ADVERTISEMENT

Virtie signaling and cancel culture are our new national sports

Told the wife the other day....

the greatest revelation in my adult life.

“I’ve been obsessed in searching for the truth in everything. Why? Let’s me know what I’m working with in order to make the best decisions.

What blows my mind is that much of the politically aligned Dems and Pubs are searching out information that only reinforce their versions of the truth. And people will lie to themselves just to make sure they are “winning” over the competition. And even worse, the smart folks lying to those that need the guidance simply for the political and financial gain.

People are more interested in narratives and stories than facts. WTF”

Bush?

Cause Obama was the king of it.
Obama made this world we are living in. He had a chance as a black man to show every minority they could be literally anything they wanted but instead he divided this country and now everyone except a white male is a victim and white males are the reason for all bad things.

Happy Easter screw the rest if this garbage! Yall enjoy some cold ones today

Told the wife the other day....

the greatest revelation in my adult life.

“I’ve been obsessed in searching for the truth in everything. Why? Let’s me know what I’m working with in order to make the best decisions.

What blows my mind is that much of the politically aligned Dems and Pubs are searching out information that only reinforce their versions of the truth. And people will lie to themselves just to make sure they are “winning” over the competition. And even worse, the smart folks lying to those that need the guidance simply for the political and financial gain.

People are more interested in narratives and stories than facts. WTF”
BINGO!!!

Reactions: SconnyTiger25
That is all.
I get this is mostly a troll post, but I have to say I agree in a sense. The reason sports are becoming increasingly less popular, I think, is because the void sports can fill is now being filled by for lack of a better phrase, 'identity politics.'

We each have a side.
We get to pound our chest when our side wins.
We get to cry foul when our side loses.

And, it's more real than the Green Bay Packers or New York Yankees because the wins & losses are usually more consequential to an individuals every day life.

Orrr... It could just be video games

I believe that most people regardless of race, religion, national origin, etc. are good people. That is all.

Reactions: cemtiger
Obama made this world we are living in. He had a chance as a black man to show every minority they could be literally anything they wanted but instead he divided this country and now everyone except a white male is a victim and white males are the reason for all bad things.

Happy Easter screw the rest if this garbage! Yall enjoy some cold ones today
@BAnksMcFadden .....I have agreed, and preached, this same fact (it's a fact because it's true). Obama did exactly what he was told to do and damned if he didn't do it well. The next up was Biden. He'll be replaced as unfit for office sooner than later. He'll be made a martyr.

I believe that most people regardless of race, religion, national origin, etc. are good people. That is all.
They are..... but narratives are produced to say otherwise so the bigots of all kinds utilize that for leverage.

People truly think/believe they have “THE ANSWERS” when it’s just about obtaining leverage. And leverage has many forms.

I’m afraid Obama is the brains behind all of this. Fits the social organizer role. Need likes of him and Trump to tide off into the sunset. Trump had great solutions but mouth was his biggest problem.

Trump has a big mouth, but he had to stand up to the mob or get run over. Trump did and does have the best solutions for all races.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT