ADVERTISEMENT

Tampon Tim Walz Inserted As VP -

Receipts provided for Tim Walz resigning from (fired) fired from school board after parents made complaint about him.

The claim , so far, is that Tim Walztook a 14 year old boy to the indigo girls concert and then took him home, had sex with said 14 year old, and spent the night.

Specific dates, specific claims, with specific details. Much more than E Jean Carrol and I’m surprised this is nor getting more attention because all accusers must be believed according to democrats.

I actually believe this story.

My bet is that Harris Walz are forced to address it, we will see.

More drops this afternoon
It's all made up piglet. You can stop now.

The claim , so far, is that Tim Walztook a 14 year old boy to the indigo girls concert and then took him home, had sex with said 14 year old, and spent the night.

Specific dates, specific claims, with specific details. Much more than E Jean Carrol and I’m surprised this is nor getting more attention because all accusers must be believed according to democrats.

I actually believe this story.

My bet is that Harris Walz are forced to address it, we will see.

More drops this afternoon

It's all made up piglet. You can stop now.

No. If you are following along, he is adamant the emails are legit and he even took video's of the emails as proof.

One question is: Does Tim Walz have a scar on his chest?

If he does NOT have a scar on his chest then the story will be quickly put to rest. Otherwise, we will await more details.

But again, there is MORE evidence here than the lady who won $450mm. We have actual dates and actual times, of the accusations. And, according to democrats rules, we must believe all accusers.

So, i think we should wait patiently. More will drop this afternoon.

No. If you are following along, he is adamant the emails are legit and he even took video's of the emails as proof.

If he does NOT have a scar on his chest then the story will be quickly put to rest. Otherwise, we will await more details.

But again, there is MORE evidence here than the lady who won $450mm. We have actual dates and actual times, of the accusations. And, according to democrats rules, we must believe all accusers.

You are comparing evidence that was adjudicated in a court of law to evidence that is being presented on twitter from an anonymous source sharing it through another anonymous source. Even someone as dishonest as you has to see the difference, no?

Wrong, E. Jean Carroll was a real person who used the court to adjudicate her claims and a jury of his peers found him guilty. She did not reach out to a random, anonymous clown on the internet to make her claim. Same clown that made up the ABC whistleblower, who they still haven't produced.

LULZ
GZ0n_XXaMAAMrRZ

You are comparing evidence that was adjudicated in a court of law to evidence that is being presented on twitter from an anonymous source sharing it through another anonymous source. Even someone as dishonest as you has to see the difference, no?
Some very specific claims here and the guy said he is seeking counsel. So it may yet reach the light of a courtroom.

Of course, if Tim Walz does not have a raised scar on his chest, a chinese symbol tatoo on his upper thigh, and a small scar on his left arm then this can all be put to rest in about 2 seconds.

Now, if he were to have those things it's probably worth listening to the accuser. Far from a slam dunk, as pictures could reveal some of the claims like scars and tatoos, but it goes from immediate trash to we will hear the accuser out.

Reactions: nytigerfan
All I know is if I had a life altering pedo encounter as a teen and wanted to finally reveal my deepest secret to the world, after careful consideration, I’d find a highly credible social media user like black insurrectionist as my outlet.
I thought it was democrat policy to believe all accusers?

Also, what do you make of the physical descriptions like chest scar and thigh tattoo?

I thought it was democrat policy to believe all accusers?

Also, what do you make of the physical descriptions like chest scar and thigh tattoo?
Maybe he should reveal himself so that he's not anonymous and it would be more believable.

He was a football coach and maybe he took showers at the school so it could be common knowledge. All those things could also be visible if he took his shirt off for any reason or was wearing shorts. On a multi-week trip to China, maybe they went swimming? Who knows, but that doesn't corroborate sexual abuse.

Just like the fake ABC executive who swore Kamala was given the debate questions in advance, no real person will ever come forward here.

But the magas will still believe it.
So we believe all accusers, except for when they implicate democrats. Got it.

So we believe all accusers, except for when they implicate democrats. Got it.
Do most accusers stay anonymous and only reach out to random maga clowns on the interwebz who have made false accusations before and even admit they make up shit sometimes? Can we believe any and everything said about Trump on the internet? If so, why isn't he in solitary confinement for life?

Do most accusers stay anonymous and only reach out to random maga clowns on the interwebz who have made false accusations before and even admit they make up shit sometimes? Can we believe any and everything said about Trump on the internet? If so, why isn't he in solitary confinement for life?
OK - I will remove the headline pending further information.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT