ADVERTISEMENT

That fat goofy beotch is farting in the courtroom.

1 of 2 things is happening here:

Either 1) Trump is actually just farting, apparently loudly enough that its noticeable to those not sitting directly next to him or 2) this is satire of the way republicans often just make up ridiculous stuff and report it as fact

Either way, its funny.

1 of 2 things is happening here:

Either 1) Trump is actually just farting, apparently loudly enough that its noticeable to those not sitting directly next to him or 2) this is satire of the way republicans often just make up ridiculous stuff and report it as fact

Either way, its funny.
I saw satire of it yesterday but it’s actually true. This has been corroborated.

GLjgYOqXoAAZgWu

#TrumpStinks

You fools will believe anything.
Let’s hope he doesn’t shart himself. This is your hero, growls.

Umm, let's see. Farting, or wearing Depends and shitting on himself in front of the Pope and the rest of the world.

Guess I'll go with the farting.

Just like always, you demonrats will cheat, lie, and steal, all the way until election day. In many states, many days after election day. The ends justify the means, right commie.

Whatever it takes to get this decrepit old fool, serial liar, pedophile, and non apologetic racist, elected again.

There again, whatever it takes. Right?

I saw satire of it yesterday but it’s actually true. This has been corroborated.
The "smeller is the fella". Guess you didn't learn that where you grew up.

We're on the brink of WW3 thanks to this ignorant fVck we have in the WH (I'm sure you don't care, because you don't fight this countries wars--you just meddle and instigate them). Illegal aliens pouring across the border. Inflation for everything is outrageous. Gas prices up every day. Crime is rampant all across the country, yet you worry about someone else's flatulence.
All he has to do is name his reputable sources, which I guarantee he can't do

Reputable sources for what?

The "smeller is the fella". Guess you didn't learn that where you grew up.

We're on the brink of WW3 thanks to this ignorant fVck we have in the WH (I'm sure you don't care, because you don't fight this countries wars--you just meddle and instigate them). Illegal aliens pouring across the border. Inflation for everything is outrageous. Gas prices up every day. Crime is rampant all across the country, yet you worry about someone else's flatulence.

Reputable sources for what?
Didn’t see this because I had you on ignore.

Crime down.
Inflation down
Gas prices? Lol
Asylum seekers helping reduce inflation

And he easily couldn’t gotten involved in Ukraine and Israel but has kept American troops out of it. He’s handled both impeccably IMO.

Reactions: flotiger

Crime down.
Inflation down
Gas prices? Lol

And he easily couldn’t gotten involved in Ukraine and Israel but has kept American troops out of it. He’s handled both impeccably IMO.
We have had troops on the ground for awhile. You leftards are clueless about matters of the military. SF has been in Ukraine for awhile helping and Delta and Seals have been in Gaza to help with hostage rescue...

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016

Crime down.
Inflation down
Gas prices? Lol

Please put me on ignore again phaggit!

First I was on ignore. Then I was not. Now I'm back to ignore. Good riddance IMO. A conservative would have just blocked your a$$ and been done with it. Everyone knows you're a troll, but I won't deal with your ignorance.

You're just too much of a pu$$y to take a stand for anything you believe in. Totally embarrassing. Just like "prime". Great athlete--big pu$$y.

The apple doesn't fall from the tree.

Umm, let's see. Farting, or wearing Depends and shitting on himself in front of the Pope and the rest of the world.

Guess I'll go with the farting.

Just like always, you demonrats will cheat, lie, and steal, all the way until election day. In many states, many days after election day. The ends justify the means, right commie.

Whatever it takes to get this decrepit old fool, serial liar, pedophile, and non apologetic racist, elected again.

There again, whatever it takes. Right?
BDS is a bad look. This is a thread about orange man fart

BDS is a bad look. This is a thread about orange man fart
Ah. You are so funny.

Who gives a crap about a bad look? You obviously don't. You've watched an idiot lead this country for over 3 years.

That being said, please name one thing this pedophile POS did that made your life better.

I'll wait.

Reactions: loveoysters
Ah. You are so funny.

Who gives a crap about a bad look? You obviously don't. You've watched an idiot lead this country for over 3 years.

That being said, please name one thing this pedophile POS did that made your life better.

I'll wait.
This is still about trumps farts. You’ve watched the same idiot. What’s he done to make my life better is irrelevant.

You're just here to smell the farts.

Got it.
Good old Allornothing. All full of shit and knows nothing. Spouting your usual sexual innuendos and fake facts. God it must be horrible to be you. Just an angry little man who wants so badly to part of a team again. And he chose the magats because....well.....they're the only ones that where he could feel smart.

Ah. You are so funny.

I'll wait.
Hey Hambone! Odor in the court!

It is called Trump Derangement Syndrom or TDS for short. For the past 10 years, it has lived rent-free in EVERY liberal democrat mind. They can't go one day without it being mentioned in their news broadcasts. TDS is responsible for over 80% of their TV and news.

It is called Trump Derangement Syndrom or TDS for short. For the past 10 years, it has lived rent-free in EVERY liberal democrat mind. They can't go one day without it being mentioned in their news broadcasts. TDS is responsible for over 80% of their TV and news.
Don't try to pass the gas subject, this is about orange flatulence.

PS - TDS is a legitimate response to that treasonous fecal weasel.

Reactions: nytigerfan
Good old Allornothing. All full of shit and knows nothing. Spouting your usual sexual innuendos and fake facts. God it must be horrible to be you. Just an angry little man who wants so badly to part of a team again. And he chose the magats because....well.....they're the only ones that where he could feel smart.
Damn you're an ignorant f**K! Do you even read the post you reply to?

What about a fart is sexual? Are you smoking crack again?

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
Damn you're an ignorant f**K! Do you even read the post you reply to?

What about a fart is sexual? Are you smoking crack again?
I stand corrected. My bad for confusing you. I chose the wrong idiotic post of yours to attach my reply. There are so many to choose from, after all. But it gets tough keeping up with your use of pedophile, pu$$y and phaggit (I believe that's how you spelled it). I mean, you know words... you have the best words....and that's a Trump joke in case you don't get it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT