ADVERTISEMENT

VP Debate….

No libs in this thread?

I didn't watch it bc who cares about a VP debate?

Historically the vice president, in terms of the election, does not have any impact. I mean, virtually no impact. It's all about the presidential pick. Historically, the choice of the vice president makes no difference. You're voting for the president. And you can have a vice president who's outstanding in every way but you're not voting that way, you're voting for the president.

This whole episode you're talking about is one of the best examples of the gaslighting we see from the media. Even they said she was in that role until it wasn't convenient that she was. It's remarkable and terrifying that people would buy that. When you consider the left has more time in school on average it shows how far the value of school has fallen.

Can you prove that please? Show me a document or video of Joe Biden naming her the "border czar".

A video of some hayseed republican saying does not count.

Reactions: tboonpickens
Can you prove that please? Show me a document or video of Joe Biden naming her the "border czar".

A video of some hayseed republican saying does not count.

The term czar, which I hate, is something that is used in the media most of the time. You're never going to find it in any official document, nor do you find it on Joe Biden's White House order placing Harris in charge of all immigration issues with Mexico and Central America.

I'm fine saying she wasn't the border czar, but she was in charge of trying to work with those countries to limit and control the flow of immigrants over our southern border. In either case, she completely failed. She's an unserious person who does not have any real accomplishments to her name. The media was all too happy to call her the border czar. It's really their sloppiness and reporting as usual that led to the validity of the playing people like you are so desperately running from now.

Last edited:
No libs in this thread?
I'm here. Didn't watch the debate as we all know that VPs do what the president says and there's nothing Vance/Walz could say that would change my vote. That means watching was a waste of my time (just like the Trump/Harris debate, although I got bullied by my wife into catching most of that one). I see the Trumpians are all in here though crowing about Vance winning. Maybe so, I haven't even checked the usual media sites yet. I also remember Trumpians in here after the Trump/Harris debate saying the same thing... So you'll forgive me if I'm a bit skeptical.

Just like the Trump debate, which most folks seem to think that Harris won. This debate is nearly 100% meaningless. My usual question: ASSUMING Walz lost, is there ONE PERSON in here that changed their vote to Trump? Anyone? And the reverse is true... IF by some chance Walz won the debate, is there one person that's going to change their vote to Harris? Anyone? I suspect that the answer to both those questions is a resounding NO. Anyone still think this debate means something?

Wow. @tboonpickens it must be hard to have everyone else thinking for you. The twitter feed links are just insane. So many people that are just lemmings for their media overlords.
I agree with this 100% twitter links are garbage sources. Even Newsmax/MSNBC are better. Just to show that you are on the up and up though. Can you show us a post where you said the same about the plethora of Trumpians on here that regularly post the same links to support Trump?

The term czar, which I hate, is something that is used in the media most of the time. You're never going to find it in any official document, nor do you find it on Joe Biden's White House order placing Harris in charge of all immigration issues with Mexico and Central America.

I'm fine saying she wasn't the border czar, but she was in charge of trying to work with those countries to limit and control the flow of immigrants over our southern border. In either case, she completely failed. She's an unserious person who does not have any real accomplishments to her name. The media was all too happy to call her the border czar. It's really their sloppiness and reporting as usual that led to the validity of the playing people like you are so desperately running from now.

you are the one referring to her as the border czar, but I am the one who got played by the media? Makes sense.

Trump's initial inclination is often not great. But he does listen and he does end up backing off those stances when it makes sense.

As for the ACA, the Republicans took control of both houses of Congress and the Presidency based on a promise to undo the ACA. Of course in typical fashion they had no actual plan that made any sense at all. That's why they lost Congress after that and created a very difficult situation for President Trump. It's partially his failure but it's also the failure of Republicans in Congress to do anything about the affordable care act. It's something that desperately needs to be replaced and there are a lot of really great ideas as to how to do that. Unfortunately, it's going to require a lot of serious work and we just don't have any serious people in leadership roles right now. The last thing I wanted any of these clowns deciding how to fix our health care. The last time they tried to fix it has been a disaster.

you are the one referring to her as the border czar, but I am the one who got played by the media? Makes sense.

I am simply restating what was said in the media over and over again. You are played often. It's just who you are and I love you for it.

I am simply restating what was said in the media over and over again. You are played often. It's just who you are and I love you for it.

Typical. When I point out your falsehoods, you turn to personal attacks.

You are the person that you claim to hate.

Sad.

Typical. When I point out your falsehoods, you turn to personal attacks.

You are the person that you claim to hate.

Sad.

It's not a personal attack. If I met you in the real world, we'd probably get along great and wouldn't know how much we disagree on things. I don't dislike you as a person at all. You are deflecting because I didn't state anything that was false. You just don't have any where to go with regard to what I said so you deflect. You do, in fact, allow yourself to be mislead by your political priors over and over again. You are the there are lot of people on the right here who do that as well. It's all about whatever team people are on and very little to do about anything else.

It's not a personal attack. If I met you in the real world, we'd probably get along great and wouldn't know how much we disagree on things. I don't dislike you as a person at all. You are deflecting because I didn't state anything that was false. You just don't have any where to go with regard to what I said so you deflect. You do, in fact, allow yourself to be mislead by your political priors over and over again. You are the there are lot of people on the right here who do that as well. It's all about whatever team people are on and very little to do about anything else.

You claimed that Kamala was the border czar. I asked you to prove that Biden or any other government official named her the border czar.

You responded with a Twitter mash-up of random local and national media figures referring to her as the border czar.

I should note, you did this in the same thread where you chastised others for using twitter posts as arguments or proof of anything.

That doesn't count, and it does not make you correct. You are spouting a lie and you know it. You are what you claim to hate.

Chastises others for replying with twitter posts to make a point, then replies with a twitter post to make a point.

Chastises others for replying with twitter posts to make a point, then replies with a twitter post to make a point.

You asked for people saying it who weren't republicans. That's the only way I could find to do it is to provide video evidence. I'm not parroting some clowns opinions on Twitter which is what I was referring to.

You asked for people saying it who weren't republicans. That's the only way I could find to do it is to provide video evidence. I'm not parroting some clowns opinions on Twitter which is what I was referring to.

Another lie. This is exactly what I asked you.

There is a deep irony in Trumpers trying to assault Kamala's time as VP while also wanting to hang Mike Pence for doing the most consequential and constitutional duty as VP. In both cases the same guy undermined the bipartisan border security bill and tried to undermine our free and fair election. Funny how that works.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT