ADVERTISEMENT

The Pro-Hamas sit-in at Clemson has begun.

Reminds me of the Clemson Liberals Against War protest in 2003 or 2004
Wonder why liberals are not protesting against the war in Ukraine at this time? There are countless Ukranianians dead and suffering from a war funded by the U.S. War Machine.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
To clarify, I'm speaking of Americans who are pro Palestine, never heard of any of them being pro-Hamas. (Since this thread was about the Clemson sit-in)
Yes in Palestine I'm sure there are pro-Hamas people.
So of all the people on campuses yelling "from the river to the sea" and "death to America" etc etc, you're saying none are American?

Wonder why liberals are not protesting against the war in Ukraine at this time? There are countless Ukranianians dead and suffering from a war funded by the U.S. War Machine.
Us funding both sides in the middle east also. Its our dollars shooting down our dollars...

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Let’s not get too goofy. They oppose Russia’s invasion, which is the reason for the war. Why some are siding with Hamas, I don’t know other than the recent rage for woke.

G
No amount of evidence or even literal proof will change anything for the Maga Republicans. They will still vote for Benedict Donald.
Give me the former President you apparently don't remembr and refer to as "Benedict Donald" any day over the gang in DC with Biden as it's figure head! Just compare the economy and inflation, illegal border crossings, foreign policy (wars in Ukrain, Middle East) domestic violence, cashless bail, etc. that is quicly ruining this country under this regime and they cannot be voted out fast enough for my taste!! Can you actually say you would not prefer the way life and the economy and respect we enjoyed around the world before these Biden leftists gained power? SMH!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT