ADVERTISEMENT

Vivek Ramaswamy - Governor of Ohio on way to POTUS?

Final poll
Trump - 48%
Haley - 20%
Desantis - 18%
Vivek - 8%

I think Vivek polls much higher than 8%.

Reactions: OculusTiger
“Vivek is not maga.” - trump

Your lord and savior has spoken. You are not allowed to like Vivek anymore.
I am voting for Vivek in the primary unless more info or something changes between now and then.

And your post is ironic considering the Democratic party's past. They literally appointed Hillary to the nomination.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Democrats are terrified of Vivek. They have spent their whole time tearing down Donald Trump. Spying on him, arresting him, calling him racist, calling him hitler.

Now all the sudden they realize they have been targeting the wrong guy all along.

They have to target Vivek, who chews them up and spits them out. He has brown skin, so their best argument, racism, is null and void.

No doubt in my mind they will start with their dirty tricks but they are going to take a little time to get to Vivek. He is a much more difficult target.

Democrats are terrified of Vivek. They have spent their whole time tearing down Donald Trump. Spying on him, arresting him, calling him racist, calling him hitler.

Now all the sudden they realize they have been targeting the wrong guy all along.

They have to target Vivek, who chews them up and spits them out. He has brown skin, so their best argument, racism, is null and void.

No doubt in my mind they will start with their dirty tricks but they are going to take a little time to get to Vivek. He is a much more difficult target.

Dude, you live in a fantasy land, Vivek is running to make himself famous and build his brand with the crazies. He has no chance in hell.,

Dude, you live in a fantasy land, Vivek is running to make himself famous and build his brand with the crazies. He has no chance in hell.,

Ok. That's why we play the game. No one is anointed in the Republican party right now. I know it's a different process in your party and you aren't used to it, but it works quite well.

Do you think Vivek polls under or over 8% as predicted?
@nytigerfan

I'll take the over

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
Ok. That's why we play the game. No one is anointed in the Republican party right now. I know it's a different process in your party and you aren't used to it, but it works quite well.

Do you think Vivek polls under or over 8% as predicted?
@nytigerfan

I'll take the over

Don’t care

Looks like Trump performed very well claiming over 70%. Vivek underperforms at 6%. Guess I was wrong. The love for Trump is strong!

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerGrowls

Why would you be terrified of someone who literally has zero chance to win anything? That dude is not winning shit.

After it was reported that President Trump won every county in Iowa tonight, Democrat shenanigans ensued and now it’s being reported that Johnson County in Iowa, which is a Biden +40 county, flipped to @NikkiHaley by ONE VOTE.

The vote was from a Democrat who showed up to switch their registration to Republican at the door to vote for Haley against Trump. Iowa allows for same day registration, which is why Democrats told their supporters to register Republican to vote for Nikki Haley during the Caucus.

This idea was proposed by David Plouffe, Barrack Hussein Obama’s campaign manager who is now advising Nikki Haley.

Haley’s Election Day strategy was to get Democrats to vote for her to vote against Trump.

Nikki Haley is a Democrat. And tonight’s results prove it.

Reactions: fatpiggy
I would have taken you up on your bet on the over for Vivek, but you welched like a bitch on our last bet.
Bullshit, when asked your opinion you said “I don’t care” while posting in said thread you don’t care about. You were too chicken shit to make a free prediction.

Spilled milk anyway. Vivek has dropped out and you got Trump who is the person you have been wanting to run against all along. You got your way, congrats. .

After it was reported that President Trump won every county in Iowa tonight, Democrat shenanigans ensued and now it’s being reported that Johnson County in Iowa, which is a Biden +40 county, flipped to @NikkiHaley by ONE VOTE.

The vote was from a Democrat who showed up to switch their registration to Republican at the door to vote for Haley against Trump. Iowa allows for same day registration, which is why Democrats told their supporters to register Republican to vote for Nikki Haley during the Caucus.

This idea was proposed by David Plouffe, Barrack Hussein Obama’s campaign manager who is now advising Nikki Haley.

Haley’s Election Day strategy was to get Democrats to vote for her to vote against Trump.

Nikki Haley is a Democrat. And tonight’s results prove it.
Laura Loomer whenever Trump's name is mentioned

giphy.gif

Vivek out. Haley lagged Ron, but he pushed hard in Iowa. She will likely do better in NH and SC.

Definitely appears that GOP voters are letting us all down and renominating Trump though. Question will be if Haley/Desantis hang around in case something happens with his legal issues or if they start dropping after super Tuesday.

Vivek out. Haley lagged Ron, but he pushed hard in Iowa. She will likely do better in NH and SC.

Definitely appears that GOP voters are letting us all down and renominating Trump though. Question will be if Haley/Desantis hang around in case something happens with his legal issues or if they start dropping after super Tuesday.
Agree that Haley and Desantis are staying in the race hoping Trump is taken out by china joes goons. Competition wise it's already over.

Reactions: fatpiggy

Sadly, this script is already written.

Trump will win the nomination. He will lose to the dem candidate. He will claim that the election was stolen. There will be violence.

This is exactly what the democrats want.

They know Joe is unelectable and too old. They can't remove Kamala because that would be bad optics in the DEI wing of the democrat party. So instead, democrats are throwing money behind Haley because she is essentially a democrat and controlled by the corporate money.

The problem is they can't do it without illegally removing Trump. MAGA will never show up to vote for Niki if they take Trump out. And she can't beat Trump on ideals alone.

I wonder how long it's gonna take the GOP to realize that kowtowing to the nutjob 30% (MAGA) while alienating all intelligent Rs, centrists, and right wing dems is not a winning strategy moving forward.

The reality is that the MAGA wing doesn't seem themselves as Republicans and frankly don't care at all about the Republican party. They are the Trump party at this point and don't care about anybody or anything else.

Honestly what we are seeing now is the end game from years of catering to the Evangelical Conservative wing. Most of the current MAGA support is from low income,low education, Evangelical whites.

This is exactly what the democrats want.

They know Joe is unelectable and too old. They can't remove Kamala because that would be bad optics in the DEI wing of the democrat party. So instead, democrats are throwing money behind Haley because she is essentially a democrat and controlled by the corporate money.

The problem is they can't do it without illegally removing Trump. MAGA will never show up to vote for Niki if they take Trump out. And she can't beat Trump on ideals alone.

Haley operated as a conservative governor. She's not a democrat. She may be more establishment than you like, but she's not a dem.

The reality is that the MAGA wing doesn't seem themselves as Republicans and frankly don't care at all about the Republican party. They are the Trump party at this point and don't care about anybody or anything else.

Honestly what we are seeing now is the end game from years of catering to the Evangelical Conservative wing. Most of the current MAGA support is from low income,low education, Evangelical whites.

Can't disagree. We used to be the party of more successful, higher earners. Trump expanded the tent, but he recruited from the ranks of the unwashed.

Can't disagree. We used to be the party of more successful, higher earners. Trump expanded the tent, but he recruited from the ranks of the unwashed.

I don't know that he actually expanded the tent. He absolutely segmented the Republican Party into the Maga wing and the traditional Republican wing.

What's wild is that he has convinced his followers that anyone who doesn't think like them are RINOs which is the furthest thing from the truth. The MAGA wing are actually the RINOs, even Trump wasn't a Republican until he decided to run for president.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT