ADVERTISEMENT

The politicization of jobs numbers needs to stop

Willence

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Dec 26, 2003
We have had horrendously inaccurate jobs numbers being reported by this administration. I'm sure it's not the only one that has done so though it is likely the worst offender. This is important data and at least SOMETHING that comes from the government needs to just be true whether it's good or bad.

The incompetence and corruption in the government serves no one.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Just like the crooked Dems to promote their political successes.

I don't think the president should be allowed to talk anymore. It's not fair to Republican election efforts.

Reactions: yoshi121374
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Just like the crooked Dems to promote their political successes.

I don't think the president should be allowed to talk anymore. It's not fair to Republican election efforts.

Typical non-substantive response from you. I said clearly in my message I am sure other administrations have done the same. There's a belief on both sides the President creates jobs. While this is not true, presidents have used this statistic to show the affectiveness of their economic policy. It's ridiculous but that's what happens. As such the jobs numbers have become subject to politicized inflation. One thing we know for sure is there is no administration that has known inflation like this one does.

Typical non-substantive response from you. I said clearly in my message I am sure other administrations have done the same. There's a belief on both sides the President creates jobs. While this is not true, presidents have used this statistic to show the affectiveness of their economic policy. It's ridiculous but that's what happens. As such the jobs numbers have become subject to politicized inflation. One thing we know for sure is there is no administration that has known inflation like this one does.
maybe if you cry more about it, Daisy?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT