ADVERTISEMENT

UGA Intel from a friend

Silverstreak02

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Dec 6, 2021
Charlotte
My buddy is pretty plugged in with some folks in Athens. Here’s what he dropped in our CFB group chat today. Take this information for what it is — a Georgia fan with connections giving insight for gambling.

UGA:

-conflicting info on Etienne but think he’s suspended. He’s telling people that he’s playing but people more plugged into program say he’s out.

-Some doubt that Colbie Young will play. Been dealing with hamstring injury all camp. Big deal since Rara Thomas at X WR is off the team, limited big body options there.

-Beck pretty good camp but not spectacular from what I’ve been able to gather. Was hoping to get reports that were a bit stronger than what I’ve heard.

-RBs are the best they’ve been since 2021 and possibly 2017. Freshman Nate Frazier is a dude and will get work early. Branson Robinson fully healthy somehow. Rod Robinson is a tank but dealing with turf toe. Etienne has been awesome but still prob out week 1.

-X WR a concern with Colbie lingering hammy. Lovett

This is premium content. Please subscribe to view.

My buddy is pretty plugged in with some folks in Athens. Here’s what he dropped in our CFB group chat today. Take this information for what it is — a Georgia fan with connections giving insight for gambling.

UGA:

-conflicting info on Etienne but think he’s suspended. He’s telling people that he’s playing but people more plugged into program say he’s out.

-Some doubt that Colbie Young will play. Been dealing with hamstring injury all camp. Big deal since Rara Thomas at X WR is off the team, limited big body options there.

-Beck pretty good camp but not spectacular from what I’ve been able to gather. Was hoping to get reports that were a bit stronger than what I’ve heard.

-RBs are the best they’ve been since 2021 and possibly 2017. Freshman Nate Frazier is a dude and will get work early. Branson Robinson fully healthy somehow. Rod Robinson is a tank but dealing with turf toe. Etienne has been awesome but still prob out week 1.

-X WR a concern with Colbie lingering hammy. Lovett

This is premium content. Please subscribe to view.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.