ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Politics

“Christian Nationalists”

K

200.gif

They’re trying to turn the US into a Christian theocracy…

But okay, I guess ignorance is bliss

Edit: it’s also not a “bullshit label.” https://www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/sh...it-raises-concerns-about-threats-to-democracy
These jackals are no different than those CAIR assholes.

Stop being so frickin alarmed by EVERYTHING! Just because some fringe ahole has some fringe idea doesn’t mean it’s going to happen. Not everything is a “threat to democracy”.

Stop being so frickin alarmed by EVERYTHING! Just because some fringe ahole has some fringe idea doesn’t mean it’s going to happen. Not everything is a “threat to democracy”.
lol? I posted an article about how 2 hyper evangelical billionaires have put the entire Texas political sphere in a stranglehold and they’re branching out to other states. They’re pushing out anyone conservative or liberal that doesn’t kowtow to their will. It also is something that quite literally affects me in Houston, so there’s that.

You’d know all that if you read the article instead of boohooing because it said “Christian nationalist.”

I will also note that I feel that you’ve been around long enough to know that WAP isn’t running around being alarmed by everything

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT