ADVERTISEMENT

The Errors The Lies and The Coverup in the Georgia 2020 Election

Yep... this seems about right... wild claims by Trumpians, showing that everyone and everyone is corrupt. And when this gets to court... nothing. Remember the last time this happened? But when the Judge asked for all this experts to testify... the accusers "didn't have contact information".

Let us know when ANY of the above shit gets proven in court. LOVED the picture of the scanning. This is nearly as good as the "suitcases" one and the picture of a guy bringing in fake ballots (which turned out to be a reporter carrying in equipment).

Remember Rudy telling us about those two poll workers doing drugs and having a USB with fake votes on it? It was a BOMBSHELL!!! Right up to the point where he admitted that he made the whole thing up.

Yep... this seems about right... wild claims by Trumpians, showing that everyone and everyone is corrupt. And when this gets to court... nothing. Remember the last time this happened? But when the Judge asked for all this experts to testify... the accusers "didn't have contact information".

Let us know when ANY of the above shit gets proven in court. LOVED the picture of the scanning. This is nearly as good as the "suitcases" one and the picture of a guy bringing in fake ballots (which turned out to be a reporter carrying in equipment).

Remember Rudy telling us about those two poll workers doing drugs and having a USB with fake votes on it? It was a BOMBSHELL!!! Right up to the point where he admitted that he made the whole thing up.
Are you even reading the stuff that im posting? I honestly doubt it. You just pop in to repeat this same little argument.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016

New: Dominion tabulators reject ballots at a high rate.

Post election inspection finds uncounted ballots still in diversion bin and not secured.

Machine recount discovers more uncounted ballots.

Coffee County, GA
Georgia Primary and non partisan General Election May 21, 2024

The only news report I've located does not mention any of these problems. They said the issue was resolved and the vote count didn't change. Not true.

When I received notice of the issue I screenshot the results. As you can see they "found" 38 new votes for Rep. Austin Scott. The Supervisor reports finding a total of 49 uncounted votes.

38 votes may not sound significant, but it is. 38 votes equals around 0.7% of the total votes casts of around 5,600 in this U.S. Rep primary. If this had been a statewide race for President, this would have resulted in a candidate being shorted 35,000 votes in 2020. (5,000,000 x 0.7% = 35,000). Trump reportedly lost by only 11,778.

I'll post a video below where the Election Supervisor says she thinks she may have accidentally rejected (deleted) the ballots on election day. Considering that the last Coffee Supervisor was fired for basically speaking out against the machines, I'm a little skeptical.

I understand there will always be human error. And we should be patient with election officials. They have a tough job. But I recommend that Coffee County conduct a hand count at the local level, controlled by the county, not GASOS or Voting Works.

I also recommend they conduct an investigation to determine exactly what caused the error. Human error generally goes both ways. But machines can be programmed to consistently favor a certain candidate. This is the danger of voting machines. There should be a 100% hand count after each machine count.

Are you even reading the stuff that im posting? I honestly doubt it. You just pop in to repeat this same little argument.
You are absolutely correct. I didn't read that crap above. You know why? Because you have ZERO credibility here... NONE. How many times over the last 4 years have you posted some crap or another that turned out to be false? Too many for me to go back and try and count for sure. Your "Bombshell/Smoking Gun/Silver Bullet posts are a running joke, The sun rises in the East, water is wet, and Growlz is going to post some crap about the 2020 election that isn't true. Everyone knows you are a Trump sycophant that has no interest in the truth and you post ANY random crap that supports Trump, no matter how outlandish or stupid.

The REALLY hilarious thing is that you can't even post news any more b/c EVEN virtual rags like TGP/Newsmax/OAN don't even put these stories up anymore. You are reduced to posting random tweets... But you have at it... and I'll keep on pointing out that NONE of this crap ever stands up in court. Right about the time that people have to start testifying under oath, they start changing their story. They say all kinds of things when they can lie with impunity...

Take Trump himself. He told us all MULTIPLE TIMES how he was going to testify b/c he didn't do anything wrong. But when the moment came? He put his tail between his legs like the little bitch he is and refused to take the stand in his own defense. THEN he stepped out of the courthouse and started pissing and moaning again.

You are absolutely correct. I didn't read that crap above. You know why? Because you have ZERO credibility here... NONE. How many times over the last 4 years have you posted some crap or another that turned out to be false? Too many for me to go back and try and count for sure. Your "Bombshell/Smoking Gun/Silver Bullet posts are a running joke, The sun rises in the East, water is wet, and Growlz is going to post some crap about the 2020 election that isn't true. Everyone knows you are a Trump sycophant that has no interest in the truth and you post ANY random crap that supports Trump, no matter how outlandish or stupid.

The REALLY hilarious thing is that you can't even post news any more b/c EVEN virtual rags like TGP/Newsmax/OAN don't even put these stories up anymore. You are reduced to posting random tweets... But you have at it... and I'll keep on pointing out that NONE of this crap ever stands up in court. Right about the time that people have to start testifying under oath, they start changing their story. They say all kinds of things when they can lie with impunity...

Take Trump himself. He told us all MULTIPLE TIMES how he was going to testify b/c he didn't do anything wrong. But when the moment came? He put his tail between his legs like the little bitch he is and refused to take the stand in his own defense. THEN he stepped out of the courthouse and started pissing and moaning again.
F**k you and your feelings and opinions which all suck!! Wtf with claiming cred badges on an anonymous internet message board? Thanks for at least confirming that you do not give a shit about anything but getting high dipshit.

While they're using lawfare to go after @realDonaldTrump, no one has yet been charged for manipulating the Fulton County GA 2020 hand count. These are just a few of the batches that were proven by Joe Rossi to be fake duplicates in SEB case 2021-181. But I provided additional evidence to state and federal agencies that shows, in my opinion, that these fake batches were intentionally duplicated to force the hand count to match the machine count.

This is the corrupt Deep State that President Eisenhower warned Americans about in his 1961 farewell address. President Eisenhower was a retired Army General and this was essentially his last mission and national security concern.

We will continue to expose the illegal, unconstitutional Deep State.

F**k you and your feelings and opinions which all suck!! Wtf with claiming cred badges on an anonymous internet message board? Thanks for at least confirming that you do not give a shit about anything but getting high dipshit.
LMAO... at "F**k you and your feelings and opinions which all suck!!"

Maybe it was the weed talking, but when I read that... I visualized an 8 year old girl in pig tails with a lisp saying it...

F**k you and your feelingths and opinionths which all thuck!!"

Yep that sounds about right.

What are cred badges? I just pointed out that you post stuff on the daily that demonstrably not true and have been doing it for years... So when you cut and paste a wall of random tweets with no evidence (which is certainly your right)... I'm just going to point out that you are full of shit regularly (which is my right).

I'm also not sure how pointing out your crap posts confirm that I don't care about anything but getting high, but considering the crap you usually post, I'm not surprised. I care about the US and law and order. I don't care if you are a Democrat, Republican, or lean left or right. The rules should apply to everyone equally. If someone has committed a crime, indict them, give them a trial, and lock them up if they are guilty. ANYONE.

Speaking of... I'm wondering when you are going to start referring to the Trump Crime Family like you do the Biden one... After all, Biden's never been convicted of anything but Trump certainly has. Say it with me... Convicted Felon Donald Trump

LMAO... at "F**k you and your feelings and opinions which all suck!!"

Maybe it was the weed talking, but when I read that... I visualized an 8 year old girl in pig tails with a lisp saying it...

F**k you and your feelingths and opinionths which all thuck!!"

Yep that sounds about right.

What are cred badges? I just pointed out that you post stuff on the daily that demonstrably not true and have been doing it for years... So when you cut and paste a wall of random tweets with no evidence (which is certainly your right)... I'm just going to point out that you are full of shit regularly (which is my right).

I'm also not sure how pointing out your crap posts confirm that I don't care about anything but getting high, but considering the crap you usually post, I'm not surprised. I care about the US and law and order. I don't care if you are a Democrat, Republican, or lean left or right. The rules should apply to everyone equally. If someone has committed a crime, indict them, give them a trial, and lock them up if they are guilty. ANYONE.

Speaking of... I'm wondering when you are going to start referring to the Trump Crime Family like you do the Biden one... After all, Biden's never been convicted of anything but Trump certainly has. Say it with me... Convicted Felon Donald Trump
That wasn't a lisp. That was the d!ck in your mouth.

Just saying.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
That wasn't a lisp. That was the d!ck in your mouth.

Just saying.
You mean the dick in Growlz's mouth right? I mean he was the one saying it after all. Or maybe it was YOUR mouth? Kind of a big jump on your part to go right to the dick sucking, no? Something you want to tell us? Not that there's anything wrong with that... Edit... user name checks out with emphasis on the ALL

You mean the dick in Growlz's mouth right? I mean he was the one saying it after all. Or maybe it was YOUR mouth? Kind of a big jump on your part to go right to the dick sucking, no? Something you want to tell us? Not that there's anything wrong with that... Edit... user name checks out with emphasis on the ALL
No. I am right and you are high with dVck in your mouth. 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 🤣 😂 😹

You've been choking on one since the day you were born. That's the way you were raised. Your parents smoked pot. That's where you learned it. You probably smoked it with them.

Keep grasping at straws though. Whatever it takes to make your stupid world view make sense.

I stumbled into the Trump GA Call and read the transcript. Its interesting to look back on. 4 things that really caught my eye:
-GA Refused to help not just verify data but give them data
-He knew there was no provisional intake at state farm. Unverified mixed w verified
-He knew about Fulton signature issues
-Missing ballots

You've been choking on one since the day you were born. That's the way you were raised. Your parents smoked pot. That's where you learned it. You probably smoked it with them.

Keep grasping at straws though. Whatever it takes to make your stupid world view make sense.
You remind me of one of our former Senators here in Idaho... Always bashing on the gays and talking about homosexual stuff and how it was an abomination. THEN he got busted at the Salt Lake airport trolling for cock. You should just come out if that's what you are into... no shame in it. If I loved the cock, I'd just say it and be done with it. It wouldn't bother me at all. It's kind of like being insulted for the color of my eyes. But back to your obsession with sucking cock... Go go for it dude... you'll feel liberated...we'll support you in you quest for man meat!

My parents never smoked pot as far as I know, but if they did I'd just say that they did that as well, no shame in that either. It's just like alcohol, only not as bad for you.

The fact of the matter is that you don't know the first thing about me, but seem to have some need to insult and ridicule folks for whatever reason. So have at it man! I don't mind at all.

I just spoke by phone with a reporter from the Waycross Journal Herald @WaycrossJournal concerning my case Fulgham v Ware County Board of Elections.

He will be obtaining court documents from Ware County Superior Court. Ware County's own records show that a batch of ballots somehow flipped from Trump to Biden. This fake Biden version was then "scanned" or digitally reproduced 5 days after certification when the physical ballots should have been locked away.

There was fraud in Georgia 2020 and we will expose it all.

By the way, the Dominion Voting system has a (scan ballot from image function). Is this what was used to "scan" these ballot images? Or did an employee have access to the physical ballots? We'll find out.
🇺🇸

Buckle up snowflakes!!

Did you even listen to what he said asswipe? This lady lives in Bridgeport Conn and it was related to a mayoral contest. You are the biggest liar on the board and nothing you say can be trusted.

• Haha
Reactions: TigerGrowls

New: Georgia Timeline of Election Case and Election Fraud Evidence by Holly Kesler @hmkesler

Very significant: This timeline created by Holly shows how events unfolded after Georgia 2020. It reveals that while citizen researchers and investigators were discovering evidence of fraud and filing formal complaints, Fulton County DA Fani Willis was going after @realDonaldTrump while coordinating with the @WhiteHouse.

Simultaneously, the Georgia Secretary of State Office was covering up evidence of fraud, which included providing false information to the J6 Committee.

Click on and read the timeline. Holly's original post below.

New release: The latest evidence of double scanned ballots from Georgia 2020

Approximately 8,000 double scanned ballots statewide. Around 60% go to Joe Biden.

Phillip Davis aka @mad_liberals has given me permission to release these updated numbers.

Context:

Phillip's work was confirmed accurate by GASOS attorneys at the State Election Board hearing in May 2024 where they acknowledged his 3,000 double scanned Fulton ballots still in the official election records from machine count #2. That number has also increased to around 5k in Fulton in both machine counts.

This evidence is very troubling, especially when you consider that we have less than half of the counties' records. Most were either incomplete, prematurely destroyed, or never made available. What would these missing records show us?

Phillip also discovered the double scanned ballots from Ware County GA included in my lawsuit Fulgham v Ware County Board of Elections.

Visit Phillip's website to learn more about specific county evidence.
ballotassure.com

And here is,

“I will testify in a court of law with my hand on the Bible.”

Dominion voting machines flips Trump batch to 75% Biden,

Georgia Secretary of State, Rat Raffensperger counted duplicates, falsified the audit hand counts with fake batch to forfeit the match the Dominion count, and redacted evidence, so that no eyebrows will be raised.

📝U.S. Congress certified the destruction of America on Jan 6,

There are over 20K unsubstantiated ballots in GA’s 2020 original results from tabulators that “do not exist” according to the Rossi/@KevinMoncla complaint.

Fulton County provided “proof” they exist.

Except their proof showed they used serial numbers for DIFFERENT machines.

There’s a word for this... Oh yes, fraud.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
Jeff Fulgham is a patriot and is all over this.

SITREP: Georgia 2024

BOLO: Be on the lookout for Ryan Germany to be in a position to cover up any evidence.

Ryan Germany was the attorney for @GaSecofState Raffensperger in 2020. It has been proposed that Germany be on the Fulton County 2024 monitoring team. This is a fox guarding the chickens.

Ryan Germany oversaw the GASOS investigation of State Election Board case 2021-181 concerning fake duplicate batches of ballots included in the official Fulton hand count. These batches included 6,000 gross fake votes with Biden receiving a fake net gain of around 4,000 votes. The case concluded in June 2023 that the batches were indeed duplicates (fake).

But Germany and the GASOS investigators covered up the fact that Fulton's hand count was actually off by several thousand before the fake batches were added. In addition, there is evidence that suggests these fake batches were intentionally altered and duplicated to force the hand count to match the machine count. I know because I provided this evidence to CISA (DHS), FBI, GASEB, GAAG. When they all covered up the evidence I filed a complaint with the GA Inspector General in October 2023.

Thanks @hmkesler for sharing this document which identifies the proposed monitoring team.

The Republicans should be alarmed at this development. This is significant Intel that the @RNCVoteProtect and @RNCResearch cannot ignore.

@ScottPresler is doing an excellent job registering Republican voters. @EmeraldRobinson is the tip of the spear for understanding and reporting on evidence of fraud.

It will take this joint effort to win in 2024. Thanks to all of the Patriots for your hard work while fighting to regain sovereign control of our elections. 🇺🇸

=======

Here is a link to and screenshot from the State Election Board hearing in March 2022 concerning case 2021-181. This proves that Ryan Germany and @GaSecofState actually sought advice from Voting Works staff concerning the fake duplicate batches of ballots in the Fulton hand count. In other words GASOS sought advice from the organization that was actually involved in compiling the spreadsheet that contained fake duplicate batches. Voting Works is run by the anti-Trumper named @benadida. Voting Works received funding from CISA (DHS) to develop the ARLO auditing software, the same software that produced the spreadsheet that contained the fake duplicate batches in Fulton 2020.

Link to March 2022 SEB transcripts:

🚨🚨GEORGIA VOTER FRAUD🚨🚨

-5,000 FELONS VOTED ILLEGALLY.
-66,248 UNDERAGE VOTERS
-$2,423 NOT LISTED AS REGISTERED
-$1,043 ILLEGALLY REGISTERED USING PO BOX
-$4,926 REGISTERED TO VOTE AFTER REGISTRATION RAN OUT
-10,315 VOTED THAT WERE DECEASED
-400 CASH BALANCE IN ANOTHER STATE
-15,000 FAULTY ADDRESS
-40,279 FAILED TO PROPERLY RE-REGISTER TO VOTE

🚨🚨GEORGIA VOTER FRAUD🚨🚨

-5,000 FELONS VOTED ILLEGALLY.
-66,248 UNDERAGE VOTERS
-$2,423 NOT LISTED AS REGISTERED
-$1,043 ILLEGALLY REGISTERED USING PO BOX
-$4,926 REGISTERED TO VOTE AFTER REGISTRATION RAN OUT
-10,315 VOTED THAT WERE DECEASED
-400 CASH BALANCE IN ANOTHER STATE
-15,000 FAULTY ADDRESS
-40,279 FAILED TO PROPERLY RE-REGISTER TO VOTE
3-pinocchio-nose-rex_4.jpg

The Legal Strategy Of The Deep State Election System:

The Deep State election system had a coordinated strategy in 2020 to lure Republicans into accusing specific county employees of fraud. They could then sue for defamation. This wasn't designed to protect the county employee, it was designed to protect this corrupt election system.

They know this system can be manipulated anonymously.

So I developed a counter strategy that anyone can replicate. Without accusing anyone, I sued Ware County GA Board of Elections for answers explaining how 100 fake duplicate ballots were scanned for the second time 5 days after certification, when the physical ballots should have been locked away. In other words, they may have been digitally reproduced.

And if I'm wrong and the system cannot be manipulated anonymously, then Ware County must tell me who created these fake duplicate ballots.

My lawsuit includes 18 "Interrogatory" (legal) questions, to include asking them who did this?

I'm representing myself. In legal terms it's called "pro se."

We have lost sovereign control of our elections. But as citizens we have the power and authority to demand answers and accountability.

Fulgham v Ware County BOE is ongoing. Ware County has been knocked back on their heels. I believe this lawsuit triggered a recent visit to Ware by @GaSecofState, possibly to help them in their legal strategy. Ware is in a defensive position. Their attorneys have advised the board to remain silent. But if there is nothing to hide, why have they not answered my questions?

In addition to providing the evidence to Ware Superior Court, I've also provided this evidence to the Ware County Sheriff. The image below is a picture of the large packet of evidence we provided to him. There is also evidence of flipped votes.

This entire election system is a corrupt industry (the Deep State Election System Industry) making a fortune off of taxpayers. This is one reason why even some Republicans are defending the system. We must continue to fight to regain sovereign control of our elections and our nation.

When you unplug the machines, you unplug the tyrannical election control by the Washington Swamp, who sold out our nation. This is what President Eisenhower warned Americans about in
his 1961 farewell address.

Think about this as we approach July 4th. 🇺🇸

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT