ADVERTISEMENT

They can kiss my ass!

What a bunch of losers they are! Good for the ones that sang and had their hands over their hearts. I will never pull for a National Team that hates their country and is constantly virtue signaling .
“Ones” who sang corrected to the “one”. She’ll probably never see the field for doing it.

Reactions: FightingDevilTiger
It’s not even close man. I get that the old stadium was dated, home seating sucked, parking sucked, logistics and seating for visiting fans sucked, but all of that was part of what made it special. Teams and their fans hated to come there, but they still did it. I’ve seen so many classic high school games in that stadium. There’s teams that came to play there, got manhandled, and refused to ever come back.
As a visitor I hated and loved it at the same time.

Reactions: cyclotiger and 0BB
Well first of all.. contrary to public opinion they or no one is mandated to sing the anthem, nor are they required to put their hands over their hearts. If you have not heard of it; maybe one can reference the First Amendment. When you have unequal treatment toward women and women sports in general, you tend to get some of these reactions. When you have old gray ass men telling women women what they can/cannot do with their own bodies, or who they can love, then you might begin to understand how they are feeling. And the most telling point is they probably don’t give a damn as to what some of you all think.
Yep, no mandate that they respect the national anthem. Also no mandate that we must let them represent our country or support the behavior.

Of course there is unequal treatment. Women's soccer/basketball is not nearly as popular as men sports. Kinda like men's figure skating and men's gymnastics is not nearly as popular as women's. When is the last time a man in those sports cried about smaller sponsorships, money, etc.?

Old gray ass men for 250 years (and old gray ass women for 100 years) have told young men what they can do with their bodies and even their lives (via the draft). And until 9 old gray ass men made up a constitutional right out of thin air in Roe V. Wade, abortion rights had long been dictated by the legislative branch where it should be. If women do not like it, change it via the legislative branch designed to handle such issues. Women are a majority of our adult population for heaven's sake. And if they our not successful with the changes they desire, move to a state that caters to their desires. Conservative Californians are doing exactly that in droves.

Well first of all.. contrary to public opinion they or no one is mandated to sing the anthem, nor are they required to put their hands over their hearts. If you have not heard of it; maybe one can reference the First Amendment. When you have unequal treatment toward women and women sports in general, you tend to get some of these reactions. When you have old gray ass men telling women women what they can/cannot do with their own bodies, or who they can love, then you might begin to understand how they are feeling. And the most telling point is they probably don’t give a damn as to what some of you all think.
Good. Cause I don't give 2 shits about those spoiled brats. Call us even

My only thoughts on this is how can women expect equal revenue and endorsements to men in sports when the money brought in by women isn't a drop in the bucket compared to men's sports
I can’t understand why we allow them to represent our country.
Well if they don’t like our country, go play somewhere else and for gosh sakes don’t have my tax dollars support them in anyway. I’m really tire of this S#*t. Either support your country or stay off any national teams. Screw you too.

Card carrying liberal pu$$y here. If you're going to represent your country, then standing and singing the national anthem should be mandatory. Nobody is forcing anyone into this line of work.

I still completely respect Kaepernick's rationale and decision to kneel. This is different. And they'll all act completely indignant when they catch a bunch of shit for it.

Last edited:
You have a Ukraine flag in your profile.

You use pronouns in your email signature and social media profiles.

You are good with women murdering babies, even if it’s just weeks or days before birth.

You blame white, conservative men for the world’s problems.

You drink Bud Light.

You sucked at sports as a child so you played the flute.

You are a loser.

Tell me where I missed?

Ok, don’t represent the USA and do not take any US tax dollars. And we are on the Same page. I don’t give a shit what they think or do just don’t represent me and my family or take any of my tax dollars

My Ass
Do tax dollars subsidize the USWNT?

You have an Ukraine flag in your profile. NOPE.. have no flag

You use pronouns in your email signature and social media profiles. I do not

You are good with women murdering babies, even if it’s just weeks or days before birth. I don’t have to answer for their actions and neither do you

You blame white, conservative men for the world’s problems. Not the worlds problems. Just a good share of the ones around here.

You drink Bud Light. Don’t drink beer

You sucked at sports as a child so you played the flute. Actually pretty good at sports.. even played in college

You are a loser. Better than you are actually

Tell me where I missed? That I may be your long last pappy

Which is fine but that 1st Amendment you speak of is a 2 way street which allows those players to be criticized by the general public

That's all fine and good... Let them raise their own f'ing money and play for a pride flag for all I care... If they can't be respectful of the men and women who have died for the country that they represent, then go play somewhere else... I can tell you this, this old gray ass man won't watch a f'ing second of it, and the advertisers can pound sand...

They get treated according to the product. When the best women's team in the world gets their asses kicked by a bunch of high school boys, they should be walking around with their hats in their hands and thankful for what money they get.

Nobody gives a shit who anybody loves...people are just tired of dumbasses feeling like they need everybody's approval for everything they do and then crying a river when they don't get it.

Also nobody gives a shit what these morons do to their bodies....its the body of that innocent, defenseless child that we care about. You know some of us were raised to look out for the old, the weak, the young and the defenseless...then there's pricks like you.

Last edited:
Do tax dollars subsidize the USWNT?
My only thoughts on this is how can women expect equal revenue and endorsements to men in sports when the money brought in by women isn't a drop in the bucket compared to men's sports?
If you actually dig into the numbers the women get a larger % of the overall profits than the men

Be glad that the Gamecocks get to stay in the SEC and get to ride the coattails of Alabama

Old gray ass men? If it wasn’t for those, you’d never enjoy the freedoms and prosperity that you do on a daily basis! You do realize this don’t you?

triggered-protester-with-moustache-j25pvyy12nh93mbz.gif

Stop with the unequal treatment of men and women’s sports. They treatment goes right along with the popularity.

Lmao, this guy has a man bun, drives a Subaru, wears skinny jeans, drink soy lattes and has an art degree from a public school.

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 24TIGER
You tell ‘em Luke!

Username checks out.

Reactions: jeffcoat
Oh, do us all a favor & just shut up…

Reactions: Essolover4
It’s funny how they demanded equal pay to the men’s team yet only generated a fraction of the revenue…& somehow, they won…
Such an oppressed group of them/they’s…

Big soccer fan

Haven't watched a US womens game and won't watch one this time around. Not until Rapino and some others are gone. I made that decision not to watch before the world cup even started. 100% chance they would do some anti American jab.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT