ADVERTISEMENT

They’re eating the pets in Ohio!!!!

dc9421c0fa76c5a515d6de30bcd9d5c1.gif

Yep. Theres a video (literally one) and a photo of people eating a cat or carrying a goose/swan.

You dont wven know whether its america or not. and most importantly, immigrants arent eating pets. Ohio is weird but not that weird.

The one video isn't in Springfield and it's not a Haitian. She is a mentally ill lady who they took into custody.

It's a BS story that is made to scare uneducated white folks.

Reactions: flotiger and dpic73
Educate me, then.

Easy. They are lying to you and you are lapping it up. Vance admitted yesterday that it was fake.

Just because people claim to have seen something doesn't make it real. When investigated, they havea lol been found to be BS. Interestingly that's the same as the Stolen Election BS. How are those court cases going?

Easy. They are lying to you and you are lapping it up. Vance admitted yesterday that it was fake.

Just because people claim to have seen something doesn't make it real. When investigated, they havea lol been found to be BS. Interestingly that's the same as the Stolen Election BS. How are those court cases going?
🤦🏻‍♂️ Yikes

You believe mainstream media over your own eyes and your fellow Americans who are actually living there?

Reactions: fatpiggy
🤦🏻‍♂️ Yikes

You believe mainstream media over your own eyes and your fellow Americans who are actually living there?

My own eyes? You mean the videos that have been proven to be taken out of context, be in a totally different place, years earlier, and not with Haitians?

How about you believe someone other than Donald Trump? When he is your source for truth you've got issues...

My own eyes? You mean the videos that have been proven to be taken out of context, be in a totally different place, years earlier, and not with Haitians?

How about you believe someone other than Donald Trump? When he is your source for truth you've got issues...
So you're disregarding the above police report and other boots-on-the-ground evidence from the last few days/weeks? What leads a person to bury their head in the sand like this? (rhetorical question...)

This whole eating pets thing is a huge W for Trump.

He got the national media to pay attention the migrant crisis in Ohio. It will drive the news cycle for a few days.

People are pissed that illegals are coming in and taking tax dollars that traditionally went to their neighborhoods. Especially blacks, since those are the neighborhoods they send the illegals to.

• Haha
Reactions: yoshi121374
🤦🏻‍♂️ Yikes

He was the main one saying that "Joe Biden is at the top of his game!"
Pretty much clueless. Will gobble down whatever MSM tells him too.

Reactions: BasedCamp
So specifically it was 4 Haitian immigrants, 2 women and 2 men, that were driving a Toyota Tacoma with license plate ending in 8989 that each were carrying a dead goose they had killed.

The dude says his first and last name on the call.

This 100% happened. If it didn't then arrest the man for a false police report.

I'll consider this 100% confirmed.

This whole eating pets thing is a huge W for Trump.

He got the national media to pay attention the migrant crisis in Ohio. It will drive the news cycle for a few days.

People are pissed that illegals are coming in and taking tax dollars that traditionally went to their neighborhoods. Especially blacks, since those are the neighborhoods they send the illegals to.
💯 Vance nails it here.

Gotta love the legacy media puppet consistently lying, and the look on her face when Vance calls out the media directly for not going there and reporting on it themselves (you know, their JOB) is fantastic.

Last edited:
So specifically it was 4 Haitian immigrants, 2 women and 2 men, that were driving a Toyota Tacoma with license plate ending in 8989 that each were carrying a dead goose they had killed.

So geese are the same as people’s pet dogs and cats? I’m confused.

just so we are clear, 1 incident and 1 police report means that there is a national issue that the president needs to make us all aware of, where illegals are eating pets in ohio?

Do you know how insane you all sound?

Reactions: yoshi121374
just so we are clear, 1 incident and 1 police report means that there is a national issue that the president needs to make us all aware of, where illegals are eating pets in ohio?

You know how insane you sound stating unsubstituted lies to defend your ideology?

Last edited:

If eating pets was all they did that would be one thing. But, they kill people too. Should i list the names for you?

Do you know how insane it sounds that other countries are letting their criminals out of jail and then those people come here and get free money and leech off of our tax dollars? While committing crime? And overwhelming our current neighborhoods?

If immigration wasn't a big deal then why are Mayor Adams and Mayor Johnson begging for mercy in Chicago and NYC?

Think about it. You put your whole life into developing your community, taking care of your property. paying taxes. And then boom. One day the feds drop a bunch of foreigners into our community without any jobs or education etc.

That is INSANE

If eating pets was all they did that would be one thing. But, they kill people too. Should i list the names for you?

Do you know how insane it sounds that other countries are letting their criminals out of jail and then those people come here and get free money and leech off of our tax dollars? While committing crime? And overwhelming our current neighborhoods?

If immigration wasn't a big deal then why are Mayor Adams and Mayor Johnson begging for mercy in Chicago and NYC?

Think about it. You put your whole life into developing your community, taking care of your property. paying taxes. And then boom. One day the feds drop a bunch of foreigners into our community without any jobs or education etc.

That is INSANE

And it all could have been fixed had Trump not blocked a bipartisan immigration bill.

How can you not acknowledge that he had a hand in continuing the issue? He doesn't want to fix it, he wants to use it to scare his base.

The president doesn't need Congress to close the border.

Yeah. He kinda does without there being a National Emergency allowing the use of Executive Powers.

The President of America isn't allowed to unilaterally change laws. That's literally why we have checks and balances.

Remember when y'all were so mad about the Obama Executive Orders? Funny how that changed when Trump did it.

I love the ignorance of the MAGA world. Did you guys not take Government in high school?

Reactions: nytigerfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT