ADVERTISEMENT

Trans Wacky

He, she, whatever it is shouldn't have gone in the girl bathroom. If left wing grown ups would stop pandering to these people , this type of stuff wouldn't happen. We will see who started the fight
And can I add Libs of TikTok only shows videos from far-left nuts. The Nuts are the 1s who make the videos not libs of tiktok
lol, yeah blame the victim for getting killed and not the people who are so ****ing psycho that they resort to murdering a child because they don't agree with their pronouns.

LibsofTikTok absolutely amplifies shit like this, and there has been an absolute correlation between locations she tweets about and violence taking place there.

lol, yeah blame the victim for getting killed and not the people who are so ****ing psycho that they resort to murdering a child because they don't agree with their pronouns.

LibsofTikTok absolutely amplifies shit like this, and there has been an absolute correlation between locations she tweets about and violence taking place there.
I ultimately blame the adults here, specifically the school and BoE.

Either make all bathrooms, locker rooms, and sports coed or create gender neutral spaces .

We will see if he she it is the victim or maybe he, she it was the 1 who started it.

Reactions: TigerGrowls

God Bless Chaya Raichik as she is shining the light on the spreading mental illness and depravity that the afflicted are trying to spread by going after children.

Sorry she is dead. But just like I thought the fight didn't kill her. RIP
Theere is a gofundme raised over $110K for them. I don't give a damn what anyone does to their body or how they live their life, but nobody at this age deserves to be dead. Very sad.

Beat up?

A lot of deep dark watery holes in these parts ….

Don’t have to be a tranny … any man who exposes himself to my daughter while she is a minor or without her consent when she is an adult????? That man, I don’t give a shit what they “identify” as, will find himself in grave danger ….
Indeed, this is the way, though I do not have children yet.

I think it was in Connecticut… one of the New England states …. this past fall a girls Basketball team did just as this tweet proposes. The opposing team had Lebron James in a dress, so they refused to play in a state playoff game. They were forced to take the forfeit, and the school has been banned from participating in post season tournaments.
May be the same case - there was recently one where the trans person injured 3 girls and coach came out and forfeit to prevent further injuries to prepare for the playoffs. Video was on the news I can probably find it online somewhere but it was completely ridiculous.

Indeed, this is the way, though I do not have children yet.
I tell all young guys, Dads to be, this … having a kid changes how view your place in the world, having a daughter changes how you view the world.

Boys … once the get to be around 12-13 your main concern is harm they bring upon themselves. Girls? They are never “safe”. Doesn’t matter if they are 7 or 77, the threats are everywhere.

May be the same case - there was recently one where the trans person injured 3 girls and coach came out and forfeit to prevent further injuries to prepare for the playoffs. Video was on the news I can probably find it online somewhere but it was completely ridiculous.
The one your referencing just happened, mine was from last year. It’s happening more and more, volleyball players getting knocked out, a UFC fighter had her skull cracked by a tranny. We are told by our friends on the left that these are isolated events, the overwhelming minority, and it’s just a “culture war” to drum up anger ….. ok I’ll agree with that ….. buuuuuuuuut so are police involved shootings of unarmed black men buuuuuuuut there they are burning down buildings .

Reactions: TigerGrowls
The one your referencing just happened, mine was from last year. It’s happening more and more, volleyball players getting knocked out, a UFC fighter had her skull cracked by a tranny. We are told by our friends on the left that these are isolated events, the overwhelming minority, and it’s just a “culture war” to drum up anger ….. ok I’ll agree with that ….. buuuuuuuuut so are police involved shootings of unarmed black men buuuuuuuut there they are burning down buildings .
Don't forget the trans golfer teeing up at the same tees and smashing it 300+ when these women barely get to 250 yards...

WTF happened to women's rights?! I am a man but I always think they deserve equal representation regardless of the venue (politics, sports, corporate world, etc(

I do think there are those on the left that don't agree with this, at least out loud. 99.9999% of the trans community votes blue which is fine, to each their own. And DeSantis passed that bill that is their justification. I watch a lot of Lives on TiK ToK just to see what they have to say, I have heard some of the craziest bullshit ever on these Lives. I would encourage you to watch them if you can. I can provide you a summary of your arguments privately if you would like. for instance, a trans-woman (M2F) was confronted by a woman who argued they (trans) are not a woman because they can't give birth or bear offspring which is obviously true... then they switch the definition of a woman to a "person who is denoting themselves as a woman". And they are EXTREMELY hateful on the app too, have seen several instances of that community telling people to "unalive" themselves (aka Suicide). I can give you a few pages to listen to, I put them on when I work sometimes just to hear the insanity.

Don't forget the trans golfer teeing up at the same tees and smashing it 300+ when these women barely get to 250 yards...

WTF happened to women's rights?! I am a man but I always think they deserve equal representation regardless of the venue (politics, sports, corporate world, etc(

I do think there are those on the left that don't agree with this, at least out loud. 99.9999% of the trans community votes blue which is fine, to each their own. And DeSantis passed that bill that is their justification. I watch a lot of Lives on TiK ToK just to see what they have to say, I have heard some of the craziest bullshit ever on these Lives. I would encourage you to watch them if you can. I can provide you a summary of your arguments privately if you would like. for instance, a trans-woman (M2F) was confronted by a woman who argued they (trans) are not a woman because they can't give birth or bear offspring which is obviously true... then they switch the definition of a woman to a "person who is denoting themselves as a woman". And they are EXTREMELY hateful on the app too, have seen several instances of that community telling people to "unalive" themselves (aka Suicide). I can give you a few pages to listen to, I put them on when I work sometimes just to hear the insanity.
Naw man, I’m good. I have enough in my life that angers me ;)

Exactly when did I say we should defend pedophile's? Show me a single post where I ever said that.
We disagree … but we agree that you never defended pedophile’s.

Although … just mentioning … again … that the same sexologists who are responsible for modern gender theory ALSO pushed/defined pedophilia as a sexual orientation and coined the term “MAPs”.

Reactions: loveoysters
We have gone from this.
World-War-II-Portraits-Gallery-083022-12-2000-924890a6958743118f34a3f2dd80a750.jpg

To this .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT