ADVERTISEMENT

Walls & IDs at Democratic National Convention

4toTampa

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Jan 17, 2017
Wall built around the United Center & IDs required to get in. How ironic as Dems have said those 2 things are racist. They are so full of BS that they cannot keep up with their own lies and gaslighting.

If Kamala is requiring IDs at the DNC then she should have no problem with them being required at the voting booth.

Last edited:
Wall built around the United Center & IDs required to get in. How ironic as Dems have said those 2 things are racist. They are so full of BS that they cannot keep up with their own lies and gaslighting.

If Kamala is requiring IDs at the DNC then she should have no problem with them being required at the voting booth.
Seek help. It's not too late to abandon the Trump train and save your soul.

What are you doing OP? This falls clearly under the "rules for thee but not for me" policy position of the left. They can do anything they want and it won't matter.

Requiring an ID to vote would make it much harder for folks to cheat in an election. Hence, the self proclaimed party ‘protecting our democracy’ doesn’t want ID’s required to vote. We do not have a democracy (actually we’re a Constitutional Republic) if we do not have fair elections.

That is why they’ve spent the last 4 years calling J6 an insurrection or a coup… it was neither, and if it was a coup it was the worst planned one in the history of mankind. You don’t carry out a coup of any country (much less the US) if nobody brings a gun. Are you kidding me? Lol But to call it an insurrection gives them the moral high ground to claim they’re the ones protecting our Democracy, when the opposite is actually true.

Requiring an ID to vote would make it much harder for folks to cheat in an election. Hence, the self proclaimed party ‘protecting our democracy’ doesn’t want ID’s required to vote. We do not have a democracy (actually we’re a Constitutional Republic) if we do not have fair elections.

That is why they’ve spent the last 4 years calling J6 an insurrection or a coup… it was neither, and if it was a coup it was the worst planned one in the history of mankind. You don’t carry out a coup of any country (much less the US) if nobody brings a gun. Are you kidding me? Lol But to call it an insurrection gives them the moral high ground to claim they’re the ones protecting our Democracy, when the opposite is actually true.
You don't understand nobody has an ID but white guys.

Reactions: Dmk
Look at all the people who swore for the last 4 years that they wouldn't vote for Trump coming to the realization that they "just have to because ______." The because is that the other candidate is black AND a woman.

They call it Communism.

I imagine you have similar feelings about the RNC banning concealed weapons and open carry from their venues?
What a dumb comparison. You cannot carry a gun on a plane either but you have to have an ID.

Why are Dems so afraid of IDs? You like to cheat & steal. Thats why!!

Just appease us and say IDs are required to vote and remove all doubt of impropriety.

Reactions: loveoysters
Damn bunch of democrat racists. They make me sick.

you dont really know anyone at that convention, yet their political beliefs are enough for them to "make [you} sick".

you've lost all sense of humanity.

seriously, get outside and get some help.

What a dumb comparison. You cannot carry a gun on a plane either but you have to have an ID.

Why are Dems so afraid of IDs? You like to cheat & steal. Thats why!!

Just appease us and say IDs are required to vote and remove all doubt of impropriety.
Yeah, I didn't expect you to get the comparison. That's on me.

Reactions: UrHuckleberry
Again??!! Why are you afraid of IDs? Need one to drive at 15 so why can’t you produce it at 18 at voting booth. If don’t drive, you have to produce one to cash a check

Last edited:
Again??!! Why are you afraid of IDs? Need one to drive at 15 so why can’t you produce it at 18 at voting booth. If don’t drive, you have to produce one to cash a check
Why are you afraid of looking at the nuanced argument of the people who care on the other side of the argument? You can still disagree with them after doing so, but seems like you just want to be angry to me.

GOP is generally for common sense security measures. They are for a lot of security based things. That is not the case on the left.
I feel confident you feel that way.

I think you get my point that what you feel is true in one place doesn't have to be true in every other scenario. Nuance. It's a thing. And this is just a silly gotcha that doesn't actually make sense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT