ADVERTISEMENT

Unified Reich

Mine has. Substantially. About 70% increase in salary and 50% increase in net worth. S&P500 indexes trading at +33% on the year, house has nearly doubled in value.
My net worth has increased dramatically also but that's not the litmus test of the success or failure of bidens tenure.

Yes, because retweeting things we disagree with is how that typically works.

Also I don’t think you know what the word hoax means. This happened. You just disagree on what, if anything, that portrays about his mindset. Which is fine, but in no way a hoax.
A hoax is when you say that unified reich has any subliminal meaning in this ad. And it clearly does not.

Hoax identified and nullified by X in real time. Good shit.

Since Biden has been president my income has risen 51% , my investments have gone up 31% and my overall net worth, including home equity and retirement accounts has dramatically increased. Compare that to what Trump said would happen if Biden was elected.

Since Biden has been president my income has risen 51% , my investments have gone up 31% and my overall net worth, including home equity and retirement accounts has dramatically increased. Compare that to what Trump said would happen if Biden was elected.

Don’t you know, those numbers are boosted by Covid stimulus money, but Trump doing the same thing and pushing for interest rates to be rock bottom was all good

What do you mean? Trump is fiscally responsible

But. But. But. Fauci and the dems made Trump do that. You see, Trump is an alpha male strongman and does not take shit from anyone. But he is also easily controlled and manipulated by the libs. They forced him to shut down the country and sign two covid stimulus bills.

But. But. But. Fauci and the dems made Trump do that. You see, Trump is an alpha male strongman and does not take shit from anyone. But he is also easily controlled and manipulated by the libs. They forced him to shut down the country and sign two covid stimulus bills.
Wild aint it how the man who said "I alone can fix it" can also be a victim of the deep state who wouldn't let him fix it. Weak

Perv Joey is a failure.......PERIOD!!!

Record low unemployment numbers and a stock market that has reached an all-time high says you're lying. If this happened under Trump, you'd be reposting clips from twatter clowns fawning over his numbers all night from the chicken plant you work in.
Half truths from our resident radical leftist. It's obvious that a very solid majority of Americans do not agree with your opinion at this time.

Half truths from our resident radical leftist. It's obvious that a very solid majority of Americans do not agree with your opinion at this time.
They can disagree with reality all they want but facts are facts. And we do understand you don't agree with facts because that's what it takes to be maga.

Much of the increase in net worth is in home ownership similar to stocks. Mine has as well but is it real net worth? Smoke and mirrors.
Not for me. Most of it is cash income and liquid assets.

That article shows that household net worth is up. Even when accounting for inflation through the first 3 years there’s still positive net worth growth. If inflation continues to fall, like the graphs in your article show, then it’s only going to continue to improve through his 4th year.

Accelerated inflation has eaten away some of the wealth gains accumulated since the pandemic, but even adjusting for price changes, household net worth has risen by nearly 15% (3.5% annually) since the end of 2019 (Chart 1)

Wealth Has Grown Much Faster than Income​

Chart 2 is a line chart running from 1998 to 2023. On the right axis the chart shows the household saving rate, which represents the monthly level of household saving as a percentage of disposable income. On the left axis the chart shows the ratio of household net worth to disposable personal income. The chart illustrates how a higher net worth has historically been associated with a lower saving rate, as households are better able to draw on wealth in order to support spending. In the fourth quarter of last year, household wealth stood at 7.1 times household disposable income, down from a peak of 8.1 times household disposable income in early 2022

Just as important, net worth has risen faster than disposable household income, continuing a trend observable prior to the pandemic. At its peak in early 2022, household wealth was 8.3 times disposable income. While it has retreated since, in the fourth quarter of 2023 it sat at 7.6 times disposable income, above its pre-pandemic peak of 7.1. A high wealth-income ratio has historically been associated with a lower saving rate as households are better able to draw on wealth in order to support spending (Chart 2).

They can disagree with reality all they want but facts are facts. And we do understand you don't agree with facts because that's what it takes to be maga.
A fact is information minus emotion. An opinion is information plus experience. Ignorance is an opinion lacking information. And, stupidity is an opinion that ignores a fact.

That article shows that household net worth is up. Even when accounting for inflation through the first 3 years there’s still positive net worth growth. If inflation continues to fall, like the graphs in your article show, then it’s only going to continue to improve through his 4th year.

Accelerated inflation has eaten away some of the wealth gains accumulated since the pandemic, but even adjusting for price changes, household net worth has risen by nearly 15% (3.5% annually) since the end of 2019 (Chart 1)

Wealth Has Grown Much Faster than Income​

Chart 2 is a line chart running from 1998 to 2023. On the right axis the chart shows the household saving rate, which represents the monthly level of household saving as a percentage of disposable income. On the left axis the chart shows the ratio of household net worth to disposable personal income. The chart illustrates how a higher net worth has historically been associated with a lower saving rate, as households are better able to draw on wealth in order to support spending. In the fourth quarter of last year, household wealth stood at 7.1 times household disposable income, down from a peak of 8.1 times household disposable income in early 2022

Just as important, net worth has risen faster than disposable household income, continuing a trend observable prior to the pandemic. At its peak in early 2022, household wealth was 8.3 times disposable income. While it has retreated since, in the fourth quarter of 2023 it sat at 7.6 times disposable income, above its pre-pandemic peak of 7.1. A high wealth-income ratio has historically been associated with a lower saving rate as households are better able to draw on wealth in order to support spending (Chart 2).
Guess everyone didn't get the memo. Sorry WAP.

BIDENOMICS: Nearly 80 Percent of Americans Now Consider Fast Food a ‘Luxury Item’

Guess everyone didn't get the memo. Sorry WAP.

BIDENOMICS: Nearly 80 Percent of Americans Now Consider Fast Food a ‘Luxury Item’
Inflation hasn’t been a fun thing to deal with, but there’s no economic catastrophe.

The alphabet has letters besides A and Z

Reactions: Dungeon09
Wild aint it how the man who said "I alone can fix it" can also be a victim of the deep state who wouldn't let him fix it. Weak
Remember Biden was elected because he was going to “stop Covid”. How did that work out?

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Remember Biden was elected because he was going to “stop Covid”. How did that work out?
Were those his exact words, if so show me the quote. But I'm pretty sure he didn't expect a quarter of the country to be anti-public health, maga sewer rats who would go out of their way to make him fail either. Who could predict that many Americans would be that devious? Besides what you nutballs did to sabotage him, he still made a huge difference.

"First, we have cons- — we have made considerable progress
in battling COVID-19. When I became President, about 2 million Americans were fully vaccinated. Today, over 175 million Americans have that protection.

Before I took office, we hadn’t ordered enough vaccine for every American. Just weeks in office, we did. The week before I took office, on January 20th of this year, over 25,000 Americans died that week from COVID-19. Last week, that grim weekly toll was down 70 percent."

Reactions: Dungeon09
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT