ADVERTISEMENT

They’re eating the pets in Ohio!!!!

Yeah. He kinda does without there being a National Emergency allowing the use of Executive Powers.

The President of America isn't allowed to unilaterally change laws. That's literally why we have checks and balances.

Remember when y'all were so mad about the Obama Executive Orders? Funny how that changed when Trump did it.

I love the ignorance of the MAGA world. Did you guys not take Government in high school?
An invasion of our country by criminals from the worst parts of the world as well as all of the child trafficking happening at the border are indeed a national emergency. How's that sand taste?

An invasion of our country by criminals from the worst parts of the world as well as all of the child trafficking happening at the border are indeed a national emergency. How's that sand taste?

What the last few years have taught me is that MAGA doesn't have a clue how immigration works.

Fear,Fear,Fear is Trumping facts from the MAGAS.

You literally don't understand the law. For the last time, we had a bi Partisan bill that would have largely corrected the issues and changed the laws, you know, how the government is supposed to work in the Constitution. Trump killed it, and he can answer why he did it. They asked him about it.

Reactions: my95GTHO
What the last few years have taught me is that MAGA doesn't have a clue how immigration works.

Fear,Fear,Fear is Trumping facts from the MAGAS.

You literally don't understand the law. For the last time, we had a bi Partisan bill that would have largely corrected the issues and changed the laws, you know, how the government is supposed to work in the Constitution. Trump killed it, and he can answer why he did it. They asked him about it.
I was a bleeding heart Democrat until covid. Now I'm an anti-uniparty conservative. If you think the liberal party is out to save you, keep digging.

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

So specifically it was 4 Haitian immigrants, 2 women and 2 men, that were driving a Toyota Tacoma with license plate ending in 8989 that each were carrying a dead goose they had killed.

The dude says his first and last name on the call.

This 100% happened. If it didn't then arrest the man for a false police report.

I'll consider this 100% confirmed.
The maga claim is that immigrants are eating pets. A handful of people that are accused of doing so does not equate to a widespread issue which is what maga is promulgating.

The best thing about trump is that we are a couple months away from him never being politically relevant again.

The president doesn't need Congress to close the border.
That was one of Trumps best lines last night.

"How about we both leave this debate right now, go to the White House, go wake up your boss at 4pm, and he can come sign legislation stopping the border crisis"

But he / she won't do it, because they want the votes.

Reactions: BasedCamp
The maga claim is that immigrants are eating pets. A handful of people that are accused of doing so does not equate to a widespread issue which is what maga is promulgating.

The best thing about trump is that we are a couple months away from him never being politically relevant again.

Well, if your moderator is going to "fact check" then he damn well should get the facts straight.

If one event happened, it is a fact. It may not be a widespread problem, that is debateable. What is not debateable is that immigrants have indeed killed geese and taken them with them. If that is not true, then the man making the 911 call should be arrested for making a false police report. He has not been arrested yet. I am left to conclude that the fact checker got his facts wrong.

Speaking with my liberal friends this morning, they said 1) nothing changed their votes 2) the moderator really annoyed them.

I was a bleeding heart Democrat until covid. Now I'm an anti-uniparty conservative. If you think the liberal party is out to save you, keep digging.

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.
Wait, so even though we know Trump constantly lied about the seriousness of the pandemic, completely ignored social distancing recommendations while holding non-stop rallies(one that killed Herman Cain) and suggested injecting disinfectant and shining a light on your insides, that made you want to leave the Democratic party? Make it make sense..

Well, if your moderator is going to "fact check" then he damn well should get the facts straight.

If one event happened, it is a fact. It may not be a widespread problem, that is debateable. What is not debateable is that immigrants have indeed killed geese and taken them with them. If that is not true, then the man making the 911 call should be arrested for making a false police report. He has not been arrested yet. I am left to conclude that the fact checker got his facts wrong.

Speaking with my liberal friends this morning, they said 1) nothing changed their votes 2) the moderator really annoyed them.

Well he didn't say anything about geese so he lied. He said cats and dogs and pets if we want to parse the details.

Reactions: dpic73
Yeah. He kinda does without there being a National Emergency allowing the use of Executive Powers.

The President of America isn't allowed to unilaterally change laws. That's literally why we have checks and balances.

Remember when y'all were so mad about the Obama Executive Orders? Funny how that changed when Trump did it.

I love the ignorance of the MAGA world. Did you guys not take Government in high school?
I wonder when I took civics and you as well. Is it legal to misappropriate tax funds to fly in 20K in migrants and drop into a town? I have done governmental audits and never seen a line items to fly migrants into a town. There is no miscellaneous expenditure in government accounting you jerk. The gov't is taking tax dollars and misappropriating funds for these expenditures. " The President of America isn't allowed to unilaterally change laws. That's literally why we have checks and balances". Congress has the power of the purse and any president that is doing this regardless of political party is misappropriating funds. This is a felony. I have never seen a general fund line expenditure that says migrant airplane rides.

Reactions: BasedCamp
Nothing to see here...

Be careful or your ideology may override even the most basic hardwirings like being a parent. This is sad, and I feel for the parents, but they got used as political puppets after losing their son to a Haitian migrant.

Man the vailed (but really blatant) racism towards people who were born outside of the US is something to see. Especially in this situation. Black and brown people who have migrated to a town full of white people is the end of the world.

Its really sad to see people fall for these things. To think that people from another country are inherently evil especially if they don't look like you is really sad/dumb.

Like if someone just sat down and tried to break down the lie, it would only take a few seconds to see what is happening here. Spew hate, fear, lies and anger. The trump party way.

Reactions: yoshi121374
I'm sure all of the residents are liars and this is really all just a big misunderstanding...

And to the loser attempting to paint this as a racial issue, you're part of the problem. Watch the videos in this thread and you'll see residents of all colors saying the same thing. This is a cultural issue.

Man the vailed (but really blatant) racism towards people who were born outside of the US is something to see. Especially in this situation. Black and brown people who have migrated to a town full of white people is the end of the world.

Its really sad to see people fall for these things. To think that people from another country are inherently evil especially if they don't look like you is really sad/dumb.

Like if someone just sat down and tried to break down the lie, it would only take a few seconds to see what is happening here. Spew hate, fear, lies and anger. The trump party way.

It's also messed up that they try to insinuate that these are illegally here in America. They are legal immigrants who are registered and working in those towns.

I'm sure all of the residents are liars and this is really all just a big misunderstanding...

And to the loser attempting to paint this as a racial issue, you're part of the problem. Watch the videos in this thread and you'll see residents of all colors saying the same thing. This is a cultural issue.

That has been thoroughly debunked. Bro give it up. He also claimed it was pets sooooo

That has been thoroughly debunked. Bro give it up. He also claimed it was pets sooooo
Explosion Reaction GIF

This whole eating pets thing is a huge W for Trump.

He got the national media to pay attention the migrant crisis in Ohio. It will drive the news cycle for a few days.

People are pissed that illegals are coming in and taking tax dollars that traditionally went to their neighborhoods. Especially blacks, since those are the neighborhoods they send the illegals to.
Lolol racist and stupid is no way to go through life man. Good lord. Get help

Oh no! Doesn't fit the narrative!

I keep bringing receipts and those of you who want to believe, so badly, what you're saying are lobbing empty balloons back and feeling good about yourself. I hope you wake up. It's liberating.

Women, men, white, black, and everything in between.

No, it's not just one dude on tiktok, and no it isn't a racism issue. Cut the strings and stop being a puppet.

Trump said immigrants in Ohio are eating dogs and cats and pets.

So far the evidence you have produced is:
- an immigrant killing a wild swan.
- an American citizen being arrested for eating a cat.
- a video of a Haitian guy in Haiti eating a cat.

Y’all are not serious people.

I ate beef in India because I'm American and grew up eating beef. I didn't not eat beef in India simply because the majority of the country worships cows and don't eat them themselves.

Are you really willing to acknowledge that Haitians eat cats but they suddenly stop when they get shipped into America? Is that truly a logical leap you're unwilling to make despite seeing Haitians walking down the street in America carrying ducks that they just killed from the local pond? And other Americans stating that their pet cats have been abducted by migrants?

Ad hominem & non-substantive response. If you're still confused, look up logical fallacies. It'll explain most of the crap that falls out of your mouth.
Seems you are still confused about irony.

And what substantive point have you made that you are begging to have a substantive response from me?

Because all I see are you spamming with videos from TikTok and twitter.

Please make it more concise for the adults in the room.

The immigrants killed the geese, it was reported on a 911 call.

I'll accept the story is fake when the man is arrested for filing a false police report. Until then, this is 100% confirmed.

I'll accept the story is fake when the man is arrested for filing a false police report. Until then, this is 100% confirmed.
How is that 100% confirmed? Not everyone gets arrested from a false claim 911 call.

Seems you are still confused about irony.

And what substantive point have you made that you are begging to have a substantive response from me?

Because all I see are you spamming with videos from TikTok and twitter.

Please make it more concise for the adults in the room.
As hominem, tu quoque, and appeal to ridicule. Say something logical.

As hominem, tu quoque, and appeal to ridicule. Say something logical.
I've made my point in this thread already. Read it.

Until then, seriously ask yourself why you hate people who come from a different country, background, political party, religion, ethnicity. Its not healthy and will only leave yourself very lonely in this world. Probably some in your friend/family circle concerned about you and wish you would come back from the fringes. Its never too late.

prove the moon isn't made of cheese. until then, this is 100% confirmed.

i know i usually write these for fun, but you actually sound this stupid.

I've made my point in this thread already. Read it.

Until then, seriously ask yourself why you hate people who come from a different country, background, political party, religion, ethnicity. Its not healthy and will only leave yourself very lonely in this world. Probably some in your friend/family circle concerned about you and wish you would come back from the fringes. Its never too late.
What hate do you refer to? I don't hate them. I don't hate. American politicians have put Americans in danger for their own gains. You sound like you take debate lessons from Kamala...

What hate do you refer to? I don't hate them. I don't hate. American politicians have put Americans in danger for their own gains. You sound like you take debate lessons from Kamala...
I see you can’t read.

Also you are comparing me to the person who won the debate last night? Sick burn.

You miss the point, as usual. I will give you that. An immigrant killed a wild goose and ate it. Happy?

Now... explain how that corroborates trump's story about "dogs and cats and pets" being killed and eaten in Ohio. One thing has nothing to do with the other.

I have never claimed to be smart. But I know a few things.

A goose is not a pet.
A goose is not a cat.
A goose is not a dog.
trump will never be president again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT