ADVERTISEMENT

Vivek Ramaswamy - Governor of Ohio on way to POTUS?

fatpiggy

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Aug 18, 2002
Vivek needs his own thread. Dude is sharp, well spoken, and knows the issues more in depth than any candidate out there. If you want to debate him you best come prepared!

This is a great answer on religious liberty in the USA.

Vivek needs his own thread. Dude is sharp, well spoken, and knows the issues more in depth than any candidate out there. If you want to debate him you best come prepared!

This is a great answer on religious liberty in the USA.

He is all of those things. And generally would be a good leader. I’d want him in my cabinet for sure. He is just too combative. To his credit, he CLEARLY defines the state/religion orientation of our country.

But Johnson, Boebert, MTG are just literally idiots along with 50% of Republicans.

Too bad he's a smarmy, conspiratorial Hindufascist

This was embarrassing for CNN, not that they care or could go any lower. She wouldn’t even let him speak to answer.

Feels like the dems are losing the narrative on J6. Supreme Court took on a case that will have big implication for J6ers.

If Supreme Court overturns it’s really going to make the democrats look like overzealous prosecutors.

This was embarrassing for CNN, not that they care or could go any lower. She wouldn’t even let him speak to answer.

Feels like the dems are losing the narrative on J6. Supreme Court took on a case that will have big implication for J6ers.

If Supreme Court overturns it’s really going to make the democrats look like overzealous prosecutors.
Not embarrassing at all as she was trying to fact-check his outright lies that he uses to find favor with MAGA Republicans. Journalists that care about credibility will always try to correct them in the moment when possible but he's such a loudmouth blowhard, it's hard to do it in real time - he knows that and that's why he wouldn't stop.

Nobody with any integrity is losing the narrative about January 6th because we know what we saw with our own eyes. The Supreme Court is hearing the Obstruction of an Official Procceding charge, which only applies to three hundred of the traitors. But what a farce if they overturn that because one thing we know for sure about that day is that they had every intent to obstruct that proceeding and you know that's true, so don't lie and add that to the rest of your conspiracies about that day. I can't even keep up anymore:

- Antifa did it
- BLM did it
- Nancy did it
- The FBI did it
- Ray Epps did it
- Capitol Police did it
- Twitter did it
- It was a media hoax

Blah, blah blah - everybody else did it except for the people who actually did it! It's sickening that you would try to defend those goons.

Not embarrassing at all as she was trying to fact-check his outright lies that he uses to find favor with MAGA Republicans. Journalists that care about credibility will always try to correct them in the moment when possible but he's such a loudmouth blowhard, it's hard to do it in real time - he knows that and that's why he wouldn't stop.

Nobody with any integrity is losing the narrative about January 6th because we know what we saw with our own eyes. The Supreme Court is hearing the Obstruction of an Official Procceding charge, which only applies to three hundred of the traitors. But what a farce if they overturn that because one thing we know for sure about that day is that they had every intent to obstruct that proceeding and you know that's true, so don't lie and add that to the rest of your conspiracies about that day. I can't even keep up anymore:

- Antifa did it
- BLM did it
- Nancy did it
- The FBI did it
- Ray Epps did it
- Capitol Police did it
- Twitter did it
- It was a media hoax

Blah, blah blah - everybody else did it except for the people who actually did it! It's sickening that you would try to defend those goons.

Agree or disagree with Ramaswamy there is no denying that he can think for himself, put intelligent thoughts together, and clearly articulate them to an audience. A lot more than can be said of any of the other candidates.

Agree or disagree with Ramaswamy there is no denying that he can think for himself, put intelligent thoughts together, and clearly articulate them to an audience. A lot more than can be said of any of the other candidates.
yes the bar has been set very very low. Obama and Clinton were the last articulate presidents we had.

Pubs always have the best grifter politicians.

Ramaswamy is a fast-talking charlatan who, like Trump, appeals to the lowest common denominator. They just so happen to gravitate to the Republican party, bc that's where the biggest collection of dolts resides.

yes the bar has been set very very low. Obama and Clinton were the last articulate presidents we had.
Obama was a great orator. His speech at Grant Park in Chicago was his defining moment and essentially handed him the presidency. His ability to communicate is what made him well liked by a large majority of the citizenry. Even if you didn't agree with Obama politically, he was hard to dislike as a person.

I think Ramswamy has that same polished delivery. You, don't have to agree with what he says or like him, but it's hard to deny that he has great communication skills. Hard to deny that he is very bright. And hard to deny that he has in depth knowledge on as broad of topics as anyone.

It's becoming obvious to me, that he will be Trumps VP pick.

Obama was a great orator. His speech at Grant Park in Chicago was his defining moment and essentially handed him the presidency. His ability to communicate is what made him well liked by a large majority of the citizenry. Even if you didn't agree with Obama politically, he was hard to dislike as a person.

I think Ramswamy has that same polished delivery. You, don't have to agree with what he says or like him, but it's hard to deny that he has great communication skills. Hard to deny that he is very bright. And hard to deny that he has in depth knowledge on as broad of topics as anyone.
I'd agree with all but your last point. His policies suck and his depth of knowledge is baby shit deep.

CNN media reporter Oliver Darcy calls out CNN for helping to legitimize Vivek Ramaswamy and his “dangerous lies” with a televised town hall:

“The notion that the infotainer, who CNN has reported ‘struggles for relevance’ as he polls in the low single digits and remains exceedingly unlikely to be the Republican Party’s nominee, deserves an hour-long national platform to sell his personal brand and insidious talking points to the masses taxes the imagination.

Handing Ramaswamy a microphone and putting him on a stage affixed with CNN’s iconic branding to answer audience questions helps validate him and provides oxygen to the menacing wildfire of delusions he has pushed into the public discourse.”

CNN media reporter Oliver Darcy calls out CNN for helping to legitimize Vivek Ramaswamy and his “dangerous lies” with a televised town hall:

“The notion that the infotainer, who CNN has reported ‘struggles for relevance’ as he polls in the low single digits and remains exceedingly unlikely to be the Republican Party’s nominee, deserves an hour-long national platform to sell his personal brand and insidious talking points to the masses taxes the imagination.

Handing Ramaswamy a microphone and putting him on a stage affixed with CNN’s iconic branding to answer audience questions helps validate him and provides oxygen to the menacing wildfire of delusions he has pushed into the public discourse.”

CNN's iconic brand! Lol

That ship sailed long ago.

- Antifa did it
- BLM did it
- Nancy did it
- The FBI did it
- Ray Epps did it
- Capitol Police did it
- Twitter did it
- It was a media hoax

Wait I want to unpack some of this

I don't see any evidence about Antifa or BLM being involved, although BLM did cause much more casualties destruction and death during the 2020 riots.
Nancy failed to accept Trump's request to have NG there.
Trump failed to do enough as POTUS to get those people out of there, though he did say to go peacefully, those people did not abide by that at all
Ray Epps did incite a riot, if you have not seen the video then IDK what you mean. He clearly tried to get people to go to the capital. "We need to go IN to the capital!" crazy speak
The videos certainly show capital police treating the "insurrectionists" pretty fair. Some even were unhandcuffed during the event, they led people to certain locations in the Capital. That is just extremely strange to me.

The rest I have never heard honestly

Wait I want to unpack some of this

I don't see any evidence about Antifa or BLM being involved, although BLM did cause much more casualties destruction and death during the 2020 riots.
Nancy failed to accept Trump's request to have NG there.
Trump failed to do enough as POTUS to get those people out of there, though he did say to go peacefully, those people did not abide by that at all
Ray Epps did incite a riot, if you have not seen the video then IDK what you mean. He clearly tried to get people to go to the capital. "We need to go IN to the capital!" crazy speak
The videos certainly show capital police treating the "insurrectionists" pretty fair. Some even were unhandcuffed during the event, they led people to certain locations in the Capital. That is just extremely strange to me.

The rest I have never heard honestly
"Nancy failed to accept Trump's request to have NG there." FALSE, this has been repeatedly debunked. Trump's own Secretary of Defense testified he never gave that order.
"Ray Epps did incite a riot, if you have not seen the video then IDK what you mean. He clearly tried to get people to go to the capital. "We need to go IN to the capital!" crazy speak" Is that all it took to get those thousands of people to do that? They don't have minds of their own? Besides, he was one of them but now the conspiracy is that he was a Fed though that has also been debunked but Magas won't accept it.

No matter what conspiracies people use to excuse what happened that day, you can't get around the fact that Trump lied to these people, invited them to DC, knew people outside had weapons and told them to let them through the magnetometers and riled them up with his speech. Doesn't matter that he used a couple pretty words along the way, he watched it on tv for three hours and he never apologized for the 150 injured policemen, the deaths and the millions of dollars worth of damages that his sociopathy caused. This proves that this was his intent and he wasn't the least bit ashamed of it.

This was 100% his fault and his fault alone.

Last edited:
"Nancy failed to accept Trump's request to have NG there." FALSE, this has been repeatedly debunked. Trump's own Secretary of Defense testified he never gave that order.
"Ray Epps did incite a riot, if you have not seen the video then IDK what you mean. He clearly tried to get people to go to the capital. "We need to go IN to the capital!" crazy speak" Is that all it took to get those thousands of people to do that? They don't have minds of their own? Besides, he was one of them but now the conspiracy is that he was a Fed though that has also been debunked but Magas won't accept it.

No matter what conspiracies people use to excuse what happened that day, you can't get around the fact that Trump lied to these people, invited them to DC, knew people outside had weapons and told them to let them through the magnetometers and riled them up with his speech. Doesn't matter that he used a couple pretty words along the way, he watched it on tv for three hours and he never apologized for the 150 injured policemen, the deaths and the millions of dollars worth of damages that his sociopathy caused. This proves that this was his intent and he wasn't the least bit ashamed of it.

Ray Epps certainly is not ALL that it took, but why is he not in handcuffs and being prosecuted after that video surfaced? one of those things that makes me go hmmmmmm

I guarantee you that Trump believed the election was rigged, he still does whole heartedly. And now he's kicking Biden's ass in the polls and people are starting to realize some things. To this point I do not mean that Trump is right, I mean that he has maintained his prominence enough to the point that people realize how bad Biden sucks!

Also there is zero way he knew people had weapons in that crowd. No way SS would let him on the Ellipse.

Compared to BLM? put those numbers together for me. No way in hell some smashed windows at the capitol and walking around with the police letting you in and guiding you and the one police man getting pissed and shooting ONE person, is more expensive and worse than burning the streets beating cops killing cops occupying Seattle blowing up cars burning police precincts etc., and this destruction was all across the United States of America!!

Reactions: fatpiggy and AugTig
Pubs always have the best grifter politicians.

Ramaswamy is a fast-talking charlatan who, like Trump, appeals to the lowest common denominator. They just so happen to gravitate to the Republican party, bc that's where the biggest collection of dolts resides.

Interesting observation. Perhaps it takes a sharp fast talking charlatan to whip our dolts into shape whilst all it takes on the left is to say you’ll steal money from the “rich” and deal out more handouts to get your dolts all in a frenzy.

Ray Epps certainly is not ALL that it took, but why is he not in handcuffs and being prosecuted after that video surfaced? one of those things that makes me go hmmmmmm

I guarantee you that Trump believed the election was rigged, he still does whole heartedly. And now he's kicking Biden's ass in the polls and people are starting to realize some things. To this point I do not mean that Trump is right, I mean that he has maintained his prominence enough to the point that people realize how bad Biden sucks!

Also there is zero way he knew people had weapons in that crowd. No way SS would let him on the Ellipse.

Compared to BLM? put those numbers together for me. No way in hell some smashed windows at the capitol and walking around with the police letting you in and guiding you and the one police man getting pissed and shooting ONE person, is more expensive and worse than burning the streets beating cops killing cops occupying Seattle blowing up cars burning police precincts etc., and this destruction was all across the United States of America!!
Damn, I had to reach for my puke bucket after reading this pablum. I take back what I said about both of us being in the reasonable middle, holy shit. You checked a lot of boxes on the Merry Magat checklist with this obnoxious post, jeez louise.

Don't know why he wasn't arrested - maybe because he didn't go inside? But this I do know, he sure as hell wouldn't have filed a lawsuit against FoxNews knowing that discovery would prove he was FBI. Ya dig?

He is NOT kicking Biden's ass in the polls and margin of error shows it's statistically tied and a new Reuters poll shows Biden leading by 4 points in all the swing states. Besides, the real campaigning hasn't even started yet and that's about to get UGLY. People forget how truly awful he was but they're about to get a heavy dose of comeuppance here soon. And it doesn't matter how many people approve of that monster, it doesn't make them right or honorable.

Trump did know they had weapons according to this White House aide, but I'm guessing you covered your ears through the whole Jan 6th committee hearings so it wouldn't hurt your feewings. https://thehill.com/homenews/house/...ndees-had-weapons-theyre-not-here-to-hurt-me/

BLM riots are completely fvcking irrelevant to this discussion about a President with a diseased mind who has no respect for the Constitution and tried to unlawfully take away my vote. You can take that false equivalency and stick it you know where. https://www.forbes.com/sites/zachar...3-million-in-property-damage/?sh=5f91492819c5

Merry Magamas!

Reactions: nytigerfan
Damn, I had to reach for my puke bucket after reading this pablum. I take back what I said about both of us being in the reasonable middle, holy shit. You checked a lot of boxes on the Merry Magat checklist with this obnoxious post, jeez louise.

Don't know why he wasn't arrested - maybe because he didn't go inside? But this I do know, he sure as hell wouldn't have filed a lawsuit against FoxNews knowing that discovery would prove he was FBI. Ya dig?

He is NOT kicking Biden's ass in the polls and margin of error shows it's statistically tied and a new Reuters poll shows Biden leading by 4 points in all the swing states. Besides, the real campaigning hasn't even started yet and that's about to get UGLY. People forget how truly awful he was but they're about to get a heavy dose of comeuppance here soon. And it doesn't matter how many people approve of that monster, it doesn't make them right or honorable.

Trump did know they had weapons according to this White House aide, but I'm guessing you covered your ears through the whole Jan 6th committee hearings so it wouldn't hurt your feewings. https://thehill.com/homenews/house/...ndees-had-weapons-theyre-not-here-to-hurt-me/

BLM riots are completely fvcking irrelevant to this discussion about a President with a diseased mind who has no respect for the Constitution and tried to unlawfully take away my vote. You can take that false equivalency and stick it you know where. https://www.forbes.com/sites/zachar...3-million-in-property-damage/?sh=5f91492819c5

Merry Magamas!
Why are you always so angry?

So could Hitler. Being a master orator is no grounds for being president.

Interesting observation. Perhaps it takes a sharp fast talking charlatan to whip our dolts into shape whilst all it takes on the left is to say you’ll steal money from the “rich” and deal out more handouts to get your dolts all in a frenzy.
No doubt. It also helps when pubs trot out someone like Trump and get record high D voters to come out.

This is what I keep telling the dolts on our side. But no luck so far.

Other than Trump who do you propose?

To change my vote from Trump there needs to be a candidate that

1) A candidate that respects individual rights.
2) No more Military Industrial Complex. That is, no more funding Ukraine.
3) Someone who will fight tooth and nail to end DEI, ESG and return us to a meritocracy.
4) Somone who will cleanse the FBI, CIA, et al. We need those agencies, but they have far exceeded their chartered objectives and need a leadership overhall so those agencies can be morally aligned with objective #1 above.

I'm all ears if the party wants to get behind someone that can check those boxes.

Other than Trump who do you propose?

To change my vote from Trump there needs to be a candidate that

1) A candidate that respects individual rights.
2) No more Military Industrial Complex. That is, no more funding Ukraine.
3) Someone who will fight tooth and nail to end DEI, ESG and return us to a meritocracy.
4) Somone who will cleanse the FBI, CIA, et al. We need those agencies, but they have far exceeded their chartered objectives and need a leadership overhall so those agencies can be morally aligned with objective #1 above.

I'm all ears if the party wants to get behind someone that can check those boxes.

I'm voting for Nikki Haley. Certainly not perfect, but currently the best option. I don't share your priorities either. For example, military funding is no where near #2 on my list. And my approach to Ukraine isn't to necessarily end funding, but have a clear plan, timeline for resolution and transparency/traceability on where the funding goes.

He is all of those things. And generally would be a good leader. I’d want him in my cabinet for sure. He is just too combative. To his credit, he CLEARLY defines the state/religion orientation of our country.

But Johnson, Boebert, MTG are just literally idiots along with 50% of Republicans.

I find him very intriguing as a possible President.

Your comment on combative I think is a negative as Trump is the counter puncher style too.

I think being combative has it’s places but I think that detracts from his many positives.

I think his getting combative in many instances is more about the polls rather than his style.

He gives me the impression he is more thougtful and deliberate.

So stop reading the polls and stick to the message is what I would tell him.

Being the white older conservative male group who race baiters love to characterize as racist or white supremacists I must be breaking the mold as my favorite was Tim Scott with Vivek in second along with DeSantis third then followed by Haley and couple lengths behind is YES a Democrat Robert Kennedy

My vote will probably have to go to Trump as I see this as a Biden-Trump shootout

Hoping Haley is the VP pick

I may be dead and gone from the earth by that time but she following Trump would give this country leadership and stability for the next 12 years in my opinion

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
I find him very intriguing as a possible President.

Your comment on combative I think is a negative as Trump is the counter puncher style too.

I think being combative has it’s places but I think that detracts from his many positives.

I think his getting combative in many instances is more about the polls rather than his style.

He gives me the impression he is more thougtful and deliberate.

So stop reading the polls and stick to the message is what I would tell him.

Being the white older conservative male group who race baiters love to characterize as racist or white supremacists I must be breaking the mold as my favorite was Tim Scott with Vivek in second along with DeSantis third then followed by Haley and couple lengths behind is YES a Democrat Robert Kennedy

My vote will probably have to go to Trump as I see this as a Biden-Trump shootout

Hoping Haley is the VP pick

I may be dead and gone from the earth by that time but she following Trump would give this country leadership and stability for the next 12 years in my opinion
trump is the counter puncher? what are you watching?

Reactions: yoshi121374

Merry Magamas!
The dem kool-aid tends to cause symptoms such as puking, hate that for you,

People that never even went in to the Capitol but that were there have been arrested... he certainly should be, can't have a double standard. He LITERALLY incited them to go into the place. Trump never, ever said deliberately, "we need to go IN to the Capitol", he said to go protest peacefully and patriotically and make your voice heard. That is not in any way an notion to slam into the building shatter the windows and other heinous acts.

Polls: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

Watched the entire J6 committee base its entire case on hearsay with zero facts or evidence presented to show that there were bombs and ammunition pistols etc. in the crowd.

So not all riots matter right? only the J6 riot matters, not any other riots. Guess we shouldn't care about any others. And any candidate has the right to question election results, Democrats have done this ever since Bush.
What would you say if any of this hysteria led to something like J6? honestly put yourself in the situation I would love to hear what you would stand on. SEVERAL people in your party attempting to cancel MY VOTE FOR YEARS ON END! SEVERAL ELECTIONS! You fool!

When you have media vehemently turning on Biden (which is happening literally), it's a bad sign for the democrats. I know it isn't the news you want to hear but it is the truth of what is happening. In my personal life, hardly anything has improved under this administration. Inflation, grocery prices, interest rates.

Also waiting on those BLM vs J6 numbers I asked for. If you can't provide then please concede. Thanks!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT