ADVERTISEMENT

Ndamukong Suh - Just the tip?

fatpiggy

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Aug 18, 2002
I actually agree with him 100% here. I hate tipping. Just tell me what i owe you and i'll pay you. As it is I am a 20% guy, no more no less, because i hate worrying about it. Side note, I always thought Suh was a little dirty and just a beast mode dude, but this is actually a well thought out and put together string of posts.

https://twitter.com/NdamukongSuh

When I visited Amsterdam, the bartenders would give me my money back if I tipped. I didn't know how to act, haha.

Reactions: fatpiggy
I actually agree with him 100% here. I hate tipping. Just tell me what i owe you and i'll pay you. As it is I am a 20% guy, no more no less, because i hate worrying about it. Side note, I always thought Suh was a little dirty and just a beast mode dude, but this is actually a well thought out and put together string of posts.

https://twitter.com/NdamukongSuh
It’s simple - allows employers to avoid increasing wages and then makes the customer the villain if employee feels underpaid.

Costa Rica adds the service charge into the bill regardless which is 13%
Mexico it’s illegal to add service charges but then again they’re only making $110/month average so tipping is expected.
AOC made $13/hr serving coffee and now is worth a few million.
You choose what you want to do in life.
Rip people off serving food or pretending to serve them in Congress.
😂😂

Reactions: fatpiggy
mocking a service worker turned congresswoman in the same post you denigrate American tipping culture surely is a choice.

Electing service people to office is a sure fire way to push change for this topic, since they know firsthand the issue with it. It should be one of the few things you actually support AOC on, if you weren’t such a tribal weirdo.

mocking a service worker turned congresswoman in the same post you denigrate American tipping culture surely is a choice.

Electing service people to office is a sure fire way to push change for this topic, since they know firsthand the issue with it. It should be one of the few things you actually support AOC on, if you weren’t such a tribal weirdo.
How did I denigrate American tipping culture? I was pointing out what other countries do much like Suh did.
AOC on the other hand, I don't blame her for getting elected that's on the people that actually believe her bs and voted her in, twice. LOL

How did I denigrate American tipping culture? I was pointing out what other countries do much like Suh did.
AOC on the other hand, I don't blame her for getting elected that's on the people that actually believe her bs and voted her in, twice. LOL
What made you feel the need to inject lies about AOC into a discussion about tipping? Where TF do you get your info by the way?

"As Reuters previously reported in August 2022, Ocasio-Cortez's financial disclosures showed that she was far from being a millionaire, much less a multi-millionaire. (Her campaign website ocasiocortez.com also mentioned this same article.)

We reviewed Ocasio-Cortez's financial disclosures from 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023. (These disclosures on the U.S. House website displayed some data in ranges rather than exact dollar figures.)

According to the most recent disclosure from 2023, Ocasio-Cortez had documented that she had no more than between $1,001 and $15,000 in each of three different bank accounts. The total for these three accounts would land somewhere between $3,003 and $45,000.

She also recorded in the disclosure having between $1,001 and $15,000 in additional funds in a fourth account for a 401k plan.

Further, she noted in the disclosure that she was still paying off student loans, with an "amount of liability" landing somewhere between $15,001 and $50,000.

In other words, Ocasio-Cortez was at least $940,000 short of being a millionaire,
with the maximum possible amount of the four accounts totaling $60,000, and that's before even factoring in her student loan debt."

• Haha
Reactions: Cabotiger
What made you feel the need to inject lies about AOC into a discussion about tipping? Where TF do you get your info by the way?

"As Reuters previously reported in August 2022, Ocasio-Cortez's financial disclosures showed that she was far from being a millionaire, much less a multi-millionaire. (Her campaign website ocasiocortez.com also mentioned this same article.)

We reviewed Ocasio-Cortez's financial disclosures from 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023. (These disclosures on the U.S. House website displayed some data in ranges rather than exact dollar figures.)

According to the most recent disclosure from 2023, Ocasio-Cortez had documented that she had no more than between $1,001 and $15,000 in each of three different bank accounts. The total for these three accounts would land somewhere between $3,003 and $45,000.

She also recorded in the disclosure having between $1,001 and $15,000 in additional funds in a fourth account for a 401k plan.

Further, she noted in the disclosure that she was still paying off student loans, with an "amount of liability" landing somewhere between $15,001 and $50,000.

In other words, Ocasio-Cortez was at least $940,000 short of being a millionaire,
with the maximum possible amount of the four accounts totaling $60,000, and that's before even factoring in her student loan debt."

Wow, you've exceeded your status as an idiot and gone into full blown Village Idiot status.

AOC documented that so it has to be true.

If that was an article from FOX about an Rep Congressman you'd be shitting all over yourself claiming it's bs but Yahoo News/ Reuters? LOL, thats legit.
And why is she still paying off student loans? I thought your lord and dementia Biden forgave millions in Jan?

Wow, you've exceeded your status as an idiot and gone into full blown Village Idiot status.

AOC documented that so it has to be true.

If that was an article from FOX about an Rep Congressman you'd be shitting all over yourself claiming it's bs but Yahoo News/ Reuters? LOL, thats legit.
And why is she still paying off student loans? I thought your lord and dementia Biden forgave millions in Jan?
What a brilliant takedown.

Link?

What a brilliant takedown.

Link?
Reading comprehension not your strong suit?

I get it, neither is your IQ.

Dealing with you 4-5 guys would be exaclty like sharing an office with AOC.
Lose 10-20 IQ pts every day listening to mindless drivel and idiocy.

I enjoyed just reading the board without posting, made me laugh like some cartoons until I realized you 4-5 guys are real life and as dumb as the loonies.

Exhausting

You guys should start your own political board and stay OFF TI altogether because you really don't offer anything on the recruiting board or football in general.

Reading comprehension not your strong suit?

I get it, neither is your IQ.

Dealing with you 4-5 guys would be exaclty like sharing an office with AOC.
Lose 10-20 IQ pts every day listening to mindless drivel and idiocy.

I enjoyed just reading the board without posting, made me laugh like some cartoons until I realized you 4-5 guys are real life and as dumb as the loonies.

Exhausting

You guys should start your own political board and stay OFF TI altogether because you really don't offer anything on the recruiting board or football in general.
I don't get two laughy faces?

it's a cackling face. C'mon guys. Well at least @Cabotiger. I will leave your pronoun to you @dpic73.

🤣 =
giphy.gif

Reactions: Cabotiger
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT