ADVERTISEMENT

This is very sobering if it’s indeed true...

LOL! Wrong. And this is a conspiracy not a conspiracy theory. Learn the difference. And if you’re insinuating what I think you are think again. I’ll be around when it all goes down.

LOL you keep putting down liberals, but you are just like them in thinking you are the only enlightened one in the universe. It’s actually pretty funny to be honest.

Also, I don’t doubt there are some sinister things going on here behind the scenes as pertains to COVID-19, but don’t try to act like whatever you believe is happening is a proven conspiracy....it’s not. It’s a conspiracy theory by definition.

Last edited:
If you struggle with mental illness, reach out to someone (family/close friend) or seek help. Dont let that go unchecked, it only gets worse (trust me). There is nothing wrong talking things through with someone. Alot of great options out there to help cope with anxiety, mental illness, etc.!!

If you struggle with mental illness, reach out to someone (family/close friend) or seek help. Dont let that go unchecked, it only gets worse (trust me). There is nothing wrong talking things through with someone. Alot of great options out there to help cope with anxiety, mental illness, etc.!!

About reaching out......

Once upon a time if a person got a toothache, they tied a scarf around their head and jaw to help with the pain and just soldiered on. No one does that these days.

The concept of seeking assistance over troubling mental, emotional, physical and relationship issues needs to change to be somewhat like going to the dentist.

If you have any sort of hurt, thoughts, emotional or physical issues that need attention, everyone should feel good about going to see a caregiver. Going to the dentist is not a mark of weakness. Similarly going to a caregiver for any sort of issue should be viewed as a normal part of taking care of your personal health. Still carrying on with the dental analogy, lots of us should go for a regular check up on our physical, mental, emotional or relational health.

We'd all be better off if we all considered it normal to see caregivers for the sorts of issues we all tend to think of as shows of weakness. If your marriage is in trouble, go. If you twin dies, go. If you fail out of school, go. If you are depressed or anxious, go. Get fired, go.

BTW my Protestant Christian denomination has recommended outside professional connections. We have caregivers in our church. What I am suggesting should be a norm is not in any way denying the power of prayer or faith.

Last edited:
Reactions: eubyscott
Trump made America so great that only 1/5th of our young adult citizens wish they were dead. Let's give him 4 more years and see if we can get that up over 50%.
You sir are not only a Jackass but you are a dumbass jackass if you believe trump wanted this virus. He did what his medical team told him to do. If I lived in Seattle with that liberal leadership I may contemplate suicide.

Reactions: tigergrad03
You sir are not only a Jackass but you are a dumbass jackass if you believe trump wanted this virus. He did what his medical team told him to do. If I lived in Seattle with that liberal leadership I may contemplate suicide.

Don’t respond to that chode. Trumps actually trying to toughen up the pu$$ies in our younger generation, but he’s too dumb to see so he’ll keep voting for the losers convincing them to be victims.

Reactions: tigergrad03
LOL you keep putting down liberals, but you are just like them in thinking you are the only enlightened one in the universe. It’s actually pretty funny to be honest.

Also, I don’t doubt there are some sinister things going on here behind the scenes as pertains to COVID-19, but don’t try to act like whatever you believe is happening is a proven conspiracy....it’s not. It’s a conspiracy theory by definition.
I’m glad you enjoy it. I’m not enlightened about anything. It’s called knowledge which is hard to understand I guess. And we will soon see who is right and who is wrong. Save this message. We will revisit it.

Haha ok Nostradamus.
I cannot wait for the day that’s coming. I would give nearly anything to see what happens to you. I already know it will be one or all of a handful of things. Watching you piss your pants first would be classic. You should hide now. And under your bed won’t cut it. Just when you thought your democratic saviors were going to make things right. Wait until you see what they have planned for you. That muzzle you wear on your face has already let them know all they need to about you. You’ll never mention the words conspiracy theory again. I can assure you of that.

I cannot wait for the day that’s coming. I would give nearly anything to see what happens to you. I already know it will be one or all of a handful of things. Watching you piss your pants first would be classic. You should hide now. And under your bed won’t cut it. Just when you thought your democratic saviors were going to make things right. Wait until you see what they have planned for you. That muzzle you wear on your face has already let them know all they need to about you. You’ll never mention the words conspiracy theory again. I can assure you of that.

I’m not a democrat you lunatic, I’m just a rational, sane republican instead of a right wing zealot. LOL you are so triggered.

Lots of hate being tossed around in a thread about suicide rates.

It does sound a bit high. But maybe......

We (SC, southeast in general) haven't had it as bad as some areas that went full lockdown (NYC, etc). I imagine that became some very dark times for some people.
How'd that full lock down work? The damned fools stayed in crowds. The Naval Hospital ship was greeted by large crowds in NY. What was shown on TV about the NE and Midwestern population centers wasn't kind. It took many deaths to grab their attention.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT