ADVERTISEMENT

The Liberal House of Cards Is Falling - diddy

Everyone wants him to go to jail. Conservatives somehow make this about political party affiliation?
I agree that it shouldn't be about political affiliation but in general most libs have denied and made fun of this issue because it's connected to the Q story and because most of the ones involved are famous liberal actors and politicians.

I agree that it shouldn't be about political affiliation but in general most libs have denied and made fun of this issue because it's connected to the Q story and because most of the ones involved are famous liberal actors and politicians.

Rapper Sean 'Diddy' Combs has been a prolific supporter of Democrats​

GXqNdM_XIAAUX1H
GXqNdW0WMAA7pTY

GXqNdBuX0AAyf1p

This is literally the FIRST TIME I've ever heard anyone call this part of the Q story. lolol Q seeks relevancy again.

Diddy got arrested,

And in case you don’t know yet- he was the Epstein of the music industry.

He was running a sexual blackmail ring to control powerful producers, musicians, celebrities, politicians, and executives.

He was promoting degenerate music and messages all throughout the 2000s .

Huge portions of the music industry is based on organized crime and a poison to our society.

And now I guarantee they’re gonna bury all the tapes and Diddy is gonna have a miraculous accident in FBI custody and magically commit suicide.

Diddy didn’t kill himself.

The Ben & Jen Saga:

I am hearing that there was a very compromising incentive for the break-up of this couple that has to do with what happened at the P. Diddy parties. Authorities contacted Mr. Affleck and informed him of what went on with Jennifer Lopez and some underage children. As I have told you all before P. Diddy's neighbors seen children being bussed in at 3am at those after parties that many celebrities attended. And J. Lo is on one of those tapes having some fun with both underage girls & boys. Because the news came suddenly with the announcement of their divorce and when you consider the timing it makes you wonder was there something else going on that we were unaware about.

So are we going to see more details about this come out at the upcoming trial? Because we definitely got unfavorable news about quiet a few celebrities who were accomplices for P. Diddy. Especially Cuba Gooding Jr. But ofcourse rapper Meek Mill was the one who got dragged the most out of that situation. Because you had a couple of people come out who said they were at the P. Diddy party and Meek Mill was alone with P. Diddy and they overheard a lot of noises coming from someone who was struggling to handle what P. Diddy was dishing out.

And ofcourse this didn't help with the footage of Meek Mill leaning on the inside of a pool wheel it seemed as though he had a hard time recovering from last night's antics in the bedroom with P. Diddy. So we will have our hands full once this trial starts because P. Diddy does not seem like he wants to go down by himself. Because there is no love in this music industry. Everyone is using everyone else for a come up. And everything is for publicity.

We are going to see a lot of people who we thought were besties throw each other under the bus. And ofcourse its going to be fun to watch.

Will Diddy flip trying to save his own hide?

Will the government stop at just diddy? Or will we have another sex trafficker with no customers?

If it’s an honest investigation, a lot of high profile people are crapping their pants right now. Ashton Kutcher, Levron, jimmy kimmel, and many more are on video talking about the Diddys parties.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT