ADVERTISEMENT

Tens of Billions of US Dollars Were Transferred to Ukraine and then Using FTX Crypto Currency the Funds Were Laundered Back to Democrats in US

Its about time.

you do realize that this is about the fastest arrest in history for this type of case?

Elizabeth Holmes was not indicted until three years after they discovered her fraud. In that time, she got married, had a kid, and traveled all over the world.

Same for the shitbags at Enron.

So are you saying that no money laundering occurred? Just want to know what you think.

There is zero evidence of money laundering. Zero. Only right wing extremist speculation. Prove me wrong.

Just because you want something to be true doesn’t mean it is.

There is zero evidence of money laundering. Zero. Only right wing extremist speculation. Prove me wrong.

Just because you want something to be true doesn’t mean it is.
Thats not what I asked. Asking your opinion.

She's a nice person though

Why don’t you want every penny to be audited? That’s why you’re gaslighting. You don’t want that. Thankfully the next two years lots of investigations will be done.

There’s no point in the house passing any legislation because we know the Democrats in the Senate will block it. Therefore bring on the investigations.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Why don’t you want every penny to be audited? That’s why you’re gaslighting. You don’t want that. Thankfully the next two years lots of investigations will be done.

There’s no point in the house passing any legislation because we know the Democrats in the Senate will block it. Therefore bring on the investigations.
Of all the posts in this thread you could have responded to in order to make your point, you picked the one of Marjorie Taylor Greene being a cvnt?

Thats not what I asked. Asking your opinion.

My opinion is that no laundering occurred. It is just another right wing extremist witch hunt.

This is all we know:

US sent military aid $ to Ukraine.

FTX set up a crypto site where people could donate crypto to help fund Ukraine.

FTX executives gave money to Dem and Pub candidates in the 2022 election.

That's it. Everything else is wild speculation by people with an agenda, or people trying to sell ads on their right wing nonsense websites, or rubes on TI.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
You just said that is your opinion. Would you like to find out if that is the correct opinion? Why are you OK with it not being investigated?

You just said that is your opinion. Would you like to find out if that is the correct opinion? Why are you OK with it not being investigated?

Not being investigated? The guy was arrested. In record time for a case like this.

Every bit of that stolen money given to politicians should have to be paid back.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT