ADVERTISEMENT

They got one

I went back and reviewed the gun lawyers video. A good legal analysis based on the footage he showed. However, we still don't know what prompted the first protester to chase after a teenage vigilante with an AR. Not very smart moves on either party's part. We will see how the legalities of it shake out. But we are having a political discussion about Trumps America. It is a shame that we as Americans are even having a discussion about the legitimacy of vigilante justice being served by seventeen year old with assault rifle. There was a time when Trump was content with saying that a duly elected President had a fake birth certificate. Though many of us may view this as nonsense, how many of us wish now for such a simpler time? As far as my user handle, you can take it anyway you like. Doesn't bother me. You got your rights.

I think you have it wrong. This is anti-american Deranged Democrat America. Great, isn't it? Trump is a threat. A Mainstream america that isfinally waking up to the bullshit is a threat. What we are experiencing is the backlash to that.

The issue is that this has been decades in the making, thanks to "grooming" by our democrat/left leaning education system. And it's not ending anytime soon. You can "wish" and "hope" but the fact is, welcome to the new normal. That thought is kinda scary so, so many just cling to the narrative that it is all trump's fault rather than face reality.

We will see how it shakes out. If he wrongfully shot or provoked the first one he killed, then every single death from there on out falls on him . Wild in the streets. Trumps America. He loves every minute of it. His followers love it. They think they can win an election with this. Sick.

i watched the whole thing live

watched him before the incident

it was self defense.

but why are you so mad?

you see one guy kill someone at a riot and you are lividly pissed

but i know that you know that over 1000 black guys are shooting at other black guys on a daily basis

did you hear that purenonsense

over 1,000 black guys are shooting at other black guys

over 100 children have been shot or hit in the crossfire

and you say nothing

so if that doesnt bother you more

then you have a mental disorder with a little racism mixed in.

seek help bud.

Reactions: areeves
It is a shame that we as Americans are even having a discussion about the legitimacy of vigilante justice being served by seventeen year old with assault rifle

that tells you of the character of those in the community around him that he had to use a weapon.

the character of those human beings were long instilled in them before Trump ever came along.

looting

vandalizing

spray painting

arson

those are behaviors of people with mental disorders.

just because you dont like the president gives you the right to behave like that

that behavior is a mental disorder

when a child tries to barricade police officers in their precinct and then try to burn it down with them in it.

that is a mental problem

the fault is always within oneself

antifa and blm both state until the police is dissolved the constitution an flag is burned this wont stop.

it is time to start killing these people.

that is what they plan to do to you if you are a republican

its time to start shooting back.

we tried warning those stupid democrats not to let this get out of control

but they are not very smart humans

the governor

and the mayor of portland

is BOTH

blaming donald trump for the the mob in portland

what cowards

that just proves oregon is coming back to republican

and california too

crazy year

theme

"How the Democrats can screw up an election year"

I mean they did say that if they can make you miserable you will vote for biden

antifa and blm both state until the police is dissolved the constitution an flag is burned this wont stop.

it is time to start killing these people.

that is what they plan to do to you if you are a republican

its time to start shooting back.

we tried warning those stupid democrats not to let this get out of control

but they are not very smart humans

Democrats own this 100%. This election will be a real IQ and emotional fitness test for America.

the governor

and the mayor of portland

is BOTH

blaming donald trump for the the mob in portland

what cowards

that just proves oregon is coming back to republican

and california too

crazy year

theme

"How the Democrats can screw up an election year"

I mean they did say that if they can make you miserable you will vote for biden

Biden himself also said that you aren't black unless you vote for him.

ted wheeler is a disgusting little man with a small brain

why is he a mayor?

he seems more barista material

he turned the press conference into a campaign rally

what a tool

Biden himself also said that you aren't black unless you vote for him.

he says

"mr president you caused this."

he said

"i saw this coming"

he say

"i spoke against violence many times"

"i said we must work together to stop this"

"mr president you do your job- you either support us or stay the hell out of our way"

national guard troops are coming to portland soon

no way wheeler, anyone on his staff, anyone in city council has the intelligence to get out of this mess they created

Personally I'm thankful we have douche nozzles like @nytigerfan and @purenonsense. The drivel of these two low IQ dipshits and their ilk is what will drive undecided moderates to vote for Trump all over America. Libtards are constantly shooting themselves in the proverbial foot with their big mouths, and they are Republicans' best tools. Tools.

such an internet tough guy.

Reactions: purenonsense
I must admit that I've very little sympathy for rioters. But these kids driving across state lines with heavy weapons counts as this as well. They came ready to mix it up. They are part of the problem, not the solution.

You guys remember how f'd up these Democratic run cities were when Obama/Biden were running the show? All the looting and violence? Remember that looting and violence when Bush was President? Were you afraid that the brown people were coming for you? Yeah, me neither. Yet these cities were still Democratic run, right? Still the same problems with police, right? What has changed?

Of course the answer is the man in charge. I gotta let you guys in on a little secret, HIllary isn't the President, neither is Obama, neither is Biden. The Dems are NOT in charge... a Republican is running the show Trump is running this country, HE'S the man in charge. And this is what we are getting... from the man in charge. How is Trump getting reelected going to make this better? We've had almost 4 years of Trump... Do you feel safe? If so, why are we having this thread? If not, why do you think Trump is the answer? He's not doing CRAP right now to fix the problem, and you can make a case he's fanning the flames.

I think you have it wrong. This is anti-american Deranged Democrat America. Great, isn't it? Trump is a threat. A Mainstream america that isfinally waking up to the bullshit is a threat. What we are experiencing is the backlash to that.

The issue is that this has been decades in the making, thanks to "grooming" by our democrat/left leaning education system. And it's not ending anytime soon. You can "wish" and "hope" but the fact is, welcome to the new normal. That thought is kinda scary so, so many just cling to the narrative that it is all trump's fault rather than face reality.
I am not antiamerican. I am Pro American. I am anti-trump. And yes, trump is a threat. Time to defeat not only trump, but trumpism.

I must admit that I've very little sympathy for rioters. But these kids driving across state lines with heavy weapons counts as this as well. They came ready to mix it up. They are part of the problem, not the solution.

You guys remember how f'd up these Democratic run cities were when Obama/Biden were running the show? All the looting and violence? Remember that looting and violence when Bush was President? Were you afraid that the brown people were coming for you? Yeah, me neither. Yet these cities were still Democratic run, right? Still the same problems with police, right? What has changed?

Of course the answer is the man in charge. I gotta let you guys in on a little secret, HIllary isn't the President, neither is Obama, neither is Biden. The Dems are NOT in charge... a Republican is running the show Trump is running this country, HE'S the man in charge. And this is what we are getting... from the man in charge. How is Trump getting reelected going to make this better? We've had almost 4 years of Trump... Do you feel safe? If so, why are we having this thread? If not, why do you think Trump is the answer? He's not doing CRAP right now to fix the problem, and you can make a case he's fanning the flames.
All he does is fan flames, instigate, aggravate, agitate.

Reactions: hopefultiger13
All Real Americans like you and I are saddened and shocked at these events. Keep in mind that Trump loves it. He feeds off of this and he feeds into it. How much more can this country take of his bullshit ? I suggest we not find out. Vote him out in 2020 and lets put this bullshit behind us.

All he does is fan flames, instigate, aggravate, agitate.

Well, I don't know. I don't think Trump likes what's going on. Not for a minute. Nor do I think that local (Democratic) leaders want their cities burning to somehow "get Trump". These are both extreme views from opposite sides of the aisle. There's no love lost between sides for sure, but no one wants to see this.

I THINK that Trump doesn't know what to do here. The man has a certain style of leadership. You can like it or not. But Trump is a guy who has had a silver spoon in his mouth his whole life. He's always been THE MAN. If he ever had a boss, it was his father, but pretty much Trump's entire life has been spent as the man in charge. He's never had to work with anyone to get something done, he's always been in charge... the last word was what HE said it was. When you are in that position, you have some "flexibility". You can make fun of people... b/c they answer to you... and you don't answer to them. You can raise hell and say crazy shit all you want. Then you can deny it and blame others. Who's going to tell you you are wrong when you can fire them anytime you feel like it.
This is NOT one of those situations. Trump can't point a finger at these problems and say that they are fired. He's got to work with people he doesn't agree with (or even like), to get effective solutions. Anyone remember back in the 2004 when Senator Graham got expanded health benefits for the Guard and Reserves? Anyone remember the co-sponsor of that bill in the Senate? Hillary Clinton. There was no love lost between those two, but they were able to work together to get something done that they both believed in. Trump is either unwilling or unable to do this.

I am not antiamerican. I am Pro American. I am anti-trump. And yes, trump is a threat. Time to defeat not only trump, but trumpism.

It is a free county and I support your right to vote democrat and vote for higher taxes, open borders, cancel culture, riots, bigger government, less freedoms, lack of security and law and order, mismanagement of cities and active fermenting of class and racial conflict.

What is trumpism, by the way?

Reactions: SGTiger
Well, I don't know. I don't think Trump likes what's going on. Not for a minute. Nor do I think that local (Democratic) leaders want their cities burning to somehow "get Trump". These are both extreme views from opposite sides of the aisle. There's no love lost between sides for sure, but no one wants to see this.

I THINK that Trump doesn't know what to do here. The man has a certain style of leadership. You can like it or not. But Trump is a guy who has had a silver spoon in his mouth his whole life. He's always been THE MAN. If he ever had a boss, it was his father, but pretty much Trump's entire life has been spent as the man in charge. He's never had to work with anyone to get something done, he's always been in charge... the last word was what HE said it was. When you are in that position, you have some "flexibility". You can make fun of people... b/c they answer to you... and you don't answer to them. You can raise hell and say crazy shit all you want. Then you can deny it and blame others. Who's going to tell you you are wrong when you can fire them anytime you feel like it.
This is NOT one of those situations. Trump can't point a finger at these problems and say that they are fired. He's got to work with people he doesn't agree with (or even like), to get effective solutions. Anyone remember back in the 2004 when Senator Graham got expanded health benefits for the Guard and Reserves? Anyone remember the co-sponsor of that bill in the Senate? Hillary Clinton. There was no love lost between those two, but they were able to work together to get something done that they both believed in. Trump is either unwilling or unable to do this.
Very well said and explained, and point well taken.

It is a free county and I support your right to vote democrat and vote for higher taxes, open borders, cancel culture, riots, bigger government, less freedoms, lack of security and law and order, mismanagement of cities and active fermenting of class and racial conflict.

What is trumpism, by the way?
I see your Fox Entertainment talking points, which is completely full of divisive bullshit, insulting rhetoric, misrepresentations, prejudice, designed to pit one American against the other, dividing us as a country , all intended to place one man( if you can call this whoremonger a man) above the USA . No President is above our country. .. If you want to see trumpism, take a look in the mirror. God Bless America.

Very accurate, and very well said.

It is a free country and I support your right to vote, even if you like to follow pure nonsense.

Thanks to you and those like you in Portland, Kenosha, NYC etc.. for doing your part in showing moderates how far left the Democratic party has become. I'm not sure Trump would win without you all. Carry on. Please.

Reactions: 92TigerME

Ouch, your American hero Kyle Rittenhouse photographed dropping white power signs in a bar with Proud Boys. Going to be harder for his lawyers to argue he is just a young patriot now. Didnt trump also praise him?

Ouch, your American hero Kyle Rittenhouse photographed dropping white power signs in a bar with Proud Boys. Going to be harder for his lawyers to argue he is just a young patriot now. Didnt trump also praise him?

You missed the nazi salutes on the capitol? But don’t call them nazis or they’ll get all upset about it.

Personally I'm thankful we have douche nozzles like @nytigerfan and @purenonsense. The drivel of these two low IQ dipshits and their ilk is what will drive undecided moderates to vote for Trump all over America. Libtards are constantly shooting themselves in the proverbial foot with their big mouths, and they are Republicans' best tools. Tools.
Looks like your post has not aged well.....lol...happens to all of us

Drinking too.

Looks like your post has not aged well.....lol...happens to all of us

No, it has aged perfectly. You're still a low IQ dipshit, and morons like you drove many undecided moderates to the polls. Thanks for the lack of reading comprehension thereby proving my point. A low IQ libtard, the gift that keeps on giving.

No, it has aged perfectly. You're still a low IQ dipshit, and morons like you drove many undecided moderates to the polls. Thanks for the lack of reading comprehension thereby proving my point. A low IQ libtard, the gift that keeps on giving.
We own the house. We own the senate. We own the presidency. We own the pubs. Donald Dump is going to prison. The sweet , sweet taste of success is in the mouths of the libtards, while the bull shit of Don the Con is in the mouths of the pubs. Enjoy it as it travels down your esophagus.

Right back at ya commie

Reactions: TigerGrowls
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT