ADVERTISEMENT

Twitter mass bans Qanon

I'm not worried at all about that fever dream. Claims of deep state conspiracy against Trump are trumped up. The guy is simply as he appears to be, by far one of the most under educated and least qualified to ever assume the office. I really don't care about being hyperbolic about it. If he wins again, thats fine, I'll continue about my life, but hes far below a standard we should expect and I don't think making excuses for him is a healthy outlook.

not sure if you havent noticed

but id say the politicians running many cities around the country as

unqualified

im curious to what you mean by qualified?

sure his personality sucks

but

he doesnt talk about destroying china

he is actually doing it

he doesnt talk about making us energy independent

he did it

he didt talk about the end of manufacturing in america

he restarted it

he didnt just let nato get away with american taxpayers paying for their defense

he did something about it

he may seem like an uneducated man

but he is actually doing more than talking

wild how you put a politician under real pressure called work

and you see how many have failed

being a good speaker and ass kisser doesnt necessary make you a qualified candidate

However, I will state firmly that Russia has been doing psyops on our people, much like our CIA has been doing on other nations, via social media.

This is nothing new. Russia has been doing stuff like that since the 50s (obviously not through social media until we as a society became dumb enough to invent it). And we've been doing it to them. And we both screwed around with the third world.

And everyone spies on everyone. We spy on the Russians, the Chinese, the British, the French, the Germans, the Israelis......and they all spy on us.

Once again, if Qanon just a larp, a troll that probably less than 25% of the population has even heard of then why would Twitter even acknowledge it, much less put the ban on? Why the inordinate amount of media articles for a small fringe group? This twitter action is just indirectly giving more proof that there is something to Q imo.
I dont work for Twitter nor do I care about the business decisions of Twitter. Id say that yoy just want their to be something to Q. So you believe it. My feelings are that Q is an obvious fake larp that may have been cultivated by foreign interests to divide America. That's dangerous to our country and its possible twitter decided to remove them to lessen the impact in their community. I dont think it leads any credence to Q because that's not even a logical line of thinking. Communities ban trolls all the time. TI has done the same and in no way does that make a troll correct. Maybe you are one of those conspiracy types that loves the dopamine release of thinking you've figured it all out.

This is nothing new. Russia has been doing stuff like that since the 50s (obviously not through social media until we as a society became dumb enough to invent it). And we've been doing it to them. And we both screwed around with the third world.

And everyone spies on everyone. We spy on the Russians, the Chinese, the British, the French, the Germans, the Israelis......and they all spy on us.
Correct. Thats why its so radical when a presidential candidate invites our enemies to attack their opponent. Trump actually has Americans supporting Putin. Russia could not have hoped for a better psyop than the Trump presidency. Clemson researchers proved out that Russian agents were behind social media posts cperpetuating left wing identity politics as main stream liberal values. It has enraged and radicalized a lot of conservatives . Russia is cultivating the American left as the scapegoat while also doing the same to the right .

Reactions: PontificatingUnifex
Be
not sure if you havent noticed

but id say the politicians running many cities around the country as

unqualified

im curious to what you mean by qualified?

sure his personality sucks

but

he doesnt talk about destroying china

he is actually doing it

he doesnt talk about making us energy independent

he did it

he didt talk about the end of manufacturing in america

he restarted it

he didnt just let nato get away with american taxpayers paying for their defense

he did something about it

he may seem like an uneducated man

but he is actually doing more than talking

wild how you put a politician under real pressure called work

and you see how many have failed

being a good speaker and ass kisser doesnt necessary make you a qualified candidate
Very well said. Excellent perspective and all true!
Trump is 70 something years old and all day every day has more thrown at him than most do in a lifetime. Yet he takes it in stride, actually loves our country and as you said, literally gets things done.

The man isn’t undereducated. Look at the business he built. If anything he’s highly intelligent and more so has good instincts. Common sense suggests a person doesn’t accomplish what he has in just his personal life without these things.

Yet he is slandered because he doesn’t speak like a lying forked tongue politician. Biden has been in politics for 47 years!!! Nothing could possibly be corrupt or jeopardized with him LOL!

Trump wasn’t supposed to win in 2016. To the degree the elite were caught off guard and he got in. Even the night of the election the media was already talking about Hillary as if she was president.

The elite aren’t going to make that mistake again. This time they are doing everything necessary to ensure regardless of how incompetent their puppet joe biden is, Trump is done. It is an absolute fact that this “pandemic” was planned. It’s not by mistake or chance. Everything we see in regards to the numbers and situation are exaggerated to a degree that’s hard to comprehend. Are people dying of SYMPTOMS that appear to be a VIRUS? Yes. Is there something that is now making people sick called a VIRUS? Yes. But even the most liberal among us should see something is amiss.

It’s no longer about the charade known as an election. Normally two candidates are presented that pretend they are opposing one another and both are in the pockets and attached to the strings of their puppet masters. It doesn’t matter which gets elected. They both will do whatever they’re told.

This time our very freedom is at stake. If Trump somehow gets back in the elite are fvcjed. He is then a lame duck president and will go full on assault and they know it. So anything is being done to prevent this from happening. If it means killing millions in the meantime, that simply serves as an added bonus.

The real threat, the real problem and the few that cause 99% of all the chaos we see are the ones we THE PEOPLE need to deal with. If not, and Biden gets into the White House, by the end of this year we the people will have lost. Will their be resistance? More so than most anyone can imagine. But either way we lose. We will no longer have anything that resembles normalcy. There will be a revolution. But that ends badly for our country.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Correct. Thats why its so radical when a presidential candidate invites our enemies to attack their opponent. Trump actually has Americans supporting Putin. Russia could not have hoped for a better psyop than the Trump presidency. Clemson researchers proved out that Russian agents were behind social media posts cperpetuating left wing identity politics as main stream liberal values. It has enraged and radicalized a lot of conservatives . Russia is cultivating the American left as the scapegoat while also doing the same to the right .

A lot of the people that put those articles out there did it for clicks and advertising money. They admitted it in at least one TV interview I saw.

Doesn't matter if it's true, it just matters if people click on it. Clicks sell advertising space. Often it's that simple.

The Dems could undo a LOT of that by simply stating they do not support the left-wing stuff. "No, I do not think men should be allowed to self-identify as women and compete in women's track and field."

"No dude named Bubba should be able to set the women's USAPL deadlift record" For the record, Omar (at least) basically thinks he should.

"Completely getting rid of the police is the stupidest thing I've seen since Donald Trump's hair."

Something like that. Lose the fringes and you gain in the middle. There are so many little "woke" battles that it's impossible to make them all happy. Be willing to tell some of the fringe groups that they are going to have to just chill out.

This is vastly oversimplified and I may get roasted for it but WGAF - this is an internet board. It ain't real life.

You’re partially correct in this. Russia, as they always have, is undermining many things and doing anything they can to destroy our country. There’s nothing new about this. However, they have a much better chance of achieving their goals with a puppet president. Trump actually loves this country. He’s a business man and sometimes things aren’t as they appear. The old saying keep your friends close and your enemies closer rings true.
Russia always has and always will be a threat. However, China now is a bigger threat. Both are inflicting serious damage to our country.

But once again the elites are the greatest threat. Cut the head off the snake.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
I dont work for Twitter nor do I care about the business decisions of Twitter. Id say that yoy just want their to be something to Q. So you believe it. My feelings are that Q is an obvious fake larp that may have been cultivated by foreign interests to divide America. That's dangerous to our country and its possible twitter decided to remove them to lessen the impact in their community. I dont think it leads any credence to Q because that's not even a logical line of thinking. Communities ban trolls all the time. TI has done the same and in no way does that make a troll correct. Maybe you are one of those conspiracy types that loves the dopamine release of thinking you've figured it all out.

hey firegiver

were were not right in the middle of the trump russian conspiracy theory>

thats been the biggest conspiracy proven to be a lie now

but were you not very vocal and emotional about it????

think about this

CNN

and

MSNBC

have been pushing this trump russian conspiracy for 4 years

and the still do it

and its not only been proven a lie

but

a total set up by the obama administration

and peoplle who continue to ignore the facts

and just hate trump

are just plain

ignorant dumbassess

think about this

CNN

and

MSNBC

have been pushing this trump russian conspiracy for 4 years

and the still do it

and its not only been proven a lie

but

a total set up by the obama administration

and peoplle who continue to ignore the facts

and just hate trump

are just plain

ignorant dumbassess
To be perfectly honest I never read your posts because you can't type a sentence more than 10 syllables long.

Reactions: PawPride
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT