ADVERTISEMENT

Trump "you will not have to ever vote again'

You've already told us what it shows. I dug a little deeper and made a different case.
Wrong again.

Do a little research and think about why they maybe reflecting different prices. I have my theories.

It's free money. You can literally do it. Or can you?

Since you helped me out I'll help you out.

The reason the markets are different is because of who has access to each market.

For example, Polymarket is not open to United States investors. Predictit is open to US investors. US investors have to jump through hoops to participate on Polymarket.

My theory is that the little democratic pow wow (Joes covid weekend) that got the MSM to collude to support Kamala as the greatest thing since sliced bread despite being highly unpopular, also made a coordinated effort on predictit to move markets.

She got an initial "push" in media relations, but there was no real change in the polls. There were a lot of manipulated polls that were released by the same people saying joe was "sharp as a tack" but the reality is this was just a coordinated push with MSM.

The initial push will wear off fast. Kamala will be forced to defend herself AND Joe's policies. The reasons that she was so unliked before will be on display for the world to see soon enough. Then she will have to debate the reigning debate champion Donald Trump under the brightest spotlight and pressure cooker she has ever been in. She will have to toss the most perfect word salad ever to have a chance, but i just don't think word salad is a good enough dish for the American people. Americans are more sophisticated and like things like steak, wine, nice buildings, golf courses.

It's going to be a landslide.

Last edited:
I'll help you out

duxngEB.png
Your Gods at 538 ave spoken. 60-40 Trump. Same as it was pre-announcement.

Nate Silver works for Peter Thiel. His polls are horse feathers now.
Oh I agree, i never watched him after his website gave Trump a < 7% chance of winning when he announced that he was running for presidency in 2016. Of course Trump went on to win so i never really pay much attention to him. But the left constantly cites him as a source so thats why i posted it. I am glad we can agree that he is clearly biased and it shows in his results.

President Trump is going to win in a landslide. You and your pals that think otherwise are being gaslighted. Good luck!

They will be "shocked" next week when she is trailing bigly in the polls. Even the fake polls won't be able to fake it for long.

Oh I agree, i never watched him after his website gave Trump a < 7% chance of winning when he announced that he was running for presidency in 2016. Of course Trump went on to win so i never really pay much attention to him. But the left constantly cites him as a source so thats why i posted it. I am glad we can agree that he is clearly biased and it shows in his results.
ah okay

They will be "shocked" next week when she is trailing bigly in the polls. Even the fake polls won't be able to fake it for long.
You got any predictions for how bigly she's going to trail?

I've got a prediction from how quickly you'll move on from saying this next week when the polls come out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT