ADVERTISEMENT

Tom MacDonald - "God Mode"

Nobody gives a damn about these sewage people we've never heard of that you drug here from the bowels of the dark net.

Reactions: yoshi121374
lmao and yet you had a reaction to it. Typical shit talking beta...
You don't even realize how little credibility you have here do you? Then you drag in clips from laughable chuckle****s like this ghoul and Tim Pool. You've got an audience of three - Growls, AugTig and Hambone - the rest of us think you're ridiculous.

Reactions: flotiger
You don't even realize how little credibility you have here do you? Then you drag in clips from laughable chuckle****s like this ghoul and Tim Pool. You've got an audience of three - Growls, AugTig and Hambone - the rest of us think you're ridiculous.
You dont even have a little credibility here. You have ZERO credibility. All you do is lie and project. You have been wrong more than PedoHitler and thats amazing. When the facts arent on your side you move the goalpost and try to change the argument. At this point whatever you say I just assume its a lie. Your batting average is well below the Mendoza line when it comes to facts. You are good for laughs however. So run along my little pony and grab a vegan burger and waste some money on a OF chick you could never get with you incel...

Reactions: PalmettoTiger1
You dont even have a little credibility here. You have ZERO credibility. All you do is lie and project. You have been wrong more than PedoHitler and thats amazing. When the facts arent on your side you move the goalpost and try to change the argument. At this point whatever you say I just assume its a lie. Your batting average is well below the Mendoza line when it comes to facts. You are good for laughs however. So run along my little pony and grab a vegan burger and waste some money on a OF chick you could never get with you incel...
Posting Tim Pool clips and calling other people incels. Impressive.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Way better than posting MSNBC or CNN clips. I mean Timcast has a higher rating for telling the truth than any major news organization...
all news sucks ass and this guy is slightly better than suck ass?

but him being incel has nothing to do with his truthiness.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT