ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024 - No Tax On Social Security

fatpiggy

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Aug 18, 2002
Trump trying to put a little more money seniors pockets.

It doesn't make much sense to tax Social Security in the first place if you ask me.

Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
How is he planning to pay for it? Oh that's right, he doesn't actually have a plan, just a list of stuff he thinks would be great.

Repeal and Replace right?
Democrats spend money like drunken sailors. Spare us your outrage.

We will save enough money eliminating DEI programs to pay for it.

What is Trumps actual plan? I just want to see him state a plan that he has to actually do any of the stuff he says he's going to do.
He released a bullet point plan.

If you are asking for specifics i do not know. It's kind of pointless to come in with specifics because you will be forced to negotiate to get any bill passed.

But in all seriousness about 10-15 days ago he released a list of 20+ agenda items.

Trump's plan focuses on several key areas:
  1. Immigration: Trump wants to "STOP THE MIGRANT INVASION," bring back his travel ban, and begin "the largest deportation program in American history" by strengthening ICE and increasing penalties for illegal entry.
  2. Energy: Trump plans to "unleash American Energy," reinstate his deregulation policies, and "SEAL THE BORDER" to bring down prices and build the "Greatest Economy in History."
  3. Military: The platform commits to making the U.S. military the "strongest and best-equipped in the World," using its strength sparingly and only when national interests are threatened.
  4. Space: The plan aims to create a robust manufacturing industry in near-Earth orbit, send American astronauts back to the Moon, and onward to Mars, and enhance partnerships with the commercial space sector.
  5. Abortion: The platform adopts Trump's position on abortion, opposing a federal ban and leaving the decision to the states under the 14th Amendment.
  6. Healthcare: Trump's plan does not mention Obamacare or making cuts to Social Security or Medicare.
  7. Education: The plan supports efforts to neutralize "critical race theory" and promote parental rights.
  8. Crime: The platform addresses the issue of crime in American downtowns, which are still reeling from a lack of workers in offices since the pandemic.
  9. Supreme Court: There are serious efforts to reform the makeup of the U.S. Supreme Court, but they do not currently have the bipartisan momentum needed to enact them.
  10. China: The plan aims to "restore Peace through Strength" and address China's reliance on coal and the growth of its renewable energy production.
Remember, this is a summary of Trump's plan, and it's essential to critically examine the sources and consider different perspectives on these topics.

Reactions: Bassslayer
Trump's plan focuses on several key areas:
  1. Immigration: Trump wants to "STOP THE MIGRANT INVASION," bring back his travel ban, and begin "the largest deportation program in American history" by strengthening ICE and increasing penalties for illegal entry.
  2. Energy: Trump plans to "unleash American Energy," reinstate his deregulation policies, and "SEAL THE BORDER" to bring down prices and build the "Greatest Economy in History."
  3. Military: The platform commits to making the U.S. military the "strongest and best-equipped in the World," using its strength sparingly and only when national interests are threatened.
  4. Space: The plan aims to create a robust manufacturing industry in near-Earth orbit, send American astronauts back to the Moon, and onward to Mars, and enhance partnerships with the commercial space sector.
  5. Abortion: The platform adopts Trump's position on abortion, opposing a federal ban and leaving the decision to the states under the 14th Amendment.
  6. Healthcare: Trump's plan does not mention Obamacare or making cuts to Social Security or Medicare.
  7. Education: The plan supports efforts to neutralize "critical race theory" and promote parental rights.
  8. Crime: The platform addresses the issue of crime in American downtowns, which are still reeling from a lack of workers in offices since the pandemic.
  9. Supreme Court: There are serious efforts to reform the makeup of the U.S. Supreme Court, but they do not currently have the bipartisan momentum needed to enact them.
  10. China: The plan aims to "restore Peace through Strength" and address China's reliance on coal and the growth of its renewable energy production.
Remember, this is a summary of Trump's plan, and it's essential to critically examine the sources and consider different perspectives on these topics.

Serious question because I don't know. Has he released details on these bullet points and how he would impact/financially support any of them ?

Serious question because I don't know. Has he released details on these bullet points and how he would impact/financially support any of them ?
He ran the country for 4 years. You have enough evidence to base your decision on. The economy was fine under Trump until the Covid BS.

Democrats have given Billions to Ukraine and have never met a social program they didn’t like. Unless of course Trump suggested it.

You mean like curing cancer? I think Joe and the dems almost have that one done, right?

Except Joe and the Dems at least provide plans when they say they are going to do something. Not everything happens, there are negotiations and as expected in Government their are compromises. But they at least have plans. I don't love all the ideas and plans, Im more moderate than many on the left, but I have seen that they at least are trying to govern instead of just trying to tear things down.

Trump literally never presents an actual plan on how he would do anything. He just states goals. I say it constantly, but he is the repeal and replace guy. He had no plan on what to replace it with and it failed.

What is Trumps actual plan? I just want to see him state a plan that he has to actually do any of the stuff he says he's going to do.
Hopefully it would be very similar to his first term before the pandemic hit. At that time:

inflation was low
the economy was growing well
participation in the labor force was at a decades level high
the wage gap between rich/poor and black/white were at the lowest levels in multiple decades
energy independence was high
our strategic oil reserves were high
wars were practically non existent
we were as close to peace in the middle east as we have been in decades
Iran was crippled and progress in their nuclear program was greatly reduced

Several of these things are traditional dem rally cries that they always promise and never deliver on.

How do things compare now?

I don't like trump as a person, or even particularly well as a representative of the country. However, there is ZERO question that the country was MUCH better off under him before the pandemic hit.

Why do you think trump made so much headway with minority support? DESPITE the dem party and the media constant nazi/racism narrative, they KNOW the difference between cheap talk and actual events/facts. The dem party has been casting itself as the savior/champion of the poor/minorities for decades and only drive them deeper and deeper into govt reliance/dependence, and further away from the top. Trump did the opposite.
They didn't need anyone to tell them how they were doing. They could see they were doing better relative to others. Food, clothing, housing, gas, utilities, etc were not absolutely destroying their budget like it has been. Their wages and quality of life were rising faster than anyone else.

Reactions: Bassslayer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT