ADVERTISEMENT

There is an excellent example this morning(5/11) why guns are my right, your right and the Orlando....

tigerGUY

Woodrush
Gold Member
Aug 22, 2001
Wherever my RV is parked(formerly Abbeville, SC)
Mall jewelry store owner that exercised his rights in protecting his hard earned property he sells to, ya know, support a family and employees. Smash and grab at Orlando Mall in Ratland. 4 walked in. 3 walked out. One died from gunshot wounds in the hospital after they were caught. If that were the response every criminal received, I can promise you they'd take up healthier livelihoods. Maybe even join you and get a job and play the life game straight up.

Mall jewelry store owner that exercised his rights in protecting his hard earned property he sells to, ya know, support a family and employees. Smash and grab at Orlando Mall in Ratland. 4 walked in. 3 walked out. One died from gunshot wounds in the hospital after they were caught. If that were the response every criminal received, I can promise you they'd take up healthier livelihoods. Maybe even join you and get a job and play the life game straight up.
Thank goodness he is in FL. He would be tried for murder in some of the deep blue areas with radical DA's.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT