ADVERTISEMENT

TI video release: Todd Ellis calls 2017 football game (entire game)

tboonpickens

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Sep 19, 2001
Figured with the holiday week I'd go ahead and make this one public tonight. Who can forget this gem of a game that happened in the distant aftermath of "Never Again" and the immediate warcry of "Cycling Out". The chickens were riding high and actually found themselves ranked at the bottom of the polls which has of course been a rarity for them the past decade. Stop me if you've heard this before, but how would the Tigers react to a game in the Thunder Dome that is a night game at Willy B? Surely the Tigers wouldn't be able to perform in such a raucous environment against an Andrew Luck clone in Jake Bentley (will never forget that player comp from Tony Morrellol).

So much fun watching the Power Rangers, Ryan Carter, and Hunter Renfrow make plays all over the field. The score could have been much worse if Dabo had so desired. I just wish I was good enough with special effects to replace Benedict Feaster, but that's a small price to pay for another dominant performance at Bojangles Industrial Park.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News