ADVERTISEMENT

Walker - Republicans, defend your boy

It isn't.

I ain't better hope for anything.

You're a P**sy sitting behind a keyboard in moms basement. That's all you got.

You could always name the "wachovia", but you won't do that either. You are an internet P*

This is not about abortion. Only a lib like you would take glee in killing little kids.

If "they (I'm trying to use the proper pronouns) have only aborted you, the world would be in a "better" place.
you seem upset. you might want to put down the internet for the day.

We have some things we can agree upon, but let me ask you this. Politicians are pulling this country apart. What is your solution? Politicians have NEVER solved anything. They keep us divided (which is there GOAL).
campaign finance reform, get rid of Citizens United. Install term limits on all elected offices and make it so if you get into public office you need to put your funds/assets into trusts for the duration of your term of office so that you can't trade and enrich yourself through insider trading. public service was never meant to be a career, it was supposed to be a short term of service for the betterment of the country. somewhere along the lines that got muddied into a way for individuals to enrich themselves through corruption and ties to large businesses who offer them 7 figure consulting jobs after their time in public office is over thanks to steering favorable legislation their way.

just a couple of things i'd do

And how is that different to what the dims are trying to do today? You act like you are so smart/educated, but you are a GD idiot.

Wake the f**k up p*ssy! The politicians are selling us all out to the highest bidder.

It's a disgrace to anyone who calls themselves Americans.
the dims. that's a good one. i'll have to use that.

also, lol at your holier than thou whataboutism in a thread full of you telling other people how to think he's the elitist asshole. yeah. sure buddy.

Walker’s chicken firm tied to benefits from unpaid labor
So a foreign, liberal media outlet has an unnamed woman who in the 1990's alleges Mr. Walker pressured her into an abortion.

- Are we to believe she really wanted the child?
- Are we to think that Mr. Walkers views on abortion can't have changed from the 90's
- She's kept hotel receipts from the 90's? Really? I'm the biggest pack rat around, and while I have canceled checks from the90's, I don't have receipts from the 90's. They don't survive anyway. The ink from register paper fades with time.

Smells more of extortion that anything else.

Article is weaker than wet toilet paper. Really weak effort here.

you're not too bright, are you
That's the best you got?

You Pu**ies have nothing. I guarantee you have nothing to offer for this country.

Your college was paid for by your parents, and you probably still live with them. Not to mention, you probably want everyone else to pay for your "basket weaving" degree.

You're an embarrassment to civil society.

Call out to "mom" so she can provide you with a cup of milk, so your Vitamin D doesn't run low.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
no, i don't think it's about abortion. i was just stating i have little respect for people who harp about how they're pro-life, and then turn around and vote for someone who's had multiple abortions.
Amazing how you folks can turn on a dime. You're always pointing the finger though.

Tell me a politician who is pure. Tell me one politician who would get your vote. Tell me one politician who has not lied.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
We have some things we can agree upon, but let me ask you this. Politicians are pulling this country apart. What is your solution? Politicians have NEVER solved anything. They keep us divided (which is there GOAL).
their goal**

stop voting for the ones who want to pull the country apart? if it's the republicans and democrats maybe you dont vote for them anymore? maybe the fact that you keep voting for them keeps them in power and pointed at the other team?

So a foreign, liberal media outlet has an unnamed woman who in the 1990's alleges Mr. Walker pressured her into an abortion.

- Are we to believe she really wanted the child?
- Are we to think that Mr. Walkers views on abortion can't have changed from the 90's
- She's kept hotel receipts from the 90's? Really? I'm the biggest pack rat around, and while I have canceled checks from the90's, I don't have receipts from the 90's. They don't survive anyway. The ink from register paper fades with time.

Smells more of extortion that anything else.

Article is weaker than wet toilet paper. Really weak effort here.
who gives a shit if she wanted it. he should have stopped her from getting it.

campaign finance reform, get rid of Citizens United. Install term limits on all elected offices and make it so if you get into public office you need to put your funds/assets into trusts for the duration of your term of office so that you can't trade and enrich yourself through insider trading. public service was never meant to be a career, it was supposed to be a short term of service for the betterment of the country. somewhere along the lines that got muddied into a way for individuals to enrich themselves through corruption and ties to large businesses who offer them 7 figure consulting jobs after their time in public office is over thanks to steering favorable legislation their way.

I agree with a lot of this, we have certainly gotten away from what govt service and govt in general was intended to do. We have also gotten away from personal responsibility. Even fdr stated programs like ss were not meant to be a means of lifetime support. It was supposed to be TEMPORARY. The govt was never supposed to be an ave for lifetime income. It was meant to provide temporary support for unexpected dramatic changes in circumstances- such as the great depression.

I can't argue with anything you said.

It doesn't matter to me how you vote. It is being "sold" to the highest bidder.

My "Obligation" is to my family. My "obligation" is to protect my family.

These people, PUB/DEM took a similar obligation to support and defend this country.

They ain't doing that.

Reactions: TigerGrowls

You are an interesting person with interesting views. I disagree with a lot of them and I would love to argue some finer points with you but overall, you definitely strike me as someone that could work with people on both sides. You are a left center type of person and I totally respect that. Though some of the things you advocate... ugh! :)

who gives a shit if she wanted it. he should have stopped her from getting it.
So now you are against abortion?

You are such a b!tch!fa

You have no beliefs whatsoever. You come here and claim we are ALL wrong regardless of the stance. I look at you the same way when I've stepped in my dogs pooh, or a piece of gum I've stepped on at the county fair.

Reactions: OleFastball
I'll play this game. What are your principles? Do you have any?

Everything I see from Dims is they have no principles.

What is the "equator" you will not cross?
Hambone, can we stop pretending that you're some kind of Christian with morals? LMAO

Besides the fact that you can't be a moral person and be an avid Trump supporter at the same time, you're a Christian in name only. You're more like a white supremacist who wears bible drag. 😂

You would cross any "equator" that Trump told you to. If he hasn't done enough to convince you he's a soul-less sociopath by now, nothing will ever change your mind about him. He could perform an abortion with a kitchen knife in the middle of Fifth Ave. on a woman who is 9 mos. pregnant, and you'd still crawl over broken glass to kiss his ass!

So now you are against abortion?

You are such a b!tch!fa

You have no beliefs whatsoever. You come here and claim we are ALL wrong regardless of the stance. I look at you the same way when I've stepped in my dogs pooh, or a piece of gum I've stepped on at the county fair.
what is a b!tch!fa?

i said he should have (assuming he believed in it) not me. i swear you guys are reading at a 4th grade level. SC public school has to get their shit together.

ps. you're only getting more and more upset. maybe an early bedtime would be best for you?

Besides the fact that you can't be a moral person and be an avid Trump supporter at the same time, you're a Christian in name only. You're more like a white supremacist who wears bible drag.

I'm glad you're here to be an arbiter as to what is acceptable for Christians and moral people. It's a fact? Really? I'm quite certain you're not exactly qualified to judge either. Not that any of us are...

Hint: Judging someone's morality or Christianity based on a politician they support is idiocy. Sadly, we long ago abandoned any illusion of character mattering with our politicians. That goes for both sides. The stain of sin and stupidity is an equal opportunity agent on both sides. That includes you and me. Being a pox upon the land trying to stop a pox upon the land isn't justifiable.

Reactions: OleFastball
I'm glad you're here to be an arbiter as to what is acceptable for Christians and moral people. It's a fact? Really? I'm quite certain you're not exactly qualified to judge either. Not that any of us are...

Hint: Judging someone's morality or Christianity based on a politician they support is idiocy. Sadly, we long ago abandoned any illusion of character mattering with our politicians. That goes for both sides. The stain of sin and stupidity is an equal opportunity agent on both sides. That includes you and me. Being a pox upon the land trying to stop a pox upon the land isn't justifiable.
But only one side claims to be backed by god and take their policy from a fantasy book.

I've always said you're like a really bad referee - you only blow the whistle on the guy who responds to the hard foul. If you only charge the guy who hits back, you're considered a corrupt homer.

I used the term "avid" Trump supporter to differentiate from someone who holds their nose and votes for him because they can't vote for a democrat. But I will stand by the charge that if you are an unashamed fanboy of that beast, you can't pretend you're also a good Christian with high morals. You just can't.

For the record, I don't need a lecture from you about my behavior. It won't change anything at all - but nice try.

I've always said you're like a really bad referee - you only blow the whistle on the guy who responds to the hard foul. If you only charge the guy who hits back, you're considered a corrupt homer.

I used the term "avid" Trump supporter to differentiate from someone who holds their nose and votes for him because they can't vote for a democrat. But I will stand by the charge that if you are an unashamed fanboy of that beast, you can't pretend you're also a good Christian with high morals. You just can't.

For the record, I don't need a lecture from you about my behavior. It won't change anything at all - but nice try.

We're all sinners. We all are tainted from head to toe with sin. Being a follower of Jesus is an acknowledgement of this and that we are asking for His help to work through our sin. Having high morals doesn't mean you meet those morals all the time. Also, acknowledgement of being a sinner doesn't mean it's ok to just do whatever you want and ask forgiveness later.

I wrote a post yesterday in response to the wearing red post refuting that post. I'm sure I call out stuff from the left more than the right because of my own views. Again, as stated above, I'm far from perfect and I do make mistakes just like everyone else does.

We're all sinners. We all are tainted from head to toe with sin. Being a follower of Jesus is an acknowledgement of this and that we are asking for His help to work through our sin. Having high morals doesn't mean you meet those morals all the time. Also, acknowledgement of being a sinner doesn't mean it's ok to just do whatever you want and ask forgiveness later.

I wrote a post yesterday in response to the wearing red post refuting that post. I'm sure I call out stuff from the left more than the right because of my own views. Again, as stated above, I'm far from perfect and I do make mistakes just like everyone else does.
Don't get me wrong here, I'm a big fan of sin - can't get enough of it. Fake morality is my target.

This is the result of toxic Trumpism and a major reason why we should all be shouting down these MAGAmaniacs. That's why I have no problem slamming them for their fake morality.

Last edited:
i just think he's a melvin. i don't think he has any real policy besides trying to replicate what Trump is and riding the anti-covid and anti-lgbtq shit in schools. he also has zero charisma and kind of reminds me of the villain from Kindergarten Cop. He seems like a huge corporate shill that doesn't really have any policy chops beyond trying to "own the libs." in that sense i find him to just be a shill populist who doesn't really want to govern, but rather wants to just gain power.

Eh, I could see that. He's not my personal favorite for the Republican nomination. But I'd vote for him, and he doesn't have the baggage of Trump, whether that be personal or political. You may also see him shift to more important policy in a federal executive role vs. a state role where he's trying to build his brand/recognition.

This is the result of toxic Trumpism and a major reason why we should all be shouting down these MAGAmaniacs. That's why I have no problem slamming them for their fake morality.

What's really sick is that you think it only flows in one direction. All these toxic people think they reside on the mountain of righteousness when really there and the pit of political poop. It's rather astounding. What would be great as if you'd realize you're about as toxic as they come.

What's really sick is that you think it only flows in one direction. All these toxic people think they reside on the mountain of righteousness when really there and the pit of political poop. It's rather astounding. What would be great as if you'd realize you're about as toxic as they come.
How did I know you would quickly revert to whataboutism?

i'm not a democrat. i've voted Republican in every election, except for 2020 (biden) and 2016 when i didn't vote because both options were shit.

my stances? i'm pro choice, pro cutting defense spending, pro expanding voting access and rights, pro smaller federal gov't, i think we should continue supporting the poorest in the US because it's our duty to take care of those less fortunate, pro legalizing marijuana, pro religion out of schools. i'm pro expanding our national O&G drilling and production footprint, while also supporting renewable energy initiatives. i'm not too keen on US O&G companies currently posting record profits, but i understand that fuel rates aren't driven domestically so it's out of our hands.

i'm against unrestricted gov't spending, don't care in the slightest about all the social justice stuff going on - just wish people would treat their fellow man with respect, against open borders, but i do support increased immigration as it's shown to be an absolute boon to our economy. i'm against covid vaccine mandates now that we know more about it and everyone is starting to get natural immunities to it. i still think that those at risk should be getting boosters/vaccines, but those in the lower risk bracket shouldn't have it required.

idk that's just off the top of my head
I attempt to live my life as a conservative and raise my family largely with conservative values, but I cringe at what most call "conservative" candidates. I'd much prefer someone more libertarian.

Nevertheless, I can get behind most of what you said... but tell me more about defense spending.... With an already paltry (relative to entitlement spending at over a trillion) 700 billion dollar budget, why cut it further? Where do you cut? Personnel, materiel, or OCONUS presence (i.e. back out of Europe, N. Korea, Japan, et al)?

Woah.... You sound like the people I vote for... None of which, by the way, are Democrats.

Even if everything about walker is true that you think MIGHT be true, you should still vote for him if you are a republican or somewhat conservative independent. On the whole, he would still be to the right of the other option. This is what people don(primarily republicans) don't get. I think he is a terrible candidate, but I would still vote for him if I lived in ga because he is the best option available and would vote with the side I wanted him to vote with the vast majority of the time.
And this is what's wrong with America right here...

Walker isn't qualified in ANY way to be a Senator. He's a dude that can barely string coherent sentences together (kind of like that Democratic Dude in Penn State). You need to have some basic smarts to be in the Senate. Not a genius, but of average intelligence or better. The guy in Pennsylvania seems to be disabled after his stroke. I hate it for him, but part of his job is to stand up and advocate for Pennsylvania. He can't do that... obviously. Same with Walker.

The main thing about Walker is that he's a bad dude. Mark Twain was never more right when he said the last refuge of the true scoundrel is Religion. Walker has spent his entire life lying about who and what he is... Said many times he graduated in the top 1% of his class at UGA. He didn't even graduate. He said he worked for law enforcement... He didn't. He beat the crap out of his wife and held a gun to her head. He cheated on his wife, had multiple kids by multiple women and never admitted that until he was busted in the press. He's a bad guy.

And I don't buy the argument that even though he's a bad guy, he's going to vote the way I want, so that makes it OK to vote for him. There's too many of THESE TYPES in Washington already on both sides of the aisle. When you send bad people to do the countries' business, you get bad things. FAR better to find someone that's a decent person even though they don't totally agree with you, and send them.

Anyone think that Walker is going to try and "do the right thing" in Washington? He hasn't done a lot of that so far...

Walker isn't qualified in ANY way to be a Senator. He's a dude that can barely string coherent sentences together (kind of like that Democratic Dude in Penn State). You need to have some basic smarts to be in the Senate. Not a genius, but of average intelligence or better. The guy in Pennsylvania seems to be disabled after his stroke. I hate it for him, but part of his job is to stand up and advocate for Pennsylvania. He can't do that... obviously. Same with Walker.

The main thing about Walker is that he's a bad dude. Mark Twain was never more right when he said the last refuge of the true scoundrel is Religion. Walker has spent his entire life lying about who and what he is... Said many times he graduated in the top 1% of his class at UGA. He didn't even graduate. He said he worked for law enforcement... He didn't. He beat the crap out of his wife and held a gun to her head. He cheated on his wife, had multiple kids by multiple women and never admitted that until he was busted in the press. He's a bad guy.

And I don't buy the argument that even though he's a bad guy, he's going to vote the way I want, so that makes it OK to vote for him. There's too many of THESE TYPES in Washington already on both sides of the aisle. When you send bad people to do the countries' business, you get bad things. FAR better to find someone that's a decent person even though they don't totally agree with you, and send them.

Anyone think that Walker is going to try and "do the right thing" in Washington? He hasn't done a lot of that so far...
I would certainly be in favor of some type of mental acuity test for those seeking office. I think it was one of the ga house reps that i saw on tv after the storm hit Haiti several yrs ago that lamented he was afraid the island was going to tip over if we did not send more aid soon bc all the people had moved to one side of the island.

I agree with the bolded statement. However, that is no longer an option at this point. I don't think Warnock is a good guy. More importantly, I think he is bad for the country and I would likely disagree with every vote he made. I have plenty of friends who are good people that I would never vote for bc they they hold political views I think are bad for the country. Ideally, I would prefer a good person who would vote the way I wanted them to vote. Again, that is just not an option in the race, imo.

By your definition of a bad dude there are a lot of them in Washington. Including the president who fits what you described about Walker perfectly. I am all for raising the bar for our leaders. Question is can folks like you decide it matters both ways? Sadly Republicans have failed this question as well.

Reactions: dual_tiger
By your definition of a bad dude there are a lot of them in Washington. Including the president who fits what you described about Walker perfectly. I am all for raising the bar for our leaders. Question is can folks like you decide it matters both ways? Sadly Republicans have failed this question as well.
Bill Clinton was, at best, a serial adulterer. He used his position as the most powerful man in the world to seduce a college age girl less than half his age. He was accused of rape by multiple women. It is also at least concerning how many of the Clinton's enemies and/or people who knew too much ended up dead well before their time.

JFK is pretty much the same. Serial adulterer. Used his position as the most powerful man in the world(and employer) to seduce his 18 yr old secretary/assistant to sleep with him. Not to mention his shady, corrupt family.

I attempt to live my life as a conservative and raise my family largely with conservative values, but I cringe at what most call "conservative" candidates. I'd much prefer someone more libertarian.

Nevertheless, I can get behind most of what you said... but tell me more about defense spending.... With an already paltry (relative to entitlement spending at over a trillion) 700 billion dollar budget, why cut it further? Where do you cut? Personnel, materiel, or OCONUS presence (i.e. back out of Europe, N. Korea, Japan, et al)?
Honestly no clue, I’ve never audited their spending so idk what is allocated where. I do find it troublesome that we spend more than the next like 7 countries combined on “defense spending.”

Honestly no clue, I’ve never audited their spending so idk what is allocated where. I do find it troublesome that we spend more than the next like 7 countries combined on “defense spending.”
I appreciate the honesty.
We do spend a lot more than every other country. I wish we could cut back some, but to do that we would need these other countries we are protecting to up their defense spending. But before you ascend to that idea, you should be warned that was one of Trump's principal positions....that and a more equitable trade arrangement among the major economies of the world (a very Trumpian position indeed). It's a shame his personality so thoroughly obscured what was very solid platform that nearly all Americans can get behind.

In my view, this should be far and away the bulk of the federal machine's focus (an outward focus vice inward).

In other news, Pedo Sate just took the lead in the 4th quarter against the Brown Eyes....and that's something all of Clemson Nation can get behind

Last edited:
I would certainly be in favor of some type of mental acuity test for those seeking office. I think it was one of the ga house reps that i saw on tv after the storm hit Haiti several yrs ago that lamented he was afraid the island was going to tip over if we did not send more aid soon bc all the people had moved to one side of the island.

I agree with the bolded statement. However, that is no longer an option at this point. I don't think Warnock is a good guy. More importantly, I think he is bad for the country and I would likely disagree with every vote he made. I have plenty of friends who are good people that I would never vote for bc they they hold political views I think are bad for the country. Ideally, I would prefer a good person who would vote the way I wanted them to vote. Again, that is just not an option in the race, imo.
That was the esteemed member from Georgia, Hank Johnson; and he was lamenting the military buildup on Guam

Last edited:
Reactions: Willence

I would say we all bear some responsibility to vote for qualified candidates, regardless of party. A good example of this is the current race for Secretary of Education in South Carolina. The Republican candidate is incredibly unqualified, particularly with regards to her "Masters" degree that she received from Bob Jones in 6 months, even though the BJU handbook states that this degree should take 18 months to complete and requires 6 months if in class work that she has not done. Ellen Weaver is a freakibg disgrace as a candidate.

There was a very qualified Republican candidate in the primary who wasn't "Trump" enough. She didn't talk about Critical Race Theory, or talk enough about Pelosi she didn't win the nomination

Now I'm faced with having to choose between a qualifed, but much more liberal than I am democratic candidate, or an extremely unqualified Trumper.

It's so damn frustrating that we keep voting for our team instead of the "best, most qualified" choice.

Reactions: CUT93
I understand what you’re saying to some degree. However, I am not sure having or not having a masters degree makes you qualified. First and foremost in my mind is what you were going to try and accomplish or implement. I am all for setting minimum qualifications for political office, but that will never happen.
it is frustrating not to have great candidates to vote for when they are certainly available. Are you still have to make a choice between the two available candidates in any race. In my mind I think you choose the one that is going to produce the best outcome for the citizens.

Reactions: leetp
I would say we all bear some responsibility to vote for qualified candidates, regardless of party. A good example of this is the current race for Secretary of Education in South Carolina. The Republican candidate is incredibly unqualified, particularly with regards to her "Masters" degree that she received from Bob Jones in 6 months, even though the BJU handbook states that this degree should take 18 months to complete and requires 6 months if in class work that she has not done. Ellen Weaver is a freakibg disgrace as a candidate.

There was a very qualified Republican candidate in the primary who wasn't "Trump" enough. She didn't talk about Critical Race Theory, or talk enough about Pelosi she didn't win the nomination

Now I'm faced with having to choose between a qualifed, but much more liberal than I am democratic candidate, or an extremely unqualified Trumper.

It's so damn frustrating that we keep voting for our team instead of the "best, most qualified" choice.
...but she was pro-shutdown and too much teachers-over-students IMO

I understand what you’re saying to some degree. However, I am not sure having or not having a masters degree makes you qualified. First and foremost in my mind is what you were going to try and accomplish or implement. I am all for setting minimum qualifications for political office, but that will never happen.
it is frustrating not to have great candidates to vote for when they are certainly available. Are you still have to make a choice between the two available candidates in any race. In my mind I think you choose the one that is going to produce the best outcome for the citizens.
Serious question though... What qualifies anyone to hold elected office? I'd just assume we not rely upon a professional electorate or seasoned politicians. I also believe some of the most supremely qualified candidates have been some of the biggest letdowns and abject failures.

Sounds a lot like JOE, but you don't have a problem with that.

Walker’s chicken firm tied to benefits from unpaid labor
I don't live in GA but if I did I would vote for Herschel because when he gets to the Senate he will vote for and use his power to promote good government. I have no illusion that he's had perfect personal character but I'm quiet certain the numbscull running against him doesn't and I believe he would like to see the destruction of our country.

I don't live in GA but if I did I would vote for Herschel because when he gets to the Senate he will vote for and use his power to promote good government. I have no illusion that he's had perfect personal character but I'm quiet certain the numbscull running against him doesn't and I believe he would like to see the destruction of our country.

he would like to see the destruction of our country.

Could you go into more detail here please? Why do you think warnock wants to see the destruction of our country? What do you think he has to gain from the destruction of our country? I would just like more insight into this statement please.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT