ADVERTISEMENT

Two FDA leaders

Step down over the Biden administration's push for booster shots..Smh..
I haven’t looked at this yet but I’ll respond the same way.

It’s not hard to look at the SCIENCE, GLOBALLY. I have yet to look at “shot 3” data at all. I do know the GLOBAL data on Moderna/Pfizer was clear around early April and that has held firm and delivered.

Regardless of whatever politician says, use your brain. Need help interpreting data from Austria, Canada, Brazil, Germany, Australia, UK, Japan, US etc…. Ask a friend.

It’s not hard to look at the SCIENCE, GLOBALLY. I have yet to look at “shot 3” data at all. I do know the GLOBAL data on Moderna/Pfizer was clear around early April and that has held firm and delivered.

Regardless of whatever politician says, use your brain. Need help interpreting data from Austria, Canada, Brazil, Germany, Australia, UK, Japan, US etc…. Ask a friend.
That's the reason they stepped down because there's no scientific data on what just jabbing boosters in people will do

Some of this also comes down to the “do-gooders” in the scientific community who have argued that it is not fair for RICH Americans and Europeans to be getting a 3rd shot when a large portion of the world hasn’t gotten 1. Vaccine equity is their rallying cry.

Well you know what, too bad. I want Americans to have whatever they need first and foremost. Not willing to sacrifice American lives for some sense of “equality.”

Reactions: ChicagoTiger85
Some of this also comes down to the “do-gooders” in the scientific community who have argued that it is not fair for RICH Americans and Europeans to be getting a 3rd shot when a large portion of the world hasn’t gotten 1. Vaccine equity is their rallying cry.

Well you know what, too bad. I want Americans to have whatever they need first and foremost. Not willing to sacrifice American lives for some sense of “equality.”

goodness.........

Reactions: Churrob

I had the vaccine but its becoming clearer that the vaccine ain't what they sold everybody..Does it help? I'm sure it does but it doesn't last long at all..More and more studies are coming out showing that natural immunity is superior 2 this vax..Everybody is going 2 get Covid vax or not..Its going 2 happen..

Don't judge. Many folks have natural immunity which science has proven to be way more effective than the vaccines. Also some folks have been advised by their doctors to not get the shot because they have blood clotting issues or have had reactions to drugs which have caused pericarditis in the past. People should have the freedom to do what is best for them.

I had the vaccine but its becoming clearer that the vaccine ain't what they sold everybody..Does it help? I'm sure it does but it doesn't last long at all..More and more studies are coming out showing that natural immunity is superior 2 this vax..Everybody is going 2 get Covid vax or not..Its going 2 happen..
I’m neither provax/antivax. I’m pro data.
Assuming natural immunity is superior, it’s quite the conundrum. Cause there are many people that won’t be seeing that in action.

Until I see a significant amount of Vaccinated people spending time in the hospital for an extended period of time, not sure what else is the best scenario.

@Dabofan I’ll never judge as long as people validate the information and make an informed decision. Some people can’t have nuts. Some can’t take gluten. Some insert whatever reason you cannot.
The only way I’ll judge is they spend their time thinking this is a political issue. It’s not. MSM, terrible politicians, social media is encouraging that garbage.

It’s a science issue. And with science there are pros and cons to all of it. And some of it is truly valid.

Last edited:
Assuming natural immunity is superior, it’s quite the conundrum. Cause there are many people that won’t be seeing that in action.

Until I see a significant amount of Vaccinated people spending time in the hospital for an extended period of time, not sure what else is the best scenario.
Getting the vaccine and your gonna have 2 take a booster every 6-8 months the rest of your life are 2 different subjects..There's zero data for that and what that can do 2 anything..

Step down over the Biden administration's push for booster shots..Smh..
There are rules

giphy.gif

Getting the vaccine and your gonna have 2 take a booster every 6-8 months the rest of your life are 2 different subjects..There's zero data for that and what that can do 2 anything..
Come on…. That’s also inherently false. We have no idea what you MUST do.

we’ve been living with the flu for eons. And historically certain flus wiped out a ton of people. What…. 25 years ago we made a flu “vaccine/booster”. Same shit.
We all still got the flu with and without it. We got the flu numerous times after building up immunity never taking the

It’s a mathematical roll of the dice. It provides aid, it also misses. Immunity has done the same.

Who knows exactly what we must do going forward, we aren’t there yet. The only thing certain so far is the Moderna/Pfizer made a difference and that MANY people who got the shot probably had COVID without ever knowing it as well. I’m pretty sure I had COVID in April 2020 but never check it out.

Yep. The study that just came out of Israel, the most vaccinated country on the planet, showed that natural immunity was 13X better than the vaccine. Those that had natural immunity and the vaccine were 2X better off than natural immunity. There have been no deaths from those that either had natural immunity or the vaccine. It also appears that natural immunity lasts longer and deals better with a wider verity of variants.

This is one of the things that bugs me. Why is there only talk of getting vaccines and no talk of natural immunity?

It is inconsistencies like this that increases suspicion.

I’m in the 2X category with natural immunity and the vaccine, so I’m not an anti-vaxer. But there are good reasons for some to not get the vaccine, especially if they have already had the virus coupled with being susceptible to any of the known edge issues with the vaccine.

India and the Delta variant say Hi!

• Love
Reactions: poates6

What do you mean? I know a lot of people have wondered how it took so long for any vaccines to be fully approved.

Come on…. That’s also inherently false. We have no idea what you MUST do.

we’ve been living with the flu for eons. And historically certain flus wiped out a ton of people. What…. 25 years ago we made a flu “vaccine/booster”. Same shit.
We all still got the flu with and without it. We got the flu numerous times after building up immunity never taking the

It’s a mathematical roll of the dice. It provides aid, it also misses. Immunity has done the same.

Who knows exactly what we must do going forward, we aren’t there yet. The only thing certain so far is the Moderna/Pfizer made a difference and that MANY people who got the shot probably had COVID without ever knowing it as well. I’m pretty sure I had COVID in April 2020 but never check it out.
Hey knock yourself out taking one every 6 months..You big on data and the data is showing more and more every day the vaccine doesn't last long

@Dabofan I’ll never judge as long as people validate the information and make an informed decision. Some people can’t have nuts. Some can’t take gluten. Some insert whatever reason you cannot.
The only way I’ll judge is they spend their time thinking this is a political issue. It’s not. MSM, terrible politicians, social media is encouraging that garbage.

It’s a science issue. And with science there are pros and cons to all of it. And some of it is truly valid.
99% of reported cases in the world who have had the virus and are totally fine. They are now immune with or without the vaccine. The folks getting it now are everyone who didn't get the virus yet because it has mutated. This will continue to happen until everyone has had Covid. The Vaccines are temporary and only target one piece of the strain, thus the boosters.

Hey knock yourself out taking one every 6 months..You big on data and the data is showing more and more every day the vaccine doesn't last long
Not really. The data seems to suggest that immunity wanes after 6-8 months. But nothing says you’ll “have to” take a vaccine every 6 months for your whole life. The data also doesn’t show that the vaccine isn’t what it was sold as, or whatever you said above.

Reactions: CoffeeIsForClosers
Reactions: TigerGrowls
What do you mean? I know a lot of people have wondered how it took so long for any vaccines to be fully approved.
Cause the FDA is historically deliberate.

You have to understand, I literally can block out all the BS political noise, America’s Media Tragedy. From Trump to Pelosi to Fauci to Schumer, I can give 2 shits for what any of them say.

What I can do is study what every G20 nation and some others are doing. Parse apart the information and come to a general conclusion. Like the other 12-15 vaccinations in my body it was better to have it than not. And this was after about 70% of the adults in my San Diego community were at least on shot 1. It was a nice piece of info but not everything.

99% of reported cases in the world who have had the virus and are totally fine. They are now immune with or without the vaccine. The folks getting it now are everyone who didn't get the virus yet because it has mutated. This will continue to happen until everyone has had Covid. The Vaccines are temporary and only target one piece of the strain, thus the boosters.
And thus the Flu vaccine. Same thing.

The case fatality rate is more like 2%, and has gone way down since the vaccines came around. A lot more people than just the people who died were not “totally fine,” too. People who have recovered don’t have perfect immunity, either, and their immunity also lessens over time. At this point, only about 10% of the country has gotten a confirmed case of COVID. It’s very likely that a lot more people have had it, but that number has only been estimated at about 30%. The vaccines are also effective for more than just one strain.

Cause the FDA is historically deliberate.

You have to understand, I literally can block out all the BS political noise, America’s Media Tragedy. From Trump to Pelosi to Fauci to Schumer, I can give 2 shits for what any of them say.

What I can do is study what every G20 nation and some others are doing. Parse apart the information and come to a general conclusion. Like the other 12-15 vaccinations in my body it was better to have it than not. And this was after about 70% of the adults in my San Diego community were at least on shot 1. It was a nice piece of info but not everything.
I guess I’m just having a hard time understanding what you’re trying to say.

except to get natural immunity you have to risk serious illness or death and with the vaccine you have an approximately zero chance of either so….

serious question: are all you anti-vaxxers really this stupid?

Reactions: ChicagoTiger85
The case fatality rate is more like 2%, and has gone way down since the vaccines came around. A lot more people than just the people who died were not “totally fine,” too. People who have recovered don’t have perfect immunity, either, and their immunity also lessens over time. At this point, only about 10% of the country has gotten a confirmed case of COVID. It’s very likely that a lot more people have had it, but that number has only been estimated at about 30%. The vaccines are also effective for more than just one strain.
Data is proving that natural immunity is longer lasting and more effective against the variants. Nothing is absolute but natural immunity is proving to be more effective than vaccination. Your narrative that everyone should get vaccinated you have been peddling since day one regardless of the situation has been proven to be just what I predicted it to be bs. If you are at risk get vaccinated. If you have had COVID like me or are under 29 it doesn’t make since to do so. Kids are better off getting COVID and receiving a better long lasting immunity to COVID.

except to get natural immunity you have to risk serious illness or death and with the vaccine you have an approximately zero chance of either so….

That makes since for those at risk. Healthy Kids for example or people under 29 risk is vertically zero as well. Point being all of us are not in the same risk Category if you believe the science.

They’re not stupid, just irrationally stubborn and ornery

They’re not stupid, just irrationally stubborn and ornery
No that would be you Chicago. Its a bad take to think that people under that age of 29 especially kids should get a vaccine from a virus where per the cdc numbers there risk of severe illness or death is almost zero. If you vaccinate these people you run the risk of preventing them from getting what is a better protection from the virus if they get it.

After reading this and many other COVID, mask, vaccination, and herd immunity threads, I think three shots is the best cure for all this COVID nonsense. Sign me up for all three.

images

• Haha
Yea and you realize the odds are this thing will keep going all the way through Zulu and beyond?

It’s what viruses do.
Yep I get it completely. We live in a global community. Your point about keeping all of the vaccine for the US is silly. Delta came from an impoverished area with less than 5 percent of its population vaccinated at the time and now is challenging out US health system—both vaccinated and unvaccinated. The “experts” say that variants are created in areas of low vaccination. So we keep giving dose after dose to low risk folks while other countries fall behind. Makes no sense at all except for it makes “cents” for Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson/Johnson.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT