ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker Carlson vs Woke Journalist

Thank you for sharing. It's unbelievable to me that a position that "normal" would inspire calls to move the post to another board.

Very similar to saying that displaying American flags or let's make America great slogans are bad.

Where have we gone hand how did we get there?

Last edited:
The problem with media today is most ask "gotcha" questions instead of fact based questions.

It seems as if the guy who wrote strictly for the editorial page 25 years ago has become the face of journalism.

Reactions: UNSWERVINGLY
Tucker is despised by fragile minded people who value feelings over truth. He's brutally honest and doesn't care if the truth offends people so those who put feelings above all else can't handle him.

It's really a shame that speaking truth will now make you a villian in this country because sometimes the truth hurts and hurt feelings are something we just can't have in this new progressive America.

He may be playing a part but it's clear that what he says is true. America is being slowly overtaken by foreigners and it's gotten to the point that if you don't make 150K/year coming out of college, you can't afford to have children and raise them in a good neighborhood.

I know it's true because I live it. My kids are that age, I know what their salaries are, what food costs, how much rent and mortgage payments are in my area and it's ridiculous. I don't give a damn if we hurt people's feelings...let's have some real conversations about real solutions to real problems. If we don't fix this shit show, hurt feelings are going to be the least of our concerns.

I love Tucker. I miss his show. That woman asking the questions is indeed, stupid. I am so exhausted and sick of the woke ideology. They are all like a broken record with their blatant hypocrisy and nonsense.

Let me reiterate amynhop’s very simple position. Everything the Left touches turns to 💩. It’s that simple. Vote every last one of them out.
TRUMP
MAGA

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT