ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Panhandle

Biden’s statement in Texas wildfires. I have to admit this is not a good look for him to say this:

“I see again the forest fires are starting,” Biden said at a plant visit in Michigan. “They’re starting again in Texas. I said, you gotta clean your floors, you gotta clean your forests — there are many, many years of leaves and broken trees and they’re like, like, so flammable, you touch them and it goes up.”

“Maybe we’re just going to have to make them pay for it because they don’t listen to us,” he added.

Biden’s statement in Texas wildfires. I have to admit this is not a good look for him to say this:

“I see again the forest fires are starting,” Biden said at a plant visit in Michigan. “They’re starting again in Texas. I said, you gotta clean your floors, you gotta clean your forests — there are many, many years of leaves and broken trees and they’re like, like, so flammable, you touch them and it goes up.”

“Maybe we’re just going to have to make them pay for it because they don’t listen to us,” he added.
Did he get Texas confused with another state or do they have lax forrest management practices?

If he was smart he would have listened to the Firemaster General from the last administration and told them to rake and clean the forest like the Finns do!

ZxmWNeP.png

Texas NG needs to be up there protecting the nuclear power plant that creates a staggering amount of our munitions that’s ~350mi from Dallas and is in the path or the fires. This shit is a serious problem

Texas NG needs to be up there protecting the nuclear power plant that creates a staggering amount of our munitions that’s ~350mi from Dallas and is in the path or the fires. This shit is a serious problem

No doubt it is serious, and probably should not be making jokes about it.

I am just happy that we have a current President that will still be ready to help TX despite that fact that they "are not his people".

Reactions: WapPride

The Significance Behind The Texas Fires

- This Is Another Blow To Our Supply Chain
- Where The Fires Happened Is Where 88% Of Texas Cattle Feed
- The US Is Already Down Roughly 1 Billion Pounds Of American Beef
- These Fires Are Another Win For Foreign Imports

Is it another “coincidence” that this specific location is on fire while globalist initiatives are trying to push everyone away beef in the United States? You decide.

“By now you guys have heard about the fires going on in Texas. Over half a million acres have burned so far. What a tragedy and misfortune for the families that are ranching there. A lot of people don't understand that that's one more hit to our nation's food supply chain. We are already in a very vulnerable position. And the lowest cattle numbers we've seen since 1950.

We're down like a billion pounds in beef in the country, which means they're gonna have to import more, which doesn't help the local producers, which continues to weaken our food supply chain. We're not even into summer yet and dealing with whatever droughts may show up now. So here's what you can do. Find your local farmers and ranchers and have their back. Make sure that they know they're growing their food or raising their food for somebody in America that cares.

What we can do is change the way we source our food, leave the existing grocery supply chain where they get the retail dollar and go to our farmers and ranchers, shake their hand and make sure they get the retail dollar. That's how we can secure our food supply chain and also end up making it better for not just the producers, but our families and our environment.”

Leticia James showing up in this story.

The massive Texas wildfire, the second largest in US history, has resulted in the deaths of thousands of cattle.

Texas, known as the nation's largest cattle producer, holds over 85% of its herd in the Panhandle region. With 12 million cattle, as reported by the US Department of Agriculture, the losses are expected to be devastating for individual producers.

The destruction of grasslands for feeding and farm buildings will worsen the situation for Texas officials.

JBS, a beef supplier, has lost over 6,000 cattle. Additionally, they are currently facing a lawsuit from New York State Attorney General Letitia James. The lawsuit accuses JBS of misleading the public regarding a pledge to reduce its climate pollution over the next decade.

Texas officials have also warned that the state's largest-ever fire could potentially intensify over the weekend, as high winds are predicted in the forecast.

Interesting comments from the governor. Said he's never seen anything like this. Blue roof anyone?

Texas Governor Greg Abbott Says 500 Structures Confirmed Destroyed In The Texas Fires

🚨 Extremely Concerning Because He Says These Aren’t Like Normal Fires. Normally Something’s Left Of The Structures But Strangely They're “Completely gone. Nothing left”

“I have witnessed and observed some extraordinary damage in our state. Could be caused by hurricanes or tornadoes, and frequently when you see the aftermath of that damage, there's a some symbol as of a structure that is still there.

When you look at the damages that have occurred here, it's just gone. Completely gone. Nothing left but ashes on the ground.

Some early, and I will categorize as premature assessments, show that there are about 400 to 500 structures that have been destroyed. There's no way to say for certainty that's gonna be the final number because there's still the ongoing assessment process.”

Makes You Wonder If It Was A DEW (Directed Energy Weapon) Used

Reminder* The Texas Fires Happened In The Exact Location Of The State Where 88% Of Texas Cattle Feed

• Haha
Reactions: fatpiggy and dpic73

UPDATE On Damage Caused By The Texas Fires

- Cattle feed & Feed Lots burned
- No water the ranchers use for their cattle
- No grass, prairie land for the cattle to graze is gone
- 120 Miles of power lines down/ no grid

Seems The Entire Beef Cattle Industry Just Got Wiped Out

Many cattle’s hooves have been burned and many more will need to be put down, what an amazing “coincidence” this happened to the beef industry…

What Are The Odds!

“Breaking news out of Texas. Uh, we just received an update from our Texas agricultural commissioner, Sid Miller, and I'm gonna play that video, uh, right after this. But a few things that I just took away that are very, very, very important for folks to understand across the country. Now this fire in Texas is now the largest in Texas state history, and we knew that, uh, about 3 days ago when that hit over a million acres. They're now at a million and a half acres.

They have a 120 miles of power lines down. So the grid up in that part of the country is completely down right now. No grid, no water. Uh, the majority of these farmers and ranchers depend on well water, and, additionally, uh, there's no grass. There's no prairie land up there for, uh, the cattle to graze on, and there's been a bunch of feed and feedlots that have burned out too.

The largest fire we've ever had in Texas is the largest fire we've ever had in the United States. It's almost at 2,000 square miles, uh, a 1,000,000 and a half half acres. Uh, preliminary reports, 3,000 head of cattle. That number would triple or quadruple before it's over, especially when we start euthanizing the cattle that have, uh, had their hooves burnt or their other others burnt. We're gonna have to, you know, put a lot of these animals down.

It's a sad situation. Uh, we've had over 500 houses and barns destroyed, and that number content continues to climb. We've had 2 fatalities. Thank goodness it's only 2. Uh, but we also have 5 firefighters that have had been injured.

Uh, we've got over a 120 miles, Sandra, of power lines that are down. Now this country is sparsely populated and very arid, so there's not a lot of stock water. Most of the water comes from wells. So not only is this livestock out of grass, but there's also no water. So it's a very desperate situation.”

Reactions: fatpiggy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT