ADVERTISEMENT

Trump winning over blacks and other groups

A super fool that will be following Trump over the cliff. What in the world has happened to these young black fools? The devil is good, but God is in control.

• Haha
Reactions: CUTiger1977
A super fool that will be following Trump over the cliff. What in the world has happened to these young black fools? The devil is good, but God is in control.
People are waking up and leaving yet another Dem plantation and the Dems ready to start another civil war to keep them on it, yet again...

People are waking up and leaving yet another Dem plantation and the Dems ready to start another civil war to keep them on it, yet again...
What I and others try to emphasize to young blacks is that you must be able to see beneath the surface. Look how Trump is so enamored with that Robinson guy in North Carolina who is running for governor. Why is he is so enamored with him? This fool has stated that he will be reinstating slavery and he will own slaves. Does it take a PHD to understand what Trump's next plan will be once he has placed the Latinos in concentration camps. Young people just do not have a clue and they are falling into a major Trump trap.

How do you feel about people who go to church and claim to be Christian, but LOVE abortion?

Tell me what this means: "What in the world has happened to these young black fools?"

How do you feel about people who go to church and claim to be Christian, but LOVE abortion?

Tell me what this means: "What in the world has happened to these young black fools?"
What about Christians who have premarital sex?

You ain’t the brightest crayon in the box.

This fool has stated that he will be reinstating slavery and he will own slaves. Does it take a PHD to understand what Trump's next plan will be once he has placed the Latinos in concentration camps. .

I know you couldn’t produce evidence in the other thread, but giving you an opportunity here. Please show your work - direct quotes about all Latinos in concentration camps and someone seeking to own slaves. Thanks!

I know you couldn’t produce evidence in the other thread, but giving you an opportunity here. Please show your work - direct quotes about all Latinos in concentration camps and someone seeking to own slaves. Thanks!
What about the taxes though!

What about Christians who have premarital sex?

You ain’t the brightest crayon in the box.
Neither are you. You can’t answer a question. Instead of answering a question, you pose another question.

And your question IMO is hypocritical. Did you have premarital sex?

I’m just amazed that you can spell crayon. Then I think about it and realize that Google helped you out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT