ADVERTISEMENT

The Errors The Lies and The Coverup in the Georgia 2020 Election

DJT knows what he’s doing. Exactly why he went after Kemp and Raffensperger.
I believe you are correct in your thinking. I just hope that when Trump said "we caught them all", that he was correct. I want these people punished to the fullest extent of the law. It makes ZERO difference to me whether these people have an R or D after their name. I fully believe about 5% of congress is actually trying to do their jobs. The other 95% is trying to pad their pockets. They have pretty much sold out our population for money.

This country is in bad shape. If these 2 communist are (s)elected, I think the USA is pretty much done.

🚨And here it is,

The Georgia Election Board,

CONFIRMS, BEYOND THE SHADOW OF OF A DOUBT,

The epicenter of the 2020 election crimes, Fulton County,

A: Fulton County failed to verify signatures for 148,000 ballots.

B Fulton County counted 17,852 votes with no ballot images

C: Fulton County inserted and counted 20,713 ballots from the original count without tabulator tapes (Dominion tapes)

D: Fulton County’s mother and daughter, Ruby Freeman and Shay Moss double scanned ballots.

E: Fulton County’s prostitute Fani ‘bang bang’ Willis was in-fact double scanned to the Fulton County’s District Attorney’s Office.

F: Fulton County counted 3,930 duplicates and inserted into the CERTIFIED COUNT via HUMAN INTERVENTION. The predicate for the overthrow of United States government.

“We now know with certainty that this duplication of ballots was not a mere administrative error, rather the duplication process was due to INTENTIONAL HUMAN INTERVENTION.”

G: Meaning Fulton County violated Georgia election laws and intentionally covered it up.

H: Issue two warrants for the arrest of Gov. Brian Kemp and Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger for maliciously certifying a CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY and covering it all up.

Reactions: AugTig
This thread is PROOF that the only thing Trump has is manufactured grievances. Ya'll had your day in court and you didn't win because you didn't have any evidence. But here we are 4 years later, and you still haven't moved on to the acceptance phase of grief. I'd recommend counseling.

This thread is PROOF that the only thing Trump has is manufactured grievances. Ya'll had your day in court and you didn't win because you didn't have any evidence. But here we are 4 years later, and you still haven't moved on to the acceptance phase of grief. I'd recommend counseling.
Did not have the day in court. Having a corrupted judge throw it out does not count. Fulton County has already now admitted malfeasance but the state of GA has so far done nothing about it.

Reactions: AugTig
Boom!! Jeff Fulgham calling for rattensberger's arrest.

I believe we have sufficient evidence to have @GaSecofState Brad Raffensperger placed under arrest for concealing evidence of massive election fraud in Georgia 2020. I'm calling on the GBI to launch an investigation into the GASOS office for covering up evidence of fraud and possibly worse. The GBI can start their investigation by reading my October 2023 complaint to the Georgia Inspector General. I've already contacted @BrianKempGA's office concerning my IG complaint.

Boom!! Jeff Fulgham calling for rattensberger's arrest.

I believe we have sufficient evidence to have @GaSecofState Brad Raffensperger placed under arrest for concealing evidence of massive election fraud in Georgia 2020. I'm calling on the GBI to launch an investigation into the GASOS office for covering up evidence of fraud and possibly worse. The GBI can start their investigation by reading my October 2023 complaint to the Georgia Inspector General. I've already contacted @BrianKempGA's office concerning my IG complaint.
As much as I love Jeff's determination, nothing will ever happen unfortunately. JMHO. I believe Rat-burger is a criminal. I also believe Kemp is a criminal and should be exposed for crimes.

See there lefties, I think both of these people have an "R" behind their name but I want them to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. If you would only do the same thing on your side, we could Make This Country Great Again.

As much as I love Jeff's determination, nothing will ever happen unfortunately. JMHO. I believe Rat-burger is a criminal. I also believe Kemp is a criminal and should be exposed for crimes.

See there lefties, I think both of these people have an "R" behind their name but I want them to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. If you would only do the same thing on your side, we could Make This Country Great Again.

I agree with you. Kemp is keeping a lid on all of it as he has a vested interest in nothing occurring. I am glad GA citizens are fighting this battle though in hopes that this current election will be decided fairly due to the pressure being applied.

I agree with you. Kemp is keeping a lid on all of it as he has a vested interest in nothing occurring. I am glad GA citizens are fighting this battle though in hopes that this current election will be decided fairly due to the pressure being applied.
I don't think Kemp is a good fella. I know in my mind Ratt-Burger is not a good fella. I'd love to see him placed in handcuffs and led off the stage, but I don't think that will ever happen.

I just can't share your optimism that this election will be free and fair.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
I don't think Kemp is a good fella. I know in my mind Ratt-Burger is not a good fella. I'd love to see him placed in handcuffs and led off the stage, but I don't think that will ever happen.

I just can't share your optimism that this election will be free and fair.
I hear you. I wouldnt say I am confident, but hoping that the election law that was passed in GA and the lack of a covid emergency that should compel them them to complete proper signature verification will push it to where it should be.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT