ADVERTISEMENT

To contribute to TI’s apparent obsession with testicles ……

63rat

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2011
I am reminded of the story of two buddies on a hunting outing. I will go ahead and apologize now if anyone is offended. One of the buddies had to take a crap really bad and disappeared into the bushes. Shortly, the other buddy heard a bloodcurdling scream and ran to his buddy’s aid. He found his buddy in great pain because he had squatted down, unknowingly, over a bear trap and the trap clamped shut over his testicles. After managing to free him, he rushed him to the emergency room. By the time the doctor was able to see him, his testicles had swollen to the size of softballs. The doctor asked him what happened and commented that he could never imagine the amount of pain he must have endured. The victim stated that it “was the second worse pain of my entire life”. The doctor exclaimed “ my god man, what in the world could be more painful than that.” The victim replied “When I ran out of chain”

When I shared this, I forgot that most TI members probably have never seen or used one and know very little, if anything at all, about steel animal traps; therefore, they don't realize the trap is chained to a tree, or anchored in some other manner, to prevent the trapped animal from running away. "Google it."

Last edited:
Reactions: mantan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News