On the lawn

GPf4K4EWIAAiqGq

GPf4M3kWUAAMbyC

This theater is absolutely amazing.

Last edited:

GPf4K4EWIAAiqGq

GPf4M3kWUAAMbyC

These people could care less about laws. They manufactured the laws to get Trump.

Laws! The law is what they say it is. That's what they want you to believe.

• Haha
Reactions: fatpiggy and dpic73
It’s gonna turn out to be a troll, but the RW morons already have what they need to start pumping disinformation. Merchan’s doing the right thing bringing attention to it since trump’s team will absolutely use it for grounds to appeal

It’s gonna turn out to be a troll, but the RW morons already have what they need to start pumping disinformation. Merchan’s doing the right thing bringing attention to it since trump’s team will absolutely use it for grounds to appeal
95% chance it's a troll. I'm just here for the shrieking lulz.

Reactions: WapPride
What is disinformation? Do you decide that? How would the RW "pump" disinformation?

Let's see. Your party controls ABC, CBS, CNN, Disney, NBC, NPR (which the taxpayers pay for) and MS"DNC" among others. Not to mention Google, FAcefvck, Instafvck, Snatchchat, and all the others.

How much damage could us RW morons cause? If we are so stupid, why do so many millions of Americans agree with us?

What is disinformation? Do you decide that? How would the RW "pump" disinformation?

Let's see. Your party controls ABC, CBS, CNN, Disney, NBC, NPR (which the taxpayers pay for) and MS"DNC" among others. Not to mention Google, FAcefvck, Instafvck, Snatchchat, and all the others.

How much damage could us RW morons cause? If we are so stupid, why do so many millions of Americans agree with us?
Because there's an over-abundance of stupidity in this country and you dipshits get to vote. It's shameful.

Reactions: flotiger
Because there's an over-abundance of stupidity in this country and you dipshits get to vote. It's shameful.
Good evening Tinkerbell.

So, I am stupid, and only people who think like you should be allowed to vote? I guess you're all for illegal aliens voting too?

You made NO rebuttal to what I said because you can't. You just spew the lies of the MSM.

None of us are surprised though. You have always been a liar.

Good evening Tinkerbell.

So, I am stupid, and only people who think like you should be allowed to vote? I guess you're all for illegal aliens voting too?

You made NO rebuttal to what I said because you can't. You just spew the lies of the MSM.

There's no explaining things to a hayseed with a smooth brain that could rotate inside of a peanut shell for a century and never touch the sides. I hope when Biden wins he will root out vermin like yourself and send you to the asylum.

There's no explaining things to a hayseed with a smooth brain that could rotate inside of a peanut shell for a century and never touch the sides. I hope when Biden wins he will root out vermin like yourself and send you to the asylum.
I shouldn't expect more from you, but you continue to show your stupidity.

Not once in this thread have you shown any semblance of intelligence because you have none.

Just think of how much better the world would have been had your primate parents aborted you. I know you support abortion, right.

I'll bet you say this to all the girls: "hayseed with a smooth brain that could rotate inside of a peanut shell for a century and never touch the sides". That explains a lot.

Explain it to me, "Young Sheldon".

Reactions: fatpiggy

GPf4K4EWIAAiqGq

GPf4M3kWUAAMbyC

Magas:
Hahahahahahahaha! Trumps conviction just guaranteed him the election! He can’t lose now it’s over.

Also magas:
Trumps conviction should be immediately overturned bc a jury member who voted for democrats once farted during closing arguments!

No I believe in it, I just don't like it that maga-morons get to direct the future of our country oysterboy
I believe in our constitutional republic. F*<k this dystopian nightmare that the far left labels a democracy.

I believe in our constitutional republic. F*<k this dystopian nightmare that the far left labels a democracy.
1. We are a constitutional republic.
2. We are a representative democracy.
3. We are a democracy.

ALL 3 ARE TRUE.
If you can't get over it, you don't belong here.

Reactions: flotiger
Trump is not yet a convicted Felon as the judge has not approved the verdict.

Imagine if this shit poster ruined all the hard work rigging the trial? Lol

If Michael Anderson is indeed cousins with the juror, even Merchant has no other choice other than to declare a mistrial.

And this Trump will never be a convicted felon.

The thing is if Democrats were smart, which is obvious they aren’t, they would have pardoned Trump. 1) this makes his conviction stick and he will be unable to appeal. 2) Biden would go up in the polls because most Americans see through this sham trial where the jury pool is 90-10 democrat to republican. 3) it would give Trump less ammo to get revenge when he wins in Novembe. As it is, there will be a lot of democrats on trial.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Trump is not yet a convicted Felon as the judge has not approved the verdict.

Imagine if this shit poster ruined all the hard work rigging the trial? Lol

If Michael Anderson is indeed cousins with the juror, even Merchant has no other choice other than to declare a mistrial.

And this Trump will never be a convicted felon.

The thing is if Democrats were smart, which is obvious they aren’t, they would have pardoned Trump. 1) this makes his conviction stick and he will be unable to appeal. 2) Biden would go up in the polls because most Americans see through this sham trial where the jury pool is 90-10 democrat to republican. 3) it would give Trump less ammo to get revenge when he wins in Novembe. As it is, there will be a lot of democrats on trial.
"a Facebook user also named Michael Anderson whose profile picture appears to be the same used in the original post, suggested the post was made ironically, calling himself a “professional s**tposter,” multiple outlets reported. That user also belongs to a Facebook group of Trump supporters, The Washington Post reported."

"a Facebook user also named Michael Anderson whose profile picture appears to be the same used in the original post, suggested the post was made ironically, calling himself a “professional s**tposter,” multiple outlets reported. That user also belongs to a Facebook group of Trump supporters, The Washington Post reported."

So, as of now we don’t know if this person is in fact related to a juror. Merchan is aware of it so I’m sure he will make sure it’s thoroughly investigated 🙄

I don't trust anything professional shitposters say so quit trying to change the subject every time you get busted.

The question was, do you notice a difference between the video I posted and the one you posted?

If not, that means you have never been close to someone with dementia, and you should count your lucky stars.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
The question was, do you notice a difference between the video I posted and the one you posted?

If not, that means you have never been close to someone with dementia, and you should count your lucky stars.
Just realized this was from two years ago. Feel free to listen to his speech and tell me he sounds like someone with dementia.

Good evening Tinkerbell.

I'll make the rebuttal then: The guy who posted it later said "Take it easy, I'm a professional shit poster." Essentially admitting that he made it all up. So "Convicted Felon Donald Trump" is likely to be around for a while. But don't worry... Felon Hunter Biden seems pretty likely to me. I think that he's getting a fair trial as well.

Last edited:
Not sure the point you are trying to make? Two years is a long time for dementia to progress. A video from two years ago is almost irrelevant.
Uhh, that's the clip you used to claim he has dementia. Skip to the end of the video I posted and you'll see he's gesturing to the crowd on the left side of the stage - not shaking hands with a ghost - derrrr

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT