daily posting about how kamala stole the nomination just screams that you are man laughing at the democratic disarray.

You are as weird as they come.

What’s weird is that I fight harder for your right to vote than you do.

@iceheart08 at least had the balls to voice his displeasure and pretend to leave the Democratic Party. You are still in here pretending like Biden is sharp and that Trump is scared of a DEI hire that was loathed by her own party just weeks ago.

I’ll continue to fight for everyone’s right to vote, even democrats who had their votes stolen.

Last edited:
Then type out what the Fvck you are saying
I did. I swear you just don't like admitting you were wrong or misunderstand anything. When was the State of the Union? I seriously work hard to be respectful and have actual conversation, and think I have for the most part, but drives me nuts when people can't just saying, oh my bad, or ah I got you, I misread that.

All the fvck I am saying is neither party's elites care whether people are complaining. That is it. End of story. I responded to that comment alone.

Reactions: yoshi121374
I did. I swear you just don't like admitting you were wrong or misunderstand anything. When was the State of the Union? I seriously work hard to be respectful and have actual conversation, and think I have for the most part, but drives me nuts when people can't just saying, oh my bad, or ah I got you, I misread that.

All the fvck I am saying is neither party's elites care whether people are complaining. That is it. End of story. I responded to that comment alone.

you are wasting your time. he is the most dishonest poster on this board. I have even gotten him to admit that he was saying something dishonest, he admitted it and then went back to saying it the next day.

he also welched on a ban bet. No integrity.

Ok and I disagree.

Republicans listened to the complaints via an open and contested primary.

Democrats intentionally hid their candidates health problems and as a result did not listen to their constituents. Instead of listening to their concerns at the ballot box they appointed a deeply unpopular Kamala Harris. Harris would never have won an open primary.

So, I understood you quite well, I just disagree with your statements and gave solid reasons as to why. It is not a troll, just a genuine disagreement.

• Haha
you are wasting your time. he is the most dishonest poster on this board. I have even gotten him to admit that he was saying something dishonest, he admitted it and then went back to saying it the next day.

he also welched on a ban bet. No integrity.
Biden is sharp as a tack and Kamla was the border csar.

Ok and I disagree.

Republicans listened to the complaints via an open and contested primary.

Democrats intentionally hid their candidates health problems and as a result did not listen to their constituents. Instead of listening to their concerns at the ballot box they appointed a deeply unpopular Kamala Harris. Harris would never have won an open primary.

So, I understood you quite well, I just disagree with your statements and gave solid reasons as to why. It is not a troll, just a genuine disagreement.
You are still applying it to a situation unintended so you can argue against it. I am not talking about primaries. I am just saying the elite's in politics do not care about complaints by and large until it affects cash flow or winning elections. And that is on either side. I am not even a little bit talking about primaries. So any connection between the two is completely your own doing. You don't disagree with me. You disagree with a position in your head that no one here is actually taking.

I try to engage with you because you will actually type positions for the most part, whereas others just insult and get angry from the start, but I will likely just stop engaging. Which you're probably fine with.

You aren’t talking about primaries because it’s inconvenient for you. Just because it’s an “unintended situation” doesn’t mean the argument is incorrect or in bad faith.

But the whole topic is do the parties listen to their constituents. I think Republicans listen to and respond to criticism through the open primary process.

Democrats were not afforded that same chance. I wholeheartedly believe there is no way Kamala wins an open democratic primary.

So, you don’t think the primaries are a way for voters to express their displeasure and hold politicians accountable (I.e. listen to complaints). I do. We will agree to disagree

You aren’t talking about primaries because it’s inconvenient for you. Just because it’s an “unintended situation” doesn’t mean the argument is incorrect or in bad faith.

But the whole topic is do the parties listen to their constituents. I think Republicans listen to and respond to criticism through the open primary process.

Democrats were not afforded that same chance. I wholeheartedly believe there is no way Kamala wins an open democratic primary.

So, you don’t think the primaries are a way for voters to express their displeasure and hold politicians accountable (I.e. listen to complaints). I do. We will agree to disagree
K.

Yea. He started the GLA chapter at his school.

The majority of Americans agree with this kind of thing and support teachers creating supportive environments for kids. Kind of like the FCA.

You've lost all concept of respect or commonality.

You seem sick. People are pretty normal. Democrats and Republicans. And most of us just don't care about any of this nonsense. And when I say most of us, I mean like 97% of us.

Get off Twitter. Please. Youve obviously lost all sense of reality.

The majority of Americans agree with this kind of thing and support teachers creating supportive environments for kids. Kind of like the FCA.

You seem sick. People are pretty normal. Democrats and Republicans. And most of us just don't care about any of this nonsense. And when I say most of us, I mean like 97% of us.

Weird that you want me off the only place that allows free speech. I won’t go anywhere else unless they start censoring and there is a more free speech platform. Until then, I’ll be on X. I don’t play well with commies

No where near 97%, much less 5%, support gender transition or hiding gender transition from parents.

Tim was accused of improprieties by more than one student in the club I believe. Will try to find source

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
What's sad is @OleFastball / @fatpiggy insisting on spreading flat out fallacies because he knows how much trouble Trump is in. It's also why I don't try to debate anymore, he doesn't care about truth or facts.

Also interesting that @Cocks are Number 1 hasn't asked @OleFastball to bet....wonder why that is?
Everyone is welcome to bet. I couldn’t care less the side.

Not sure I understand your angle.

Everyone is welcome to bet. I couldn’t care less the side.

Not sure I understand your angle.

Under his previous handle of @OleFastball he had a ban bet and then when he lost, he changed his handle and tried to come back. He has since admitted that he did it.

Dude is such a loser. You and I have had multiple discussions and while we don't agree frequently, generally we have been able to be civil with each other.

He doesn't try. He is insulting,he doesn't even attempt to provide value, just spreads garbage.

Yep, he was also the HS football coach. it was big deal for the coach in a small town to be inclusive of gay kids, I am sure it made their lives much easier.

@fatpiggy has never played competitive sports, so he would not know this. And he does not want gay kids to be included in anything because he is human trash.

Which part do you dispute?

That he was a groomer, that is false,and incredibly insulting.

WTF happened to you? You have gone so far off the deep end. These stories are so easily researched and seen to be false, but here you are, doubling down and dumbing down the discourse.

I won't engage anymore,but don't you have any sense of decency?

Under his previous handle of @OleFastball he had a ban bet and then when he lost, he changed his handle and tried to come back. He has since admitted that he did it.

Dude is such a loser. You and I have had multiple discussions and while we don't agree frequently, generally we have been able to be civil with each other.

He doesn't try. He is insulting,he doesn't even attempt to provide value, just spreads garbage.

Ah the old personal insults from someone who claims to take the high road. Clown.

Which part do you disagree with?

I can see the frustration from the dems they are stuck with deeply unpopular Kamala as their candidate. They know their voices were stolen and they are pissed.

Democrats know they never would have elected highly unpopular, DEI VP Kamala, or Groomer Stolen Valor Wals.

They are in disarray.

That he was a groomer, that is false,and incredibly insulting.

WTF happened to you? You have gone so far off the deep end. These stories are so easily researched and seen to be false, but here you are, doubling down and dumbing down the discourse.

I won't engage anymore,but don't you have any sense of decency?

Ok - let's look into it.

A groomer is someone who exploits minors (under 16) in order to influence their sexuality.

Can we agree on the definition before we look further?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT