ADVERTISEMENT

Vaccines for children

72 vaccines before the age of 6.

Whatever you do, don’t look behind the vaccine door. We have already determined there is nothing in there. Remember, we are just asking to take a peak in the closet. As it is, the closet was closed many years ago. And I personally was one of the people blocking the door and holding it tight. But sense we haven’t made any progress looking behind the other doors, maybe we should double back and look behind the vaccine door.

72 vaccines before the age of 6.

Whatever you do, don’t look behind the vaccine door. We have already determined there is nothing in there. Remember, we are just asking to take a peak in the closet. As it is, the closet was closed many years ago. And I personally was one of the people blocking the door and holding it tight. But sense we haven’t made any progress looking behind the other doors, maybe we should double back and look behind the vaccine door.

I think my issue isn't a desire to do more research, to make sure that everything we're putting in our/our childrens bodies is safe, etc. My issue is that isn't what is happening. It isn't that people are funding researchers, trying to make sure things are safe. It's people are making correlations and saying they are the cause without actual research behind it. Or they are cherry picking completely awful studies that don't follow the basic rules of medical research, aren't peer reviewed, etc. The problem is your post above is somewhat reasonable (thats a lot of vaccines, we should continue making sure they're safe!), but the "movement" often isn't reasonable.

I think my issue isn't a desire to do more research, to make sure that everything we're putting in our/our childrens bodies is safe, etc. My issue is that isn't what is happening. It isn't that people are funding researchers, trying to make sure things are safe. It's people are making correlations and saying they are the cause without actual research behind it. Or they are cherry picking completely awful studies that don't follow the basic rules of medical research, aren't peer reviewed, etc. The problem is your post above is somewhat reasonable (thats a lot of vaccines, we should continue making sure they're safe!), but the "movement" often isn't reasonable.
I don’t think it’s fair to say who is / is not reasonable until a conclusion is reached.

You may call them u reasonable now, but in the end they may be correct.

I laughed in someone’s face before when they told me vaccines cause autism. I now realize that was wrong. I’m man enough to say “we don’t know”. We should allow our scientists to look wherever they want to, no matter how unpopular it is.

Discouragement at looking at all possibilities very well may delay a cure.

I don’t think it’s fair to say who is / is not reasonable until a conclusion is reached.

You may call them u reasonable now, but in the end they may be correct.

I laughed in someone’s face before when they told me vaccines cause autism. I now realize that was wrong. I’m man enough to say “we don’t know”. We should allow our scientists to look wherever they want to, no matter how unpopular it is.

Discouragement at looking at all possibilities very well may delay a cure.
Again, saying "we don't know" is reasonable. Saying definitively that it causes autism is not.

Again, saying "we don't know" is reasonable. Saying definitively that it causes autism is not.
Agree. Not sure how you could read any of my posts and think I said anything about definite.

The only thing that is definite is that we definitely don’t know what causes autism.

Agree. Not sure how you could read any of my posts and think I said anything about definite.

The only thing that is definite is that we definitely don’t know what causes autism.
I didn't say you did. Just like I said your post was reasonable. We are not in a one person wins back and forth. I said the "movement" and I continually said they not you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT