ADVERTISEMENT

Virginia Election Issues

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
It's started already.

BREAKING: After earth shattering evidence of election fraud was uncovered in Lynchburg, the biggest city in Virginia's 5th Congressional District, Bob Good will be filling a lawsuit to halt the certification of the results until an audit & a hand count are conducted

"Lynchburg the biggest city can't be certified. There's no confidence in Lynchburg's results from either side... on the city council basis along with the congressional basis" - @GoodForCongress

RINO Republicans poured millions into the race to unseat one of the most ferocious America first fighters in congress and still couldn't do it without cheating. Everyone that held Loser McCarthy accountable must pay close attention to this situation because they could be cheated next

If you are a Virginian, urge Governor Youngkin and Attorney General Jason Miyares to open an investigation into this, bring remedy, and make sure it doesn't happen in November because Virginia could be the key to Trump's re-election.

• Haha
Reactions: yoshi121374
When exactly did it stop? You've been posting this type of crap for 4 years. The only difference is that TGP is bankrupt now so you have to post random tweets. BUT to be fair, this tweet is from GEORGE. AND he has a blue check by his name, so you know it's the REAL George. So sounds like a source you can take to the bank.

Also of note... this isn't a BOMB SHELL or a SMOKING GUN. This is EARTH SHATTERING. So I guess there's that.

Reactions: yoshi121374
I guess anyone running against a maga in any election going forward can expect for that maga to claim fraud when they lose.
The funny thing is both of these candidates are magas, though Bob Good did endorse DeSantis and that's why Trump endorsed his opponent. However Bob Good paid his penance by attending Trump's trial and claiming Trump was being railroaded - he's also an election denier, but no matter, he made an unforgivable sin and must be destroyed. The odd thing about this case is that half the Republucans in this state strongly support Good despite Trump's endorsement. So we now have two maga candidates virtually tied and a Republican governor, but no matter, it's still fraud ....somehow. 😂

When exactly did it stop? You've been posting this type of crap for 4 years. The only difference is that TGP is bankrupt now so you have to post random tweets. BUT to be fair, this tweet is from GEORGE. AND he has a blue check by his name, so you know it's the REAL George. So sounds like a source you can take to the bank.

Also of note... this isn't a BOMB SHELL or a SMOKING GUN. This is EARTH SHATTERING. So I guess there's that.
TGP is still operating doofus.

TGP is still operating doofus.
I think you might have missed the point(s) here. Yes, I'm aware that TGP is still operating.

Point 1: They are in the process of declaring bankruptcy, so not only are they a crap source. They can't even turn a profit peddling their crap.

Point 2: EVEN TGP doesn't post the crap you are any more, and you are reduced to posting random tweets from people that no one has even heard of... like GEORGE.

Reactions: okclem
Is this like the "Hidden Camera" footage you gave us in Ga, that showed the "Suitcases" that turned out to be the boxes that they'd been storing ballot to be counted in for decades in Ga... OR maybe that footage of a guy coming in with a large carrying case where he turned out to be a camera man carrying his gear?

Pro Tip: Alleged footage from random tweeter? NOT EVIDENCE.

Is this like the "Hidden Camera" footage you gave us in Ga, that showed the "Suitcases" that turned out to be the boxes that they'd been storing ballot to be counted in for decades in Ga... OR maybe that footage of a guy coming in with a large carrying case where he turned out to be a camera man carrying his gear?

Pro Tip: Alleged footage from random tweeter? NOT EVIDENCE.
I love it where you trust the perpetrators to tell you what happened.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT