ADVERTISEMENT

Trump only hires the best…

Well whatever "the real Thelma" says is the gospel.
If your news intake consisted of anything besides LibsofTikTok and the dark side of Xchan, it would be easy to verify.

I don't see the problem. If you are Republican powerbroker what does power even mean if you can't have sex at the RNC office? As for the QANON part, most Republicans believe that stuff, right? I mean Donald Trump is still president, right? And Joe Biden is dead?

I've a couple of HS friends who are Q. They believe that Biden is dead and there's an actor playing him (Really!). I asked them if an actor was playing him, then why doesn't the actor pretend to be really sharp and speak well in public instead of blundering around. They never answered me.

My Pillow crackhead down bad lol

You know, I actually feel kind of sorry for him. This is a guy that had some issues, but still managed to make it in a big way. A true rags to riches story. And you can tell, he ACTUALLY believes in the shit he's saying. What a shame he chose to stand by Trump and like many, many others, that didn't turn out well for him.

You know, I actually feel kind of sorry for him. This is a guy that had some issues, but still managed to make it in a big way. A true rags to riches story. And you can tell, he ACTUALLY believes in the shit he's saying. What a shame he chose to stand by Trump and like many, many others, that didn't turn out well for him.

I have a fair amount of sympathy for him. As you said, he truly believed Trump's lies, and then proceeded to squander all of his resources trying to validate them. Sad.

good lord imagine voting for someone who surrounds himself with this much criminality. the guy running for Pickens County dogcatcher couldn't get on the ballot with this crap on his resume.

Just maybe he "befriended" trump in hopes of securing the pillow contract for trump's properties

Reactions: hopefultiger13
Wow ain't that something he paid the bank back according to the nazis in New York. Hmm maybe this guy is lying or jealous or wants a job at cnn or all 3.
The hundreds of other stories about Trump skimping on contractors over the last 40 years must all be bullshit, then. You know, since he paid back a bank that has the ability to seize all of his assets vs contractors that don’t have near the ability to go toe to toe with his lawyers.

Big brain comment, friend.

The hundreds of other stories about Trump skimping on contractors over the last 40 years must all be bullshit, then. You know, since he paid back a bank that has the ability to seize all of his assets vs contractors that don’t have near the ability to go toe to toe with his lawyers.

Big brain comment, friend.
He does have 6 bankruptcies under his belt.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Just maybe he "befriended" trump in hopes of securing the pillow contract for trump's properties
That's fair enough. I'm sure lots of businessmen and companies THOUGHT that "befriending" Trump was a good idea for <insert reason here>. And yet here we are. A guy that was doing GREAT for himself allies with Trump and within a couple of years is having to sell off his stuff to keep his company afloat.

Wow ain't that something he paid the bank back according to the nazis in New York. Hmm maybe this guy is lying or jealous or wants a job at cnn or all 3.
I get what you are saying... ie no one got hurt here. Trump got the money he wanted/needed and the banks got paid back and I assume made a profit doing it. But that's not the way the law works.

Let's say I drink a bottle of bourbon and race through my neighborhood at 75 mph before coming home and passing out in the yard. I'm going to get charged with DUI. No one got hurt right? But DUI is illegal and someone could easily have been hurt or killed. If I pull out a gun in a store or bank demand money, then freak out before I get the cash and run off, I'm going to get charged with armed robbery, even though no one got hurt. Because attempting to rob someone... EVEN IF I DON'T is a crime.

So Trump in this case intentionally inflated the price of his assets in order to secure loan from banks. No one got hurt. BUT if Trump had defaulted on those loans (and he's certainly done that before), then the banks would foreclose and expect to get their money back by selling the property. In this case, they wouldn't b/c Trump and company intentionally lied about the value of said property. That's fraud and it's against the law.

I get what you are saying... ie no one got hurt here. Trump got the money he wanted/needed and the banks got paid back and I assume made a profit doing it. But that's not the way the law works.

Let's say I drink a bottle of bourbon and race through my neighborhood at 75 mph before coming home and passing out in the yard. I'm going to get charged with DUI. No one got hurt right? But DUI is illegal and someone could easily have been hurt or killed. If I pull out a gun in a store or bank demand money, then freak out before I get the cash and run off, I'm going to get charged with armed robbery, even though no one got hurt. Because attempting to rob someone... EVEN IF I DON'T is a crime.

So Trump in this case intentionally inflated the price of his assets in order to secure loan from banks. No one got hurt. BUT if Trump had defaulted on those loans (and he's certainly done that before), then the banks would foreclose and expect to get their money back by selling the property. In this case, they wouldn't b/c Trump and company intentionally lied about the value of said property. That's fraud and it's against the law.
This guy doesn't agree.

And also you allowed an appeal?
I think so, but like most crimes, when you are found guilty, you either go to jail, or pay your fine WHILE the appeal process is carried out. At this point, you are guilty, and the bourden of proof shifts to the person convicted.

I think so, but like most crimes, when you are found guilty, you either go to jail, or pay your fine WHILE the appeal process is carried out. At this point, you are guilty, and the bourden of proof shifts to the person convicted.
No they don't many avoid jail during the appeal. You got a bunch of nazis up there .

You’re missing the source of their outrage.

It has nothing to do with Trump breaking the law or not. They don’t care.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT