ADVERTISEMENT

Trust the science, sheeple...

Solid Orange Blood

Woodrush
Gold Member
Aug 3, 2012
On the lawn

Even a retard like Rogan understands one simple rule: think for yourself (if the majority of Americans did this, our country wouldn't be as divided as it is now.)

I do love how they pinned folks who do their own research as Qanon crazies/conspiracy theorists, etc.

Unplug from the MSM matrix.

Even a retard like Rogan understands one simple rule: think for yourself (if the majority of Americans did this, our country wouldn't be as divided as it is now.)

I do love how they pinned folks who do their own research as Qanon crazies/conspiracy theorists, etc.

This shit again

The next time your fat ass is on an operating table, I want you to yell at the doctors “dont you cut me open until you take off dem gosh darn masks!”

you keep incorporating the juvenile opinions of an uninformed edgelort as knowledge and I'll stick with my mind virus.

Uninformed edgelort... I stopped reading there. You are a complete imbecile. I'm wiling to bet you wear velcro shoes because you're too dumb to figure out how to tie your own shoe laces.

Thanks for the lulz, dipshit.

Uninformed edgelort... I stopped reading there. You are a complete imbecile. I'm wiling to bet you wear velcro shoes because you're too dumb to figure out how to tie your own shoe laces.

Someone has to provide the entertainment around here because that was the tiredest insult I've ever heard. Be better.

Reactions: nytigerfan

If this becomes an English competition your team is fvcked.

Reactions: nytigerfan
Still waiting

Not moving the goal posts. I sincerely would like you to answer the question Chip since you are a know it all.
He's one of those people the Gov of NY, his own Gov, was talking about. He just found out what a computer was and needs to learn how to google now...lmao

• Haha
Reactions: harristeeter
Still waiting

Not moving the goal posts. I sincerely would like you to answer the question Chip since you are a know it all.

I asked another poster the question and then responded to his response. Nobody is speaking to you or cares about your opinions.

• Love
Reactions: dpic73
Why do surgeons wear masks?
Came back on here to see if you were still stupid......yep.....you're still stupid.

Lots of new studies out there, you should follow the science.

Examination of the literature revealed much of the published work on the matter to be quite dated and often studies had poorly elucidated methodologies. As a result, we recommend caution in extrapolating their findings to contemporary surgical practice. However, overall there is a lack of substantial evidence to support claims that facemasks protect either patient or surgeon from infectious contamination. More rigorous contemporary research is needed to make a definitive comment on the effectiveness of surgical facemasks.

My question undermines your idiotic premise.
He knows the answer but it doesn’t fit his narrative. Masks in the OR protect the patient and surgeon from bodily fluids plain and simple. Masks are absolutely necessary for this and to maintain a sterile field. It hasn’t been proven that they help with respiratory transmission. I would argue that surgical smoke is a greater threat by far than respiratory transmissions. The hospitals (the majority) that don’t use smoke evacuation are putting the most at risk.

Came back on here to see if you were still stupid......yep.....you're still stupid.

Lots of new studies out there, you should follow the science.

Examination of the literature revealed much of the published work on the matter to be quite dated and often studies had poorly elucidated methodologies. As a result, we recommend caution in extrapolating their findings to contemporary surgical practice. However, overall there is a lack of substantial evidence to support claims that facemasks protect either patient or surgeon from infectious contamination. More rigorous contemporary research is needed to make a definitive comment on the effectiveness of surgical facemasks.

Hey man, glad to see you are still around after your breakdown.

Wishing you the best. Try not to get too emotional, just use the methods recommended by your therapist.

Reactions: dpic73
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT