ADVERTISEMENT

VP Debate….

You need mental help dude. You just continue to sh!t post without any objectivity. Claiming Walz won the debate tonight is like claiming Trump won the initial debate with Harris. Just be objective. It’s so obvious who won the debate tonight.

You need mental help dude. You just continue to sh!t post without any objectivity. Claiming Walz won the debate tonight is like claiming Trump won the initial debate with Harris. Just be objective. It’s so obvious who won the debate tonight.
I only watched like 2 questions live and Coach Walz ate him up on healthcare and gun control. I saw Vance lie about Trump trying to save Obamacare which was highly laughable and then saw him prattle on about needing stronger door locks to stop school shootings.

Since then I've watched various clips including the haymaker Coach Walz landed on Trump's Big Lie about the 2020 election and J6. Vance not only embarrassed himself by not admitting that Trump lost, but he actually looked into the camera and said Trump facilitated a peaceful transfer of power. Walz nailed him to the wall and reminded everyone why Pence wasn't up on that stage tonight.

Vance lying about Trump saving Obamacare was disqualifying come on.
Vance not understanding how insurance works was disqualifying.
Vance telling an easily disprovable lie about his desire for a national abortion ban was disqualifying.
Vance crying about getting fact checked after spreading more lies about legal immigrants and getting his mic cut off was disqualifying.

And the coup de grace with J6/2020 at the end of the debate was a masterclass by Coach Walz.

If you want to live on Earth 2, don't let me ruin your trip. I don't like liars, myself.

Pretty rich you say you don’t like liars. Walz admitted he was a liar on stage tonight. And we know he’s lied about many things about his past that have nothing to do about politics.

Pretty rich you say you don’t like liars. Walz admitted he was a liar on stage tonight. And we know he’s lied about many things about his past that have nothing to do about politics.
Did Trump lose the 2020 election?

Did Walz admit to being a liar? You’re the one who claimed you don’t like liars. All politicians lie. Get over it.

Not sure which was worse, the very obvious lie about Trump saving Obamacare or the refusal to say Trump lost 2020.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT